Recruitment for a new Palatidora

Harald

liLKkTXu9H3O_YZL_bcUXvau4YoDo_BvhLQ4u8UfVsq8YlB6LI8IQaoDV1Mu9TCE3ZHnflakbyR_lb5YZ5GgIBN2_6Japzs3DkHrTRzdgMUBqcJvBI4YgagYupTlKePAFcQJlHdjf4KCA9jks_oOy1Y

Recruitment for a new Palatidora

wEL0F_Hxjyes2dUpNkTLZr75CrrhzblPW9U1O62tP8AtyLxMQo-zS6RunA-Gzq8H6BAZvT0XB-P5W2JvEWa-ttB41ky-WbAVF8Ka3eTqGnWtUzJlb9UWjm9j0YwcUGmZQZJQuOzTjhYjcE9Jk0vhXtQ

mXucZGJw8_Yaquc9sGy50JIj6ACz9JipK5giY_XA_my_Zwgid46UEx16zZlEKMZKsZwA8ss9NWpnsLCOAVzJJem2MY8qeambUE-A5JDOm9xy4SHvqmrZqln98DJL4OsvLB3bJQgDFZGF5ggBCFOP_Q0

DgQryglEpwhrkl2iFbq15xgtD2B-cRpD0DbR7PdvlXdsllGjbGA4O-8mAWCpA2x0W9kDmwhnQYWkiieTzPKXpB8qgcmPNjSMyezQ6xESQXI9s_CiGov33Ud7G06BbF97Pux3A6ku9nWc4MBQxkpHsRw

ISSUED BY THE

Prince of Monterosa

ON THE 10th OF Sigismund’s End, 100 B.A.

UM6D1KVZT6VJzHyW0jcFVbDiQLCJjKnhA4DpWcyGtJc6b3pFa-Kik026jf5fSYVCv7TukXiJA3MqIRAI8W6ZGgzccdt1u7EG8dmAmezj11bWaCqbL8SiYKFfmgOF9EBeK0r1i2aN38nKxdY4KqNdzMk

Esteemed Citizens and Dignitaries,

Following the passing of our beloved Palatiodora Poppiya Sosima Godunov nee Amador, the Crown finds itself once again in the position of seeking a successor for this esteemed role. To those among you who are passionate about organizing events, deeply engaged in community affairs, and possess the leadership qualities necessary to command the Courts of Balian with vigor, I implore you to step forward and apply for the esteemed position of Palatiodora in honor of the late Palatiodora Poppiya.

If you aspire to undertake this responsibility, please submit a letter to His Highness, Prince Alexandros Casimir, expressing your interest in arranging an interview. Candidates must be at least sixteen years old, possess a tenacious work ethic, and harbor a genuine love for both the community and the Kingdom of Balian to be considered for this esteemed role.

With steadfast determination,

UM6D1KVZT6VJzHyW0jcFVbDiQLCJjKnhA4DpWcyGtJc6b3pFa-Kik026jf5fSYVCv7TukXiJA3MqIRAI8W6ZGgzccdt1u7EG8dmAmezj11bWaCqbL8SiYKFfmgOF9EBeK0r1i2aN38nKxdY4KqNdzMk

AD GLORIAM DEI,

HER ROYAL MAJESTY, Sybille I, by the Grace of GOD, Queen of Balian, Princess of Providence, Duchess of Helena and Lorraine, Countess of Pompourelia, Viscountess of Eflen and Anatis, Baroness of Renzfeld, Brucca, Valens, Malenos and Ciavola, Lady of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera

HIS EXCELLENCY, Sir Percy de Lyons ‘al Lionhearted’, Amiratus of Balian, Grandmaster of the Royal Order of St Michael 

HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS, Alexandros Casimir, Prince of Monterosa, Duke of Atrus and Keeper of St Lothar’s Hold.