The Followers of Aeriel ((FoA))

Maur

Brief Character History: A aged dwarf who is looking to do some good in the world with his alhchemic skills

Character Name (I.C.): Botar_Blackrock

Character name (O.C.): Botar

How much time do you spend on the server?: since the start

Race: Dwarf

IC Age: 287

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Soldier

Goals in the FOA?: To heal and help who I can

Good deeds you have done?: Helped out people whenever i can and try to be a nice person

Have you done any bad deeds?: yes but in the far past... something Im trying to atone for

How did you hear of us?: though one of your member's shoi

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: yes, because they have caused rampent and wanton chaos and death across the land while people fight or petty things, so some one has to do it

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Sword

Are you a capable builder?: yes

Can you wield any other weapons?: good with bow, noivce with ax

Any special skills?: skilled medic and doctor

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I have faith in alot of things and in a few gods, it all depends what i have seen of them, and if asked i will share what i think

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: As a search and rescue troop or as a Docotr doing general healing where ever needed

Please show more in your in your bio it's what have you done in the past

We're gonna need a bigger base.

We're expanding to twice the size of our original encampment.

Brief Character History:

Character Name (I.C.):Symodimi

Character name (O.C.):Simidimi12

How much time do you spend on the server?: I've spent I think about 2 months on the server.

Race: Human

IC Age: 40 years old going on his 41 soon.

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Symodimi will be a soldier.

Goals in the FOA?:Become a glorious soldier that everyone will know, make myself a name in Aegis and kill some Undead fools!

Good deeds you have done?: I have helped in many battles against Undead, and in one of them I killed one of those fools.

Have you done any bad deeds?: Syomidimi abandoned a man that was about to get tortured because, but he learned later on that the man did something bad and that the people who we're going to torture that man we're Oren Guards.Even though, Syomidimi still regrets he has abandoned that man.

How did you hear of us?: Someone told me about the Battle of the Undead Stronghold and he also told me that you took part in that battle.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes, through the years Symodimi discoverd that the man who killed his father in the duel, was an Undead. The day his father got killed we swore to avenge him.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Symodimi prefers to fight with a sword, diamond obviously but he can fight with any type of sword, except wood. ((for the skill level, I think the stat system is gone now on the server, so I cannot tell you. ))

Are you a capable builder?: Yes I am a capable builder, quite a good one.

Can you wield any other weapons?: Yes, Symodimi can also use a bow, but he prefers the sword.

Any special skills?: He is a very strong man, that's probably his only skill. He is also an expert at wielding a sword.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Symodimi has a lot of fait in Aeriel, since the day his dad has died, he prays Aeriel for revenge. Even though he didn't not get revenger yet, he still has faith and tells his faith to people he knows, like his friends.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: Symodimi is a very loyal person, he will follow your orders with no hesitations and he will protect everyone of the Followers and the people of Aegis from the Undead Threat that stands upon us. He will also try to spread the love of Aeriel around the kingdoms.

Brief Character History:

How much time do you spend on the server?: I've spent I think about 2 months on the server.

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Symodimi will be a soldier.

Goals in the FOA?:Become a glorious soldier that everyone will know, make myself a name in Aegis and kill some Undead fools!

Good deeds you have done?: I have helped in many battles against Undead, and in one of them I killed one of those fools.

Have you done any bad deeds?: Syomidimi abandoned a man that was about to get tortured because, but he learned later on that the man did something bad and that the people who we're going to torture that man we're Oren Guards.Even though, Syomidimi still regrets he has abandoned that man.

How did you hear of us?: Someone told me about the Battle of the Undead Stronghold and he also told me that you took part in that battle.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes, through the years Symodimi discoverd that the man who killed his father in the duel, was an Undead. The day his father got killed we swore to avenge him.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Symodimi prefers to fight with a sword, diamond obviously but he can fight with any type of sword, except wood. ((for the skill level, I think the stat system is gone now on the server, so I cannot tell you. ))

Can you wield any other weapons?: Yes, Symodimi can also use a bow, but he prefers the sword.

