The Followers of Aeriel ((FoA))

Maur

Brief Character History: steven bones used to be a loud charcter until the tragic death of his parents. He believes they died because of him, he trains in the wilds and once his parents were looking for him they were killed up north for having faith in the aerial. he was always brought up to have faith, now he seeks revenge never settling down looking for a fight with the undead he isnt poor neither rich but he doesnt care about money he lives off of the land.

Character Name (I.C.): bones (steven bones)

Character name (O.C.): jaswalker24

How much time do you spend on the server?: Alot maybe 3-4 hours a day (where i live, nothing happens)

Race: human northerner

IC Age: 32

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): soldier if possible (bones would like to kill as many undead as he can in memory of his parents)

Goals in the FOA?: to spread the word and help the cause

Good deeds you have done?: not many as bones doesnt really interact with many people,

Have you done any bad deeds?: bones got drunk one night and was put in a cell for a day when he found out his parents died

How did you hear of us?: forums and in game

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: yes because they put fear into people making them act differently sometimes bad

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): sword he likes close combat

Are you a capable builder?: yes bones doesnt have a home he moves from place to place alot

Can you wield any other weapons?: bones can wield all weapons but prefers the sword

Any special skills?: staying hidden, not many people have met bones

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: i do have faith and i will tell others, the people of aegis need to have faith and need to believe otherwise there would be no order

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: by fighting and spreading the word, whatever the order/task bones will do it and have it done.

Brief Character History: steven bones used to be a loud charcter until the tragic death of his parents. He believes they died because of him, he trains in the wilds and once his parents were looking for him they were killed up north for having faith in the aerial. he was always brought up to have faith, now he seeks revenge never settling down looking for a fight with the undead he isnt poor neither rich but he doesnt care about money he lives off of the land.

Character Name (I.C.): bones (steven bones)

Character name (O.C.): jaswalker24

How much time do you spend on the server?: Alot maybe 3-4 hours a day (where i live, nothing happens)

Race: human northerner

IC Age: 32

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): soldier if possible (bones would like to kill as many undead as he can in memory of his parents)

Goals in the FOA?: to spread the word and help the cause

Good deeds you have done?: not many as bones doesnt really interact with many people,

Have you done any bad deeds?: bones got drunk one night and was put in a cell for a day when he found out his parents died

How did you hear of us?: forums and in game

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: yes because they put fear into people making them act differently sometimes bad

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): sword he likes close combat

Are you a capable builder?: yes bones doesnt have a home he moves from place to place alot

Can you wield any other weapons?: bones can wield all weapons but prefers the sword

Any special skills?: staying hidden, not many people have met bones

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: i do have faith and i will tell others, the people of aegis need to have faith and need to believe otherwise there would be no order

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: by fighting and spreading the word, whatever the order/task bones will do it and have it done.

We are not recruiting at the moment.

To those interested in joining.

They recruitment is on hold while we situate housing for the influx of newcomers. You are welcome to visit. we are a military base but also a safehaven for enemies of the undead.

There will be homes and areas for allies and visitors to stay and enjoy.

Brief Character History: Icarus started off as a noble, he had it all, Magic, Money, Power. But after a witch turned him into a drow, he lost his magic knowledge, but retained the power... He lost his money, his decendency, and his power. He has been practicing and practicing with his magic, trying to improve it... this doesn't always go well for him... sometimes it changes him into a 10 year old. whil 10, he retains little memory of his adult life. He gains back his knowledge of magic though, making him usefull. He has a high standpoint for the honor of the elves, but a short temper, causing him to lash out. He will get along with orcs if he needs to, but the bastards killed his wife, so he is quite angry...

Character Name (I.C.): Icarus

Character name (O.C.): mattr41018

How much time do you spend on the server?: Too much to count -_-

Race: Dark Elf

IC Age: 134 or 10, depending on what complex roleplay i decide to do that day

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Soldier

Goals in the FOA?: To serve Aerial and to have fun. I have a few friends in the FoA such as Torok, Rattalyn, X01

Good deeds you have done?: I was in the Wardens for a while, but, they have been falling apart. I try to help all races... but, not undead....

Have you done any bad deeds?: I have not killed any innocent souls, and have never stolen.

How did you hear of us?: Through Rttalyn.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am against them, yes... They burned my home, killed my family... i want them to all crawl back in the hole they are from.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Sword

Are you a capable builder?: Yes

Can you wield any other weapons?: Bow

Any special skills?: Minor magic, I am also great at parkour

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: YEs i do, and Yes i will. Aerial has helped the world of LoTC many time.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: i will be a faithful servant, Help others, and build large monuments to the greatness of aerial... I will be the best i can ever be!

Accepted.

All FoA began moving into the new barracks. After everyone has moved out of the old barracks we will began tearing the old ones down. The FoA is going to be going under major renovation very soon.

I will add you in the morning no need for a permit. What is your mc name?

I have been given a mission upon which i will be in deep cover.

IF you recognise me approach me only if nessecary

IF you need to talk to me send me a bird

[[also if someone could post how to change thier character nickname or whatever it is pls let me know]]

I have been given a mission upon which i will be in deep cover.

IF you recognise me approach me only if nessecary

IF you need to talk to me send me a bird

[[also if someone could post how to change thier character nickname or whatever it is pls let me know]]

((Don't double post. You change your character name by using the command /setname))

Maur, add Jayius to the wall of shame, Garn banished him from the keep.

Maur, add Jayius to the wall of shame, Garn banished him from the keep.

Why?