The Followers of Aeriel ((FoA))

Maur

Is recruitment still closed?

We will announce it when we start recruiting again.

Brief Character History:Wyrix was first a wanderer. Fighting monsters to survive. Then he became a hunter. While he was a hunter he attended many fights against the Undead. Then he became the second in command of the mercenary guild Sword of Lorem. He still fought undead whenever he could. He is now leaving the Sword of Lorem to devote his life to Aeriel and Aegis.

Character Name (I.C.):Wyrix

Character name (O.C.):Xentonic

How much time do you spend on the server?: 1-6 hours daily

Race:Human

IC Age:21

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):Soldier

Goals in the FOA?:To serve Aeriel to the best of my Abilities.

Good deeds you have done?: I have saved three men from an undead. Also i give food to poor men who are starving.

Have you done any bad deeds?:None.

How did you hear of us?:From battles with the undead.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:I am against the undead because they are evil and have taken many good men that i have known.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): I use a sword. I am very talented.

Are you a capable builder?:No.

Can you wield any other weapons?:I can use a bow.

Any special skills?:Calm in battle.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:Yes, because Aeriel has blessed me with strength. And has saved me many times from the undead.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:

I will serve the FOA, the Ascended and Aeriel by helping to defeat the undead everytime the try to attack Aegis.

Brief Character History:

Kaneous is a strong fighter. Getting his village attacked by Rogue Elves has made him determined to keep good first in power. He has recently been in the seige of the Undead keep by Kramore. He is a fairly wealthy ((14K)) shopkeeper and loves to eat Melon while watching the Sunset. He is a believer in Aeriel and would rather hive all his life earnings to a petty thief than bow down to Iblees.

Character Name (I.C.):

Kaneous

Character name (O.C.):

GavinTheViking

How much time do you spend on the server?:

About 1-3 hours on weekdays, and 2-10 hours on weekends.

Race:

Human

IC Age:

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):

A soldier, a loyal one.

Goals in the FOA?:

To try and become a good, high rank. To help bring down an Undead keep. Hopefully, help lead the siege into the forbidden Nether.

Good deeds you have done?:

I have protected civilians from thieves, monsters, and Undead. I give out free melon often to passing travelers. I also give out armor in a battle from time to time.

Have you done any bad deeds?:

Not in my existence.

How did you hear of us?:

I was talking to some of my friends. They were talking about armies attacking the Undead keep in the North. They brought up the FoA and I asked them about it. I learned a little bit of history and ranking officials from my discussion. I have cleared the fog by reading this message.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:

Yes, because of their objective. To take over everyone. I made a commitment when one of friends died in the Snowy Fields battle. I swore to kill any Undead on sight.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.):

I am quick with a sword and accurate with a bow. I prefer either one. ((I took a break from LOTC before stats then came back after stats were broken))

Are you a capable builder?:

I can build very quick but I am no artist.

Can you wield any other weapons?:

I have used water once to drown a zombie who was attacking an elderly man.

Any special skills?:

I am an excellent farmer and can cook too. I spend my free tine traveling and exploring Ageis, so I can be a useful guide.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:

Yes because she is the source of all good. She protects Ageis from Iblees and his army of vain and evil. We are her children, she is our guardian angel.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:

I will stand beside the strong willed fighters of Aeriel and die 3 times over for all of Ageis. I am determined to drive the Undead into the Nether, the into the ground.

Brief Character History:

Greeting's Sir or Mam.

I grew up with my Mom and Dad.

My Mom was a beautiful and strong woman with short red brown hair.

She enjoyed the simple life and dident cared too much about the world outside the little village we lived in.

My Dad, was a little fat man with that kind of voice which just wanna make you hug him, when you hear his voice.

So i grew up in that little, warm and safe family,

but a day a theater group came to our little "city"

and preformed a big show with music and fantastic trick's.

i was very enthralled by there story's about the world outside our little safe village and i began to read at the library everyday.

In the libary i came across some very intresting book's.

They where about Aeriel and the Ascended's.

I couldent believe that such a wounderfull thing could exsist,

so i told all in my villiage about it. Many begain to believe in Aeriel and i was seeking for more wisdom about the god's.

After some month's of studying i realized that i couldent find any other information about Aeriel at our little libary.

So i took my best equipment and traveled to Laurelin.

After some days of walking around without knowing where i was,

i finally saw some people.

They where dwarfs and showed me the way to Oren.

(( I dident knew you could use soul stone hehe. ))

I was walking around talking with people and suddenly someone begain to talk about Aeriel and somekind of Guild which believed in Ariel.

