The Followers of Aeriel ((FoA))

Maur

General Safen, I have finished replacing the floor of the great hall with sandstone.

I have been thinking of some ideas for the tree of life if it ever grew bigger than its current state so i went into creative to test it out and here's what i got ----->HERE

I did it on quite a small scale with the only 20 mins i had but if you want to see a larger version i can build one when i have the time.

I hope you like some of the ideas

Thanks

Brief Character History:

Kaneous is a strong fighter. Getting his village attacked by Rogue Elves has made him determined to keep good first in power. He has recently been in the seige of the Undead keep by Kramore. He is a fairly wealthy ((14K)) shopkeeper and loves to eat Melon while watching the Sunset. He is a believer in Aeriel and would rather hive all his life earnings to a petty thief than bow down to Iblees.

Character Name (I.C.):

Kaneous

Character name (O.C.):

GavinTheViking

How much time do you spend on the server?:

About 1-3 hours on weekdays, and 2-10 hours on weekends.

Race:

Human

IC Age:

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):

A soldier, a loyal one.

Goals in the FOA?:

To try and become a good, high rank. To help bring down an Undead keep. Hopefully, help lead the siege into the forbidden Nether.

Good deeds you have done?:

I have protected civilians from thieves, monsters, and Undead. I give out free melon often to passing travelers. I also give out armor in a battle from time to time.

Have you done any bad deeds?:

Not in my existence.

How did you hear of us?:

I was talking to some of my friends. They were talking about armies attacking the Undead keep in the North. They brought up the FoA and I asked them about it. I learned a little bit of history and ranking officials from my discussion. I have cleared the fog by reading this message.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:

Yes, because of their objective. To take over everyone. I made a commitment when one of friends died in the Snowy Fields battle. I swore to kill any Undead on sight.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.):

I am quick with a sword and accurate with a bow. I prefer either one. ((I took a break from LOTC before stats then came back after stats were broken))

Are you a capable builder?:

I can build very quick but I am no artist.

Can you wield any other weapons?:

I have used water once to drown a zombie who was attacking an elderly man.

Any special skills?:

I am an excellent farmer and can cook too. I spend my free tine traveling and exploring Ageis, so I can be a useful guide.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:

Yes because she is the source of all good. She protects Ageis from Iblees and his army of vain and evil. We are her children, she is our guardian angel.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:

I will stand beside the strong willed fighters of Aeriel and die 3 times over for all of Ageis. I am determined to drive the Undead into the Nether, then into the ground.

Accepted. Report to General Safen ((X01)) for more details.

Brief Character History: I grew up in Al'khazzar without any parents or anyone taking care of me. From the age I could walk I was adopted by a gang and lived the life of a street criminal. When i was 16 i was found guilty of thievery and sent to prison for 20 years. In prison I found my faith in Aeriel. I knew that when I got out of prison i had to honor her name by killing every undead i can find.

Character Name (I.C.): Grudgnok_The_Impailer

Character name (O.C.): Bob31045580

How much time do you spend on the server?: I spend between 10 and 20 hours on the server a week.

Race: I am an orc.

IC Age: I am 35 years old.

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I want to be a grand soldier.

Goals in the FOA?: To spread the word of Aeriel to all of Aegis and kill many undead.

Good deeds you have done?: I feed the hungry, help defend the defenseless and give shelter to anyone who i meet in the wilds.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I have not done any bad deeds.

How did you hear of us?: I heard about the FoA on the forums.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am against the undead because they are pure evil. And if they are allowed to roam free the world would parish.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): My preferred weapon is a battle axe.

Are you a capable builder?: I am a very good builder and have built very grand structures. ((In other servers))

Can you wield any other weapons?: I can wield swords.

Any special skills?: I can make the finest axes in all of Aegis.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes i have faith in Aeriel because she gives me faith when all is lost.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will spread the word of Aeriel to all of Aegis, and if needed help in any material gathering and building of any structures. Also i will be a grand warrior and slay many undead.

If you speak the truth, you would make a great FoA warrior. Accepted, report to General Safen (( X01 )) for more details.

*You see a neat written scroll nailed to the FoA message board in the encampment. It has drawn your attention with it's elaborate writing and detailed drawings. You also see General Safen's signature beneath it.*

"My opinion has been asked on formations for the FoA and how to train the soldiers by General Safen himself. He has charged me with writing up the formations that I have discussed with him, and will be implemented for all members in times of war as soon as appropriate. Please familiarize yourself with the contents of this scroll and understand each formation, so they can be used when General Safen calls upon them:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19Zw4BhcMHPURYgoSH87QMudid69v_nE0ddijxr10lMA/edit?hl=en_US

*Signed by Private Kadeth and overseen by General Safen*

This will be handy. Good job Private.

Brief Character History: I grew up in Al'khazzar without any parents or anyone taking care of me. From the age I could walk I was adopted by a gang and lived the life of a street criminal. When i was 16 i was found guilty of thievery and sent to prison for 20 years. In prison I found my faith in Aeriel. I knew that when I got out of prison i had to honor her name by killing every undead i can find.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I have not done any bad deeds.

Being a street criminal is bad, you are still accepted but don't lie next time.

Brief Character History: We do not truly aspire to the dark, haunted world that Levaticus had come from, but we can only glance on this twisted history. Levaticus crept out into a world of death and destruction. As the village burnt, his mother hid him away, protecting him as the undead ravaged there small home. Although he was small, the child understood what was happening as his mother was taken away. Levaticus was raised by a dwarven woodsmen and his son Animeius. Animeius and Levaticus soon became fast friends. Then one day Levaticus decides to leave on his own to try and find the undead who killed his family and destroyed his home.

Character Name (I.C.):Levaticus

Character name (O.C.):guyplayingpc

How much time do you spend on the server?:I spend about 3-4 hours a day maybe more on weekends.

Race:Dwarven

IC Age:23

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):Soldier is what i would like to be.

Goals in the FOA?: Help stop the undead and Help bring peace to Aegis.

Good deeds you have done?:I ran a soup kitchen as well as helped run a group who helped people new to the world get better acquainted with it.

Have you done any bad deeds?:Yes,once when i was a small child i rebelled against my foster father and ran out on my own. During that time i stole food from a farmer.I am not proud of this and I returned months later and tried to repay that farmer. I learned that the farmer had died 3 days prior to my arrival. After that moment i vowed to never commit a bad deed again.

How did you hear of us?:Who has not heard of the FoA they are what helps bind Aegis together.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:Yes i am against the undead. They killed my family and burned our house down.

What is your primary weapon in battle? My Primary weapon is a sword.

Are you a capable builder?:I like to believe that i am a capable builder.

Can you wield any other weapons?:yes i can wield an ax nearly as well as a sword and i am proficient in archery.

Any special skills?:Yes i am a very dedicated warrior. I will always obey orders and never question them.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes i have faith in Aeriel. When I was a baby Aeriel led me to Animeius and his father so that i may live.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will help by doing all i can do to help my commanders and stop the undead scourge that has been plaguing Aegis.

OOC: We are making a new guild page, please do no look at this one anymore

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.