THE EDICT OF VALIO

Harald

EhQw7GLmQ6Gsu9TscJrMKcfV4Z39u0ig5OidkS532HQ8TApnyiYQajbGKNofUoMrabDlso69jHz3hUgyvy4tXQIBtijBPQ-i_tGm764klcmG93GK_BtqOXv57PfyFN5mrJKsjzmNsgcAL4rd5i9l5cE

THE EDICT OF VALIO

acovFMBXvVly5woV4Vznh78dUxPIk618joGIdTtigxNgSKvQFIkuJsOv2zl3mgiewDJsfvtlouZxnUwUkp7zuWnXew9Lo8miRtnIQMb0n9LnJKSzYob_i3L8KQf8M3znYlsNnyZKer9AuDFwxWkM_NY

In the year of our Lord, 100. B.A

P-cWYoE9a2X_rYaOT20HceB2DAHfzfTwH7olHJkx57_lsbSBYH3ece39TLWMWcGzyxEZlBVj4kp-abEcQ--l_EV-vGzMif-E6XNEqhjJcqdIJjcAZkKTynO1tA_CzaZULxRPpo-UHs3ehDkwmTUXx-8

Esteemed Citizens and Dignitaries,

For years his Grace Johan Stor Vuiller, the Duke of Aquilae worked as the Domus Ministri for our beloved Kingdom. During which we saw a growth of new people arriving to our Kingdom, estates and forts built upon our shores. Yet due to health and a wish to spend more time with his own family Don Johan brought it to our attention that he seeked to retire from the position of Domus Ministri. Thus we have worked with Johan towards figuring out the next person to head this Ministry. From this, it has been decided by the Crown that Dona Viviana Ximena Vilac shall become the new Domus Ministri. Don Johan shall remain with the ministry to assist in the transition.

With steadfast determination,

P-cWYoE9a2X_rYaOT20HceB2DAHfzfTwH7olHJkx57_lsbSBYH3ece39TLWMWcGzyxEZlBVj4kp-abEcQ--l_EV-vGzMif-E6XNEqhjJcqdIJjcAZkKTynO1tA_CzaZULxRPpo-UHs3ehDkwmTUXx-8

AD GLORIAM DEI,

HER ROYAL MAJESTY, Sybille I, by the Grace of GOD, Queen of Balian, Princess of Providence, Duchess of Helena and Lorraine, Countess of Pompourelia, Viscountess of Eflen and Anatis, Baroness of Renzfeld, Brucca, Valens, Malenos and Ciavola, Lady of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera

HIS EXCELLENCY, Sir Percy de Lyons ‘al Lionhearted’, Amiratus of Balian, Grandmaster of

the Royal Order of St Michael 

HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS, Alexandros Casimir, Prince of Monterosa, Duke of Atrus and

Keeper of St Lothar’s Hold.