Character Name (I.C.): Tyret_Farfor

Character name (O.C.): Tyret_Farfor (( my minecraft username right? ))

How much time do you spend on the server?: Im playing about 6 hours a day. Can vary alot.

Race: Im a Hafling.

IC Age: i have now reached 41 decades.

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):

Im not really sure, because im both good with sword and pen. But i think i would prefer Preacher.

Goals in the FOA?:

My goals would be to make people listening to me while speaking. Make people believe that even true that the sage's have left us there's still hope and you can only get hope with faith.

Good deeds you have done?: I have helped people from dying from hunger... not anything special.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I killed a pig.

How did you hear of us?: I heared a man talking about you in Alk'hazar.

The undead's try's to get there source of wisdom through power, and they are useing method's that's not acceptable they are useing other people's conscience to provide themself alot of power... and that's the wrong path to follow.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.):

My best weapon deffently sword (( the havent been up since i joined the server. ))

Are you a capable builder?: I love to build and decorate buildings. It's a yes!

Can you wield any other weapons?: hmmm i can use a bow?

Any special skills?: Im very small so i wont be seen so easyli unless, i want it that way.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:

I have believed in Aeriel since i first heared about her. I will tell other's to wait and stay close to there freind's in these dark time's. She's the source of our light and faith... remain that art. And you will be free.

I will do the jobs FOA will give me, and spread the word's about Aeriel. Fight the creators from Ibless back to there holes in the ground right into the Nether.

oH! i dident saw you arent recruiting right now... hmm sorry about the app then. Hope you will open soon :D

Brief Character History:

Kadeth has always been thought of as "rugged" by the other elves and has lived a difficult, but rewarding life up until this point. He grew up in the Elven Forests of Malinor as a farmer with his parents, brother, and his sister. The life of a farmer is a tough one, as they are always busy. From tending the fields, harvesting the crops, and his other duties, Kadeth was always at work when he was younger, to help provide and support his family. At night and in between his duties, Kadeth and his brother and sister were taught their numbers, letters, how to use a bow and arrow, and other important life skills to provide for their own families, when older.

Eventually, Kadeth began to feel the pull of life outside of Malinor. He loved farming and his family, but he soon felt the yearn for adventure and excitement. His duties soon began to be flooded with dreams and thoughts of the outside world, and what it could possibly hold. Kadeth's slip in production was noticed by his family, who soon confronted Kadeth and asked what was wrong. Kadeth explained his wishes and, with a heavy heart, his family agreed that he should experience Aegis for himself. They provided him with his pack, a supply of food, his bow and arrow, and a small amount of Minas and wished him luck in his journey. With tears in his eyes, and a small smile on his face, Kadeth sets out from Malinor, ready for adventure.

Kadeth traveled far and wide, slowly heading North. He heard that there was a lot of action and adventure going on in the North, and that is the reason he wanted to venture that way. He adjusted to the cold climate quickly and used his skills as a hunter and gatherer to stay alive. He came across a large sandstone structure in the North belonging to the FoA. He had heard of their duty and bravery and wanted to join to help quell the Undead in the North and free the land of suffering.

Character Name (I.C.):

Kadeth Aranion

Character name (O.C.):

Aindrias (As I assume you mean my forum name)

20 hours a week or so

Race:

Elf

IC Age:

I would like to fight the Undead to the best of my abilities. With my bow and abilities in healing and herbal remedies, I am best suited to this task.

Goals in the FOA?:

My goals in the FoA are simple: I want to help rid the land of Undead and bring back peace to the realm. Honor is only brought upon by duty, and Kadeth wishes to serve. Glory and honor are not the most important things, only helping those who require aid.

I have helped people by giving out spare bread and meat when needed, donating my time to help someone in need to find their way, and healing those who need it with my herbal remedies and salves. I assume fighting Undead with my bow is thought of as a good deed as well?

No one is perfect in this world, and I do not claim to be. I have stolen some food from a chest that was unlocked because I was starving. I have since gone back and repaid the person, although I do not believe they have noticed it was missing.

How did you hear of us?:

I heard general chatter and rumors about the land, and saw a group of Enlightened and FoA fighting a giant monstrosity outside of the base. I helped them with my bow and, when defeated, took my leave as I had no desire to intrude upon them.

I am against the Undead for many reasons. One, as I have stated, is that I wish to help bring peace to the realm, so we can all not live in fear. If needed, I would lay down my life as, after much contemplation and reflection, I believe that everyone has a purpose, and mine is helping to serve and fight.

