CHANCELLOR'S REPORT: A FAREWELL ADDRESS, 522 E.S.

CHANCELLOR’S REPORT:

A FAREWELL ADDRESS

“I would have perished had I not persisted”

iOkdZjpTDDd1pu5O65KD1s43t_imaSuLwHQvGq1-muokTJvWWV4AUS5mJvhN-knxLkfBNt42bZRvyOWbXBluv-o3TaFXkuGT86pg7NWUieui58uIya1LAx-Jc_ZV_0lGLuPaqv8Z

Issued by the

LORD PALATINE

On this 11th day of Joma & Umund of 522 E.S.

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

Blessed be Godan now and forever, Amen.

As I write this, my heart is heavy with both gratitude and reflection. I have had the honor of serving as Patriarch of Jorenus for 36 years, guiding souls and nurturing the faith in our Kongzem. For 11 years, I have been entrusted with the noble responsibility of leading His Majesty’s government as Lord Palatine. During one of this Kongzem’s most trying times in recent history, I had the solemn duty of commanding the Northern Thunder artillery brigade in the Covenant War. 

I was appointed to this office during the Covenant War, a time etched in my memory with the ink of sacrifice and valor. I recall to this day the thunderous roar of my cannons, the steadfast resolve of every soldier under my command, the discipline with which we thrashed the Veletzer cannon corps, and the fraternity shared by men of different creeds. It was a chapter of our history filled with hardship, but I look back with fondness to the unwavering spirit and resilience of the Haeseni people, and with gratitude to those who stood alongside me in those days.

In times of uncertainty and pain, it is our faith that sustains us and grants us the strength to continue onward. Though the challenges may be many and our opponents fierce, let us not falter in our devotion to the teachings of the Exalted Sigismund, whose wisdom lights our path during even the darkest of times. As Cardinal Villorik likes to say, may the Light preserve and prevail.

The future is unknown to all but Godan, yet I believe wholly that our Kongzem stands poised to face whatever challenges fate will throw at it. With King Aleksandr’s passing, the time has come to pass the torch to the next generation of leaders, both in matters of the spirit and matters of the flesh. As I bid farewell, I do so with deep gratitude for having had the privilege of serving Godan and His people. I pray that our paths will cross again, in this life or the next.

With fullness of heart and clarity of mind, I tender my resignation as Lord Palatine of Hanseti-Ruska and as Patriarch of Jorenus.

May the blessings of the Exalted be upon us all. 

IV JOVEO MAAN, 

His Excellency, Josef, Lord Palatine of Hanseti-Ruska 

and Patriarch of Jorenus