Any special skills?: He is a very strong man, that's probably his only skill. He is also an expert at wielding a sword.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Symodimi has a lot of fait in Aeriel, since the day his dad has died, he prays Aeriel for revenge. Even though he didn't not get revenger yet, he still has faith and tells his faith to people he knows, like his friends.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: Symodimi is a very loyal person, he will follow your orders with no hesitations and he will protect everyone of the Followers and the people of Aegis from the Undead Threat that stands upon us. He will also try to spread the love of Aeriel around the kingdoms.

Left Biography blank.

GUYS!

Remember to add your biography!

Brief Character History: Symodimi is an old warrior. He was raised by the maid of his house since his father was always gone to fight a war.His mother died giving birth to him. Symodimi's original name is Alexander in memorial of his mother who her was named Alexandra. Symodimi is suppost to be a combination of the names of his two best friends, Simon and Dimitri. His father was killed in a duel against (discovered later) an Undead.Since that day he swore to avenge his father. Finally at the age of 18, he decided to join the military forces of his country.

((hope the bio is better now.))

Brief Character History: Symodimi is an old warrior. He was raised by the maid of his house since his father was always gone to fight a war.His mother died giving birth to him. Symodimi's original name is Alexander in memorial of his mother who her was named Alexandra. Symodimi is suppost to be a combination of the names of his two best friends, Simon and Dimitri. His father was killed in a duel against (discovered later) an Undead.Since that day he swore to avenge his father. Finally at the age of 18, he decided to join the military forces of his country.

((hope the bio is better now.))

Maur said we aren't recruiting.

NOTICE FOR ALL FOA MEMBERS CURRENTLY RESIDING IN THE CAMP:

The Military Wing is very near completion, and the new quarters are almost finished. So start packing your things from your current quarters, because everyone is moving into the new barracks.

-Lieutenant Fust-

Brief Character History: Arrived in Aegis after his ship got hit by lightning and burned down. A story of booty and plunder and booze and metal safety helmets, it was quite a messy endeavor. After arriving, he became a courier and part time mercenary when there weren't many deliveries to be made. Eventually decided to join up with a guild to make something of himself. First choice being the Followers of Aeriel, after attaining quite a distaste for those damned hooded zombies.

Character Name (I.C.): Edward Lime

Character name (O.C.): CraftedLime

How much time do you spend on the server?: On average 10-15 hours a week. Though I try for more.

Race: Human.

IC Age: 22

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Solider.

Goals in the FOA?: To fight some undead, and to gain wealth in doing so. I mean sure, the principle of cleansing the world is nice but it's not uncommon for me to leave a battlefield with full pockets.

Good deeds you have done?: I've fended off a few bandits while they were in the middle of doing whatever it is bandits do to some poor bloke. I've fought against some undead alongside the guards/citizens of Oren and Alras a few times.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I've once stepped into some farmer's wheat field. Never doing that again. Crazy guy chased my off with a shovel. My only other act of criminal scummery would likely be trespassing. Not on purpose mind you, I just often wander around without reading signs.

How did you hear of us?: This thread.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am. Not too long ago, I was making an island to have my home on. Some 10 or so people were building way off in the distance, and I figured there was no reason to bother them. About 20 minutes later, one of them came over to me, looking quite human. He demanded I give him my sand, etc. Thinking he was some the moron of the group, I politely told him to bugger off. He demand again, and I remained defiant. I guess he thought it would be a good idea to take my materials from me, since he pulled a sword and ran at me. I dispatched him pretty quickly and went back about my business. The others must've noticed that one of them was missing and the 9 of them jumped me. It was then I saw the robes, the hooded faces and red eyes. Like any reasonable person I saw one solution. Run. And that's what I did. I made it all the way to the Kings Road, which turned out to be quite futile. The roads aren't patrolled very often, and passers by just stood aside and watched the undead chase my through their land. I eventually hit a dead end and they summoned a bunch of mobs to finish me off.