I prefer the bow in battle, as I am most proficient in it. I am also learning the way of the swordsman, although I still need more training.

I can build many types of structures and believe I am good at this skill as well.

Other than my bow and sword, I can wield my fists, if that counts.

Any special skills?:

I do not believe I have any special skills, unless you count my healing capabilities.

I do not know much of Aeriel, or what she stands for. I am willing to learn more on the matter, as knowledge is essential.

I will help in whatever ways that I am needed. Whether fighting, building, tending the farms, healing, or being an ally for those who need it. I will serve to the best of my ability.

Brief Character History:Wyrix was first a wanderer. Fighting monsters to survive. Then he became a hunter. While he was a hunter he attended many fights against the Undead. Then he became the second in command of the mercenary guild Sword of Lorem. He still fought undead whenever he could. He is now leaving the Sword of Lorem to devote his life to Aeriel and Aegis.

Character Name (I.C.):Wyrix

Character name (O.C.):Xentonic

How much time do you spend on the server?: 1-6 hours daily

Race:Human

IC Age:21

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):Soldier

Goals in the FOA?:To serve Aeriel to the best of my Abilities.

Good deeds you have done?: I have saved three men from an undead. Also i give food to poor men who are starving.

Have you done any bad deeds?:None.

How did you hear of us?:From battles with the undead.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:I am against the undead because they are evil and have taken many good men that i have known.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): I use a sword. I am very talented.

Are you a capable builder?:No.

Can you wield any other weapons?:I can use a bow.

Any special skills?:Calm in battle.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:Yes, because Aeriel has blessed me with strength. And has saved me many times from the undead.

I will serve the FOA, the Ascended and Aeriel by helping to defeat the undead everytime the try to attack Aegis.

Accepted, report to the Keep.

Brief Character History:

Greeting's Sir or Mam.

I grew up with my Mom and Dad.

My Mom was a beautiful and strong woman with short red brown hair.

She enjoyed the simple life and dident cared too much about the world outside the little village we lived in.

My Dad, was a little fat man with that kind of voice which just wanna make you hug him, when you hear his voice.

So i grew up in that little, warm and safe family,

but a day a theater group came to our little "city"

and preformed a big show with music and fantastic trick's.

i was very enthralled by there story's about the world outside our little safe village and i began to read at the library everyday.

In the libary i came across some very intresting book's.

They where about Aeriel and the Ascended's.

I couldent believe that such a wounderfull thing could exsist,

so i told all in my villiage about it. Many begain to believe in Aeriel and i was seeking for more wisdom about the god's.

After some month's of studying i realized that i couldent find any other information about Aeriel at our little libary.

So i took my best equipment and traveled to Laurelin.

After some days of walking around without knowing where i was,

i finally saw some people.

They where dwarfs and showed me the way to Oren.

(( I dident knew you could use soul stone hehe. ))

I was walking around talking with people and suddenly someone begain to talk about Aeriel and somekind of Guild which believed in Ariel.

Character Name (I.C.): Tyret_Farfor

Character name (O.C.): Tyret_Farfor (( my minecraft username right? ))

How much time do you spend on the server?: Im playing about 6 hours a day. Can vary alot.

Race: Im a Hafling.

IC Age: i have now reached 41 decades.

Im not really sure, because im both good with sword and pen. But i think i would prefer Preacher.

Goals in the FOA?:

My goals would be to make people listening to me while speaking. Make people believe that even true that the sage's have left us there's still hope and you can only get hope with faith.

Good deeds you have done?: I have helped people from dying from hunger... not anything special.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I killed a pig.

How did you hear of us?: I heared a man talking about you in Alk'hazar.

The undead's try's to get there source of wisdom through power, and they are useing method's that's not acceptable they are useing other people's conscience to provide themself alot of power... and that's the wrong path to follow.

My best weapon deffently sword (( the havent been up since i joined the server. ))

Are you a capable builder?: I love to build and decorate buildings. It's a yes!

Can you wield any other weapons?: hmmm i can use a bow?

Any special skills?: Im very small so i wont be seen so easyli unless, i want it that way.

I have believed in Aeriel since i first heared about her. I will tell other's to wait and stay close to there freind's in these dark time's. She's the source of our light and faith... remain that art. And you will be free.

I will do the jobs FOA will give me, and spread the word's about Aeriel. Fight the creators from Ibless back to there holes in the ground right into the Nether.

