Laurih'Valmiran Heial | Artisan's Guild

Laurih’Valmiran Heial (Noble/Chosen Artisans

rKzhNO4ycMrA0aCFewuCIZ0lenyhXQlUSxRzKfwdqLsVLg4o3NyF3ZwQGtxG2aBfJXGABbDIgU4Ad0GBgItGwlaj3uSpp-4cyY60eLhgSTsPxhQOMmKX7ObO4GE2YyHy27VktPY4fV-uHzTKK7ARXQ

———————

Welcome to the opening of the Artisan’s Guild in Celia’nor.

Within the next few elven weeks, a guild hall will be constructed with a reading nook for our permanent residents and quarters for the apprentices. 

There will be a notice board in the main hall to promote their works and garner commissions. Also found in that hall would be a small tavern space used by the Celia’nor Winery and Tavern. And a few market stalls.

———————

rKzhNO4ycMrA0aCFewuCIZ0lenyhXQlUSxRzKfwdqLsVLg4o3NyF3ZwQGtxG2aBfJXGABbDIgU4Ad0GBgItGwlaj3uSpp-4cyY60eLhgSTsPxhQOMmKX7ObO4GE2YyHy27VktPY4fV-uHzTKK7ARXQ

———————

Upon its construction - the guild will be used as a gathering square for artists to converse with like-minded virtuosos and create or strengthen bonds within a fresh community.

The Artisan’s Guild aims to be a beneficial center for those in creative fields. Artists who join and are active participants will be given emblems to show they have the guild's support. 

There will be five separate parts of the guild: artisans, tailors, architects, writers, and musicians. Though they are split, the guild will function cohesively. More information will be provided in later missives.

———————

———————

To establish your desire to work at this Artisan’s Guild, please get in touch with Aiyeis Acal’Turrii (EamBhaaling) or Ac’Sullii Acal’Turrii (CaffeinatedCrow) via letter. 

Lady Aiyeis Acal’Turrii, Court Seamstress, Head of Acal’Turrii Talonnii

Zxg62wGn8O-CrgVh-r_vlOKaf5yvitro0qWFrPntEb6Y_URTx4HCgdifK2xfxFTMv-zr6cGLuthS64CpgyTj7FmKpK2uogqpWf2uSvbZlwVKjc_FdgQoQN-AZWkp-noqFcFo64DZwZdVