THE BANISHMENT OF THE PONTIFF

[!] This missive would be pinned onto every door in Kretzen at least thirty times. Additional copies could be found within every Reinmaren’s personal belongings.

A public apology to the Pontiff for a century of  generational bullying;

Regarding “Die Verbannen

TWwp6fRBiJCIrSeUsjcdCUZRPKIvyXCOXFvwILFofYiliJrBSf0c9OcJ--PF2QjOCkVet_pZav_MxRE_AzaaRhb4uXk1QTtOMm_V05isSIefA_5I2i3wlEizgYsmKlX2Wkw0HBsvcADrmS4vmC4ngsA

Published; upon the 4th of the first seed, in the year 175 S.A.

TO HIS HOLINESS,

CAIUS I. and all of House Barclay

In a fruitful exchange between myself and his Holiness, the Pontiff Caius I, I wish to make the following public. I have been mistreating his Holiness for almost a century and mocked him for the same time. I have been insulting the entirety of House Barclay with my petty comments criticizing your FACTUALLY CORRECT usage of Waldenian out of pure spite. Thus I wish to be known:

I. That I fully acknowledge that the correct term in Waldenian for ‘banishment’ is not ‘die Verbannung’ but indeed ‘die Verbannen’

II. That I, with this missive, beg his Holiness’ forgiveness for nigh a century of generational bullying of the great and honorable House Barclay by unrelentingly correcting the spelling of every Waldenian word.

It is my hope that with this missive our feud shall end, forevermore.

e_EwXgdUblgFJuIYwTlpSdkheOlOJUj8DtqAHyQZ9We0vLIv4X2g689faQhM00OPgXVpoOooROcYyZtuFNCRbW9OPpzGw7sa3dR5Gp2GnE11zXKlIuR58G6l2zTzRQ1fdTJS42ee92Ow6AJQj-ebYvg
ilMaehr’sae Ilkun’ehya

AY’PUERAN;

Raziel Amethil,

Vintner-Captain of Celia’sul, Former Scourge of House Barclay, Former Bully of many Waldenians, Former Letterman of Waldenian Horrorstories

eat more Numendil Cheese and u will be forgiven