Denied, set your class focus, Soldier, Preacher, etc

Brief Character History:

Kadeth has always been thought of as "rugged" by the other elves and has lived a difficult, but rewarding life up until this point. He grew up in the Elven Forests of Malinor as a farmer with his parents, brother, and his sister. The life of a farmer is a tough one, as they are always busy. From tending the fields, harvesting the crops, and his other duties, Kadeth was always at work when he was younger, to help provide and support his family. At night and in between his duties, Kadeth and his brother and sister were taught their numbers, letters, how to use a bow and arrow, and other important life skills to provide for their own families, when older.

Eventually, Kadeth began to feel the pull of life outside of Malinor. He loved farming and his family, but he soon felt the yearn for adventure and excitement. His duties soon began to be flooded with dreams and thoughts of the outside world, and what it could possibly hold. Kadeth's slip in production was noticed by his family, who soon confronted Kadeth and asked what was wrong. Kadeth explained his wishes and, with a heavy heart, his family agreed that he should experience Aegis for himself. They provided him with his pack, a supply of food, his bow and arrow, and a small amount of Minas and wished him luck in his journey. With tears in his eyes, and a small smile on his face, Kadeth sets out from Malinor, ready for adventure.

Kadeth traveled far and wide, slowly heading North. He heard that there was a lot of action and adventure going on in the North, and that is the reason he wanted to venture that way. He adjusted to the cold climate quickly and used his skills as a hunter and gatherer to stay alive. He came across a large sandstone structure in the North belonging to the FoA. He had heard of their duty and bravery and wanted to join to help quell the Undead in the North and free the land of suffering.

Character Name (I.C.):

Kadeth Aranion

Character name (O.C.):

Aindrias (As I assume you mean my forum name)

20 hours a week or so

Race:

Elf

IC Age:

I would like to fight the Undead to the best of my abilities. With my bow and abilities in healing and herbal remedies, I am best suited to this task.

Goals in the FOA?:

My goals in the FoA are simple: I want to help rid the land of Undead and bring back peace to the realm. Honor is only brought upon by duty, and Kadeth wishes to serve. Glory and honor are not the most important things, only helping those who require aid.

I have helped people by giving out spare bread and meat when needed, donating my time to help someone in need to find their way, and healing those who need it with my herbal remedies and salves. I assume fighting Undead with my bow is thought of as a good deed as well?

No one is perfect in this world, and I do not claim to be. I have stolen some food from a chest that was unlocked because I was starving. I have since gone back and repaid the person, although I do not believe they have noticed it was missing.

How did you hear of us?:

I heard general chatter and rumors about the land, and saw a group of Enlightened and FoA fighting a giant monstrosity outside of the base. I helped them with my bow and, when defeated, took my leave as I had no desire to intrude upon them.

I am against the Undead for many reasons. One, as I have stated, is that I wish to help bring peace to the realm, so we can all not live in fear. If needed, I would lay down my life as, after much contemplation and reflection, I believe that everyone has a purpose, and mine is helping to serve and fight.

I prefer the bow in battle, as I am most proficient in it. I am also learning the way of the swordsman, although I still need more training.

I can build many types of structures and believe I am good at this skill as well.

Other than my bow and sword, I can wield my fists, if that counts.

Any special skills?:

I do not believe I have any special skills, unless you count my healing capabilities.

I do not know much of Aeriel, or what she stands for. I am willing to learn more on the matter, as knowledge is essential.

I will help in whatever ways that I am needed. Whether fighting, building, tending the farms, healing, or being an ally for those who need it. I will serve to the best of my ability.

Accepted.

Also note that Recruitment will now be done on in character/forum basis in a limited capacity. Based on the needs of the office, there has been drastic re-design to the ranks, and focus. There will be more updates on this thread as needed. However you are motioned to find us at the Sages Keep north of Crimson Vale.

A stange man in the cloathing of some strange preist runs into the courtyard, gasping for breath. Pulling back his hood it turns out to be calinder, looking increadibly distressed.

Brothers and sisters! While following on my own mission i came across a temple far to the south. It was roumered taht it was the location of a secret society, one that a member of our own had become. It was pinned to a tree with an arrow.

He begins to read the note

*It reads*

Brothers, if you are reading this then it has happened. I have died, i do not know how i would have died. I only know that i am dead. It is a shame to dissapear like this, vanish like a ghost. Do not fear though, just know that i died with honour and that you shall all do the same. Farewell..brothers.

* You translate some weird writing down the bottom of the page, this is what you manage to interpret*

Messenger of Death...comes....soon

* On the back of the note is a list*

Fablenight

Martin

Krashiun

rayne

DragonBorn

FOA

Calinder

Safen

Safen is now General.((I never even knew we had that rank but that's what it says on his door.))