TARGOTH'S MISSIVE ON REXRIGHTS

Vtks GranModa Regular

Spoiler

xWPALy-T-gG-umZr2HvH_6eq7jN1efPYKUxNOIDbkZ47yXhgt9jf2BOfoR4lDABct8143jIs-OHDMUrsW9bw3atGmjqP039CX7MqmvxQtyKQjLn3CaPfdwJHkRofQ-5-ucv8moy7rAXNCA1TvPkcQVA

"The Krughai pretends to answer to the Rex's demands. In truth they answer to the ideals he is meant to embody. Strength and Honor."

-         Rex Phaedrus'Yar [1527]

M-UIpBte0NCAa8G8W4fMSUKdJ6P51Lh065G6P1ISJHOW1SvAUftdcCWCJx9IIt5XT_X2IxzhHL-n0kDv_tep8E5NYCVwgX_Df3OmlBqHYBw6TL7R3lxsns9ZQw_C-axJ_OHM0qr_oXGLKg-3ak4vpe4

The Horn of Yar sounded throughout the desert, summoning the Urukhim to encircle the Rexrock. Instead of Rex Grommash standing atop it, however, the armored Targoth paced with his helmet in his hand.

"BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF THE HORDE." Grothzark'Dom turned to address those before him "News of Rex Grommash's death has spread like flames across the desert. In his absence Minto, the Druii, has fled. Now the pivotal ranks of Rex and Dominus each remain unclaimed. As the highest authority remaining with The Horde the responsibility falls to me to ensure that The Horde remains, although mournful, as strong as we may be in such tumultuous times. Such a wide absence in the powers of the South will test our convictions and obligations to remain honorbound. As a Lutauman of the Shamanic Lodge I am compelled to remind you all not to lose sight that our destiny, if our honor remains about us, is for eternal paradise in the Stargush'Stroh and Ancestral Spirits. Let none squander the gift of Krug over petty political squabbles. Allow us now to display why we are truly superior to the races Horen, Malin, and Urguan."

Targoth Grothzark'Dom stamps the butt of his waraxe into the ground, signaling in the Krughai battlesigns by pointing three fingers towards the ground.

"As the highest remaining authority within Krugmar, the Targoth, leader of the Urukhai- I hereby charge the Urukhai to uphold an honorable transition of powers in accordance with KRUG'S LAW.

M-UIpBte0NCAa8G8W4fMSUKdJ6P51Lh065G6P1ISJHOW1SvAUftdcCWCJx9IIt5XT_X2IxzhHL-n0kDv_tep8E5NYCVwgX_Df3OmlBqHYBw6TL7R3lxsns9ZQw_C-axJ_OHM0qr_oXGLKg-3ak4vpe4                    Might makes right.                    M-UIpBte0NCAa8G8W4fMSUKdJ6P51Lh065G6P1ISJHOW1SvAUftdcCWCJx9IIt5XT_X2IxzhHL-n0kDv_tep8E5NYCVwgX_Df3OmlBqHYBw6TL7R3lxsns9ZQw_C-axJ_OHM0qr_oXGLKg-3ak4vpe4

"Let not snakes infiltrate our great union. Should any foreigners, be they of Krug's blood or not, attempt to demand participation in the Rexklomps then I entrust my loyal Warbosses to execute them. These Warbosses are as follows and all members of the Urukhai are charged to follow their orders:

FALUM'LUR

KEZMUR'VINTEKI

APEK'GORKIL

KLOG'GORKIL

MADOC'LUR

They will be easily distinguished by wearing red horns upon their uniforms."

kt3iOX80Ty0jLmlpFIVVIKxWxFiKgh27YPVgJLr1MVgCrsGj4l3mXrz540kffXwR6hSUVZz_VuQOMQM5fRECpPR8owDKb5SiXQUBJPqcynm-VNm9Ulekrt4N5RH7I-_t9Dit00KoHEepEWTmluVBZ8A

"Those who do not live by Krug's Code shall never invoke it to attempt to curry favor. Only loyal and devout members of the Horde may challenge in accordance with the Rexrights. These challengers are to make themselves known promptly. The pit shall know toil when Aztran's sun next rises."

Ie_-98DeYb-H71mC9cshjvK3FbQ9dIm0z3oSnkel5JUh3T29OFeCthgmuSS8-CiNqRh4gk6PRdFD0noZG_nV-Y18_fQgFNItS5cIac36RAm97frDGxoIONxpiH-Xxzh9yVmNGtabYQ3uJcG60K4jQ-c

gdR3DEX9SBOpfst-tsHWVpMQrGaqrV6GxdEP92y-DRz3bZrTyp27WUEiuAExE60G1VVkNKSk8wAn6heFs8GRVAzatW8zgrPhYK1I38K9jZM9bMrZLaS2eYcXCTY12YXnUa8-KCN_8mUbqgwD3lbaov4

Spoiler

KLOMPING FOR REX BEGINS TOMORROW AT 4 PM EST. FOREIGNERS BEGONE OR GET KILLED.

All the love in the world to @Narthok for his time as Rex. It was impactful, transformative, and fun. <3

JOIN THE NEW DISCORD

https://discord.gg/UYeJGhSC

JOIN THE KRUGHAI

Minto reads over the missive atop the rex rock in confusion after stepping down voluntarily as Dominus, wondering where people think he's fled to.