Skin Commission Raffle - Mina!

scubadooba

Hi everyone! Mina is pretty scarce right now so I'm going to try a new approach on how I can earn it :)

Unlike a regular mina auction, I am offering for anyone who buys a raffle ticket to be put into a pool of participants for the chance to be chosen for a FULL SKIN COMMISSION SLOT which recently has just retailed for 1.1k in the skinners discord!

I have attached a google form to fill out if you are interested in joining this raffle. 

Raffle Ticket Form!

Rules and Disclaimers:

1. You have to fill out the Google form in order to be put into the raffle, as I need your information!

a) Your email is NOT taken, so you will remain anonymous beyond your minecraft username/discord.
   b) There is only an option to buy 10 tickets. If you would like more, just refill the form!

2. Each ticket will be 15 mina.
   a) Mina must be received before your name is entered into the raffle to either me or someone else that I okay! If the mina is not received by the end of the raffle time period, your entry will be discarded (unless you have messaged me about delay in payment!)

3. The winner will be contacted on discord, and the method of choosing will be recorded and posted on this thread.

a) You must be okay with me cold-messaging you for this, if you win. Otherwise, I will not be messaging you randomly :)

4. The winner will receive a full skin commission.
   a) This includes one head and outfit/armour skin. 
   b) This can be split amongst friends (one gets the head, other gets the outfit), but I must be made aware by winner.

5. This will close on Sunday, March 31 at 5pm EST! As soon as it closes, the winner will be chosen. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Any questions, please feel free to message me on Discord at any time: alli_balli 

:)

Raffle Ticket Form!

Examples of work:

SCUBA SKINS AWOOOOOO

HI EVERYONE!!

I had a bit of a brain fart and did not realize that tomorrow is Easter, so the draw time will be moved to TUESDAY, APRIL 2!!

This also allows everyone to get their mina in before the deadline and allows people to enter if they would like!

Sorry about this, but I am looking forward to seeing who wins!

Thank you to everyone who participated this time around, I am really grateful for your support! 

Firstly, I would like to say that I did not spin the wheel, but instead had someone who does not even participate in LoTC do it. 

Secondly, if you are still interested in a commission and participated in this, I would love to offer a discounted commission slot for you guys, if you're interested. If you are, please message me on discord @ alli_balli and we can discuss the price of a mina commission !

That being said: congratulations to @ImmortalShadowZ on winning this raffle!

I apologize for not uploading the video, but I am not tech savvy and do not know how to compress a video to be allowed on the forums. If you're interested in seeing the video, feel free to reach out to me on discord and I can send it ur way :D

6e98dc4d5a0189e82b7e0d8dd538a5de.png

Thank you again to everyone who participated ! <3