ARANYKORT AUCTION OF 527 E.S

ARANYKORT AUCTION OF 527 E.S

nrdK2RrEU__g2__7WwEM-5QxZkQgLMZiqltXKzY2JKxLiWjcun1b4qrSbvd3kwMy12q7584ypGU61-ODc6Qfb92AYzoWJGsMhHVrIkcHasY_JiCuKWsw23zwC8ppBVrb8-YDGSfQ6c_bimmyrmhYaCU

Issued by the Royal Treasury

On this, 8th of TOV AND YERMEY, 526 E.S

Notice to all Haeseni Denizens,

The Royal Treasury proudly announces the exclusive auction of Aranykort Street. The auction will include Aranykort I, Aranykort II, Aranykort III and Aranykort IV, the prestigious Manors nestled within the luxurious district in the city of New Valdev, capital of Hanseti-Ruska. These splendid residences offer unparalleled comfort and opulence, providing an exquisite lifestyle befitting unlanded Noble Houses and other esteemed Haeseni Commoner and Gentry Houses.

The auction will take place in the grandeur of the Kastell Lesanov Ballroom, where esteemed Haeseni Noble, Gentry and Commoner Houses will have the opportunity to secure these prestigious residences for their kin. The Manors will be auctioned in order from I to IV, and their respective yearly taxes are to be paid regardless of the price the Manors will be bought for.

Spoiler

The auction will take place at the Palace Ballroom, 4/25, Thursday 4 pm EST

SIGNED,

His Excellency, Mikhail Ulric Aleksey Colborn, Count of Malkovya, Viscount of Venzia, Baron of Bethlenen, Lord of Vorenburg, Lord of Vitraval, Protector of Scyflings, Royal Treasurer of Hanseti-Ruska, Owner of The Scyfling World.

KX69oKtNGsiLdB4qDGTOtO5J0wt1VfR_MdgR6FLBZx002pCSyml7bAhY6i_MK5djS4SbgSKji8KXqcsOrZNuWfJB5_YBB6_2P8Zz9KoPimI2s6oKLbtsM3kvBo-w3GRL-3FX8SHZhgduHUAj-S2MdXY