MARRY MY UNCLE

hemomancy

MARRY MY UNCLE

(Or court)

A PLEA

I, anonymously, implore that the single elven ladies of Aevos take a chance in dating my uncle. He is a fine mali’ame-aheral mage, a short-king as the valah would say. I trust that he would be a wonderful father to any oem’ii, as I believe that I have not come out too badly with him raising me.

His name is Lucis Avila, any birds with an interest may be sent directly to him.

He likes magic, reading, music, debates on philosophy that he can then use for his own advantage at a later time, food (even if he is thin and should eat more), poking fun at people, and not being short (lies). And BOWTIES.

He dislikes people scared of his magic, his crippling loneliness (although he won’t admit it), alcohol- unless others are drinking, green brownies (my fault, sorry), headstrong people who do not think things through (also my fault), not being listened to, and being called short (he is).

mJX34QNkXE6WG-2O6HeGZQvSKpPdCj3oiMZ7XCwyAq78jLLJ7Ctv7V5DuCHt03X3qQ86l4a2xbK6CDrFPU3F-5d6VJgUtJbrkmou-1xHINDt98KwRimDkq8YGceFELxo1513U5J0drmPjyCpr1r3hu0

An automaton's rendition of the man in question.

Spoiler

((I’m so sorry it’s AI art I’ve been too tired to draw lol))

IGN: Ztrog

Character Name: Lucis Avila

(Don't worry she knows about this, trust)

Lucis Avila stops in passing as he notices a missive strewn over the streets, he adjusts his bowtie before taking a closer look. The short mage pale, reeling back as he takes in the content, grabbing the missive. "I- I'm going to strangle her." He swears to himself.

Minuvas wonders if this was a famous Dame Viktoriya marriage ad... @TreeSmoothie

Conversely, Razad had never met this mage...and sighed at the idea of mages being afraid in public. 

8 hours ago, Minuvas said:

Minuvas wonders if this was a famous Dame Viktoriya marriage ad... @TreeSmoothie

Conversely, Razad had never met this mage...and sighed at the idea of mages being afraid in public. 

Dame Viktoriya, as the missive floated in through a window, began to gag and wretch. "I HATE MEN," the undead cried. "MORTAL-KIND IN GENERAL, ACTUALLY."

“HEHEHAHA!” Laughed the musin Spuds. This was one for the books alright of elven men alone in his area. Maybe he and Leonardo should meet

Long after the missive's initial release, a fashionably late pigeon would drop a parcel in front of Lucis. Inside lay a copy of the poster altered so that Lucis had a Dr. Doom style mustache and top-hat and a sticky-note stapled just below.

"First thing I see after getting out of the basement. Oof."

It's unsigned.

2 minutes ago, S1nnerVsSa1nts said:

Long after the missive's initial release, a fashionably late pigeon would drop a parcel in front of Lucis. Inside lay a copy of the poster altered so that Lucis had a Dr. Doom style mustache and top-hat and a sticky-note stapled just below.

"First thing I see after getting out of the basement. Oof."

It's unsigned.

Somewhere upon Aevos the sound of rabid screams would echo across the landscape. The arch mage has been driven made by such a package to arrive to him.

Any remaining posters left in public would vanish without a trace. Ash piled up beneath the place they once hung.

Im also her uncle if anyone is interested