They took my land, and my stuff. And where I come from, Thems is fightin' ackshuns.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): I'm good with swords, though I always keep around a bow as I'm not too bad of a shot.

Are you a capable builder?: Yes.

Can you wield any other weapons?: Once again, a bow and possibly a fishing rod, given the right opportunity.

Any special skills?: I can be quite a sneaky sort, running on top of or behind trees and cliffs till' I spot an opportunity. I'm also quite experienced in organizing angry lynch mobs and have used that ability multiple times.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes, spreading the word about this guild would get us even more allies to fight off the Undead with.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I intend to serve like everyone else does. To increase the RP in the server, and make it come even more to life. I'll spare most of the loot I pick off of the (once again) dead corpses to help fund FOA.

NOTICE FOR ALL FOA MEMBERS CURRENTLY RESIDING IN THE CAMP:

The Military Wing is very near completion, and the new quarters are almost finished. So start packing your things from your current quarters, because everyone is moving into the new barracks.

-Lieutenant Fust-

I have added balconies to some of the rooms.

I have added balconies to some of the rooms.

Well.... lol jk ))

balconies have been removed from the barracks, they are not allowed. no changes to the rooms are allowed

Brief Character History: Arrived in Aegis after his ship got hit by lightning and burned down. A story of booty and plunder and booze and metal safety helmets, it was quite a messy endeavor. After arriving, he became a courier and part time mercenary when there weren't many deliveries to be made. Eventually decided to join up with a guild to make something of himself. First choice being the Followers of Aeriel, after attaining quite a distaste for those damned hooded zombies.

Character Name (I.C.): Edward Lime

Character name (O.C.): CraftedLime

How much time do you spend on the server?: On average 10-15 hours a week. Though I try for more.

Race: Human.

IC Age: 22

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Solider.

Goals in the FOA?: To fight some undead, and to gain wealth in doing so. I mean sure, the principle of cleansing the world is nice but it's not uncommon for me to leave a battlefield with full pockets.

Good deeds you have done?: I've fended off a few bandits while they were in the middle of doing whatever it is bandits do to some poor bloke. I've fought against some undead alongside the guards/citizens of Oren and Alras a few times.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I've once stepped into some farmer's wheat field. Never doing that again. Crazy guy chased my off with a shovel. My only other act of criminal scummery would likely be trespassing. Not on purpose mind you, I just often wander around without reading signs.

How did you hear of us?: This thread.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am. Not too long ago, I was making an island to have my home on. Some 10 or so people were building way off in the distance, and I figured there was no reason to bother them. About 20 minutes later, one of them came over to me, looking quite human. He demanded I give him my sand, etc. Thinking he was some the moron of the group, I politely told him to bugger off. He demand again, and I remained defiant. I guess he thought it would be a good idea to take my materials from me, since he pulled a sword and ran at me. I dispatched him pretty quickly and went back about my business. The others must've noticed that one of them was missing and the 9 of them jumped me. It was then I saw the robes, the hooded faces and red eyes. Like any reasonable person I saw one solution. Run. And that's what I did. I made it all the way to the Kings Road, which turned out to be quite futile. The roads aren't patrolled very often, and passers by just stood aside and watched the undead chase my through their land. I eventually hit a dead end and they summoned a bunch of mobs to finish me off.

They took my land, and my stuff. And where I come from, Thems is fightin' ackshuns.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): I'm good with swords, though I always keep around a bow as I'm not too bad of a shot.

Are you a capable builder?: Yes.

Can you wield any other weapons?: Once again, a bow and possibly a fishing rod, given the right opportunity.

Any special skills?: I can be quite a sneaky sort, running on top of or behind trees and cliffs till' I spot an opportunity. I'm also quite experienced in organizing angry lynch mobs and have used that ability multiple times.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes, spreading the word about this guild would get us even more allies to fight off the Undead with.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I intend to serve like everyone else does. To increase the RP in the server, and make it come even more to life. I'll spare most of the loot I pick off of the (once again) dead corpses to help fund FOA.

We are not recruting.