Panya-Ha's Notice, Dearest Friends.

Zevenity

image.png.2ef1dacb14982469073eae2f76d0343c.png
༺═──────────────────────────────────────────═༻

𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸

153ed7d3aa117dad519108cae5597890.gif

𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸
༺═──────────────────────────────────────────═༻

This letter would be tucked  inside a nicely decorated envelope, sealed with a rose stamp accompanied by a shimmery red wax.
You may only reply if this letter was sent to you via-link by me, or given irply by someone else!

This is all for fun, I will not give the players username oocly simply to avoid meta, but if you're seeing this!! 
Thank you for the rp, I am not mad OOCLY whatsoever! I hope to make this into some silly rp hehe

Another disclaimer, Panya-ha learning to write like this was learned icly! 

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

To Panya-Ha's Favorite Friends and Family,

Please take your time reading this letter. I am not fond of being threatened or robbed. It is with great sadness I have to inform and warn you all of a Ravens wood Warrior, Who actively endangered me, and my beloved best friend, Emmerich Anarion Aged six.

I will try my best to recap the events of what occurred this night. In the late evening, I was upset with a few personal issues, which I will not dive deep into today. Emmerich Anarion was comforting me on the bridge leading into [The nation . . ] Petra. Along comes a man on a black horse with white spots, fully suited in armor. He goes on to ask what we are doing on the bridge. I do not think I have to explain why I did not tell the truth, I simply stated kid things. Emmerich went on to say 'Contemplating Jumping' which was not in . . a seeking death way but for a splash. 

This man goes onto tell Emmerich to jump from the bridge that extends over the valley. I tell Emmerich that this is not a good idea, landing wrong may hurt him, break a bone or two, or even lead to death. In which the man replies 'The water will save you, Grownups should be listened to, we know better.'  I continue to plead with Emmerich to try to get him to understand the dangers of jumping, where the man tells me 'Do you want him to be a Sissy when he grows up?' I successfully manage to get Emmerich to understand why jumping would not result in a pleasant sensation. 

I told him a fake name, claiming my name was Reina, not Revekka. He went on to mock me for the name, perhaps I am not a good liar. I admit that my anger may have taken over my rational actions, I went on to insult this man, angered by him attempting to persuade my friend to jump off of the bridge. I went on to tell him curse at him, where he tells me 'You look too small to be using those words' where I replied 'You look to old to be  trying to find people to interact with you' 

He asked me if I had a death wish, I pull out a few bottles that I was instructed to use for protection if threatened with harm. He tells me to give him Mina or either something special to me, in which he decides he would like a potion my dearest [now missing] friend gifted to me. I went to instruct him on how to use it, giving it a tiny swirl. He directed his horse to stampede me. I managed to slip out of the way, hitting myself on the railing. I informed him it was not a blast potion and would not explode. It was a smoke whispers potion. Which causes no harm to one, simply stunting the ability to see clearly. I made it clear that if used or handed to him, it would be gone from my person either way. 

The paranoia of this man was utterly hilarious, I did end up handing the potion over once I saw Emmerich panicked. With that, I asked him who he served for and he informed me it was Ravenswood. This is my official warning to watch out for a tiny little guy [about rahknar's height] who likes to persuade children into killing themselves, and demanding money and belongings from them.

With this, feel free to spread or share this letter with who you may see fit. [IRPLY]

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

With love,

image.png.02387856a80dfdef0204bdd7e979f3aa.png 

The ghoul, "Todd", received this letter and began to grow an irritated face before grabbing his weaponry and his horse mounts. He began to journey after saying, "I'm comin' kid, don't worry."

[!] The Pharaoh polishes his Khopesh as he prepares to hunt the man who attempted to harm Panya-ha, one of Rah'tuma's most precious citizens.

"The judgment of the Gods shall befall this one - no one runs athwart Amaunet's chosen." Atemu says as he prepares for the hunt.

Akeketah Luceran neatly folds the letter and places it down on the table, maintaining a calm demeanor. "Worry niet, this miscreant will answer to the gods. Only cowards threaten the lives of children." she says to her daughter with a devilish smile. Mama bear has been released once more.

Adelina Claire van Leuven opened the letter from her friend whom she has not seen for some time. Her eyebrows raise as she reads it over, a grimace forming on her face. "Why must adults be so annoying. Get a REAL job and leave ve children ALONE." she scoffs. With haste, she pulls out a parchment and quill to pen a response to the Luceran girl: 

My friend, 

Thank vy for informing me of this nasty being. Ea shall inform ve Brotherhood to be on the look for him. Us children must protect one another!

Sincerely,

Addie

The Minor God hears once again that Panda is being threatened, and this just won't do. The 'super ultra duper cool' role model decides it would be a good time to teach her how to actually defend herself, and so performs minor Iomancy to find her.

Bjorn, the Boreal druid read the letter, sat down upon the aviary, where many nests had gathered over the years.

"Some men believe only god can judge them... I do not mind sending those men to him."

Their utterance would be heard by no descendant, witnessed only by the pigeon that had delivered such a letter, perched upon their forearm.

Edited by DistantCryprid

Liesbeth-Marie's eyebrows knit together as she read the note from her friend. "Are people such idiots to try such against children? Perhaps telling Rowena will do dobry, if this man was near Petra." She muttered to herself, shaking her head. 

Victor tucked at his sword-belt idly as he read the letter, but his eyes narrowed with a deep-stirred, parental anger.

"Aye. Ravenswood indeed."

He'd say with a spit. The Ranger would make sure to travel East-ward, and North, and keep his eyes peeled for manlets like himself.

"I feel like someone is trying to false flag, because there's no one in Ravenswood," commented Shugo Kato after he received the notice from the Rah'tuman citizen. He contemplates the actions and reasoning of the child assaulter believing there was something deeper to the whole affair.

Clover ruminated over the information for some time, coming to a conclusion. "I doubt this fella is anythin' more than a shithead bandit. He'll get his due soon enough."

Adelia would read the letter while having her afternoon tea "Well this simply won't do!" she would state going to grab her armor with a little smirk