The Followers of Aeriel ((FoA))

Maur

I'll bring my sword.

(( lol ))

*A courier approaches Aeriel's Keep and hands Maur a bloodstained letter*

Tolta, 26 of The First Seed, 1328

I have been listening in the shadows. You have all sat in your gilded Keep far too long doing nothing to protect Aegis. None of you are TRUE Followers Of Aeriel. I have watched as you banished your innocents and kept your darkest members in your ranks. I have seen your weakness and don't expect I will not exploit them. Soon, FoA, very soon, you will feel our wrath. Your keep will crumble under our Diamond Fist and you will bow before us.

Signed,

Your Bringer of Death

((I am making a new Evil guild to help start up some more conflict and you guys are my first target))

*you see a neatly written note attached to the letter. The courier sends it back to the man who sent it*

Ye really think we do nothing fer Aegis? Is that what ya think? The UAC where there for Alstion, The FoA were there for the many raids on Al Khazar. We were there fer Laurlin, and fightin' the Undead at their base. We did loads, and this is what we get? We fight for freedom, we fight for peace and prosperity. We fight fer Aerial. We have not banished our innocent, we have banished the ones who have gone toward Iblees. We do not keep the dark within our ranks, and we are not weak. We remained strong, through the betrayal of the sages, and through our beloved leader Blaedr's death. We will feel yer wrath, and we shall imbrace it. We have gone through much worse then what ye will bring, and we have friends. We have allies that are willing ta risk their life fer us. No, we will not crumble, but prosper. We feel Aerial's warmth, unlike the evil men that lurk Aegis. And we will not crumble under your 'Diamond Fist' for we have Aerial with us. Begone fool, we do not take empty threats, nor will lose ta anybody. We have the enlightened, and trustworthy soldiers.

~Sam Tarus, a proud FoA Captain.

Maur i need to know what times i have to be at the fort to train the recruits. And tell them to bring swords, food, bow and arrows and armour.

---Foa_Captain_Krashiun

(( I am sorry to say, but I will be going on a vacation for 2 weeks (until November 6th.) so I won't be able to play In game and browse the forums. Sorry for the inconvenience! ))

Maur has given me a mission to aquire more matirials, in particular gold and iron. I have the equipment i need but i am unable to carry this out as i dont have the nessescary permissions in to use the mine.

If someone is able to list me ther or if i need to buy a permit or something can someone please let me know.

((no need for this post anymore))

I want to create a new uniform because the current uniform used for FoA hurts my eyes and in my opinion has atrocious textures... So if you are interested reply to this with info on what sort of uniform you want (symbols, colors, accessories, etc.) I would also suggest different uniforms for priests and warriors (just a suggestion) I feel a society such as this deserves better...

Finally a new uni...Mabey make the texture a bit smother, incorporate some armour into it and perhaps a slightly different colour palette, something that doesnt automatically clash horribly with darkelf or orc skin [[re purple and green]]

But thats just my ten cents

Please add the White Ravens as Allies. We fight with Aegis for Aegis. We have the same goals of taking out the Undead.

Send me a bird.

((Seventhcircle72))

I want to create a new uniform because the current uniform used for FoA hurts my eyes and in my opinion has atrocious textures... So if you are interested reply to this with info on what sort of uniform you want (symbols, colors, accessories, etc.) I would also suggest different uniforms for priests and warriors (just a suggestion) I feel a society such as this deserves better...

There is nothing wrong with are uniform, maybe you could changes the colours but the design of it is brilliant.

Please add the White Ravens as Allies. We fight with Aegis for Aegis. We have the same goals of taking out the Undead.

Send me a bird.

((Seventhcircle72))

I'll make the arrangement possible with you guys in game, and join our Diplomat to settle it. Give me a little bit to get in game though.

Brief Character History: My character, Reag, is a Minas hungry traveling tinker who wishes to be employed by the FoA as an engineer. He is currently a morally neutral character, however, his character is ready to be shaped for great good, or great evil.

Character Name (I.C.): Reag Anitaan

Character name (O.C.): Dgco

How much time do you spend on the server?: Just started, but I will probably spend at least seven hours a week here.

Race: Human

IC Age: 27

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Technically, neither. Reag is a tinker and a horrible fighter. However, he will be helping build up any towns and advanced bases the FoA needs.

Goals in the FOA?: ICly, Reag wishes to be able to pull in a steady income for his work as a builder.

Good deeds you have done?: I have just joined the server, so I haven't performed anything in game yet. In Reag's history, he is an extremely skilled engineer who has helped save many a castle.

Have you done any bad deeds?: Reag has never done anything evil. He has a kind heart, and is unable to bear the site of blood or suffering. That being said, he does have a strong desire for Minas.

How did you hear of us?: Reag ran into a FoA field medic in the wilds, who invited him to help build up the defenses of a nearby outpost. This application is the extension of that RP meeting.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: The undead never pay Reag for his work.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Bow, novice.

Are you a capable builder?: Reag is an extremely capable engineer

Can you wield any other weapons?: Reag does have a small iron dagger on him, but he is more likely to kill himself with it, rather than his foe. Its for intimidation.

Any special skills?: Im awesome with red stone, and by extend, so is Reag.

Explain how you will help to serve the FoA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: The defense of ones home is critical. If the FoA falls, it cannot serve the Ascended and Aeriel. Reag will help the FoA by doing his best to insure that the FoA does not loose any of its bases.

Summary: In short, think of Reag as an ally. He is a morally neutral character who has the capabilities for great good, or for great evil. He is loving, but greedy. I feel that my character could lead to some very interesting RP opportunities, even if he doesn't exactly fit the mold of the standard FoA member.

Goals in the FOA?: ICly, Reag wishes to be able to pull in a steady income for his work as a builder.

The FoA isn't a job. You don't get paid.

I know. Reag doesnt. Hes currently working for free, with a hope that he could possibly get paid. Like I said, he is a morally neutral character, who could go for great good or great evil. This is a fork in the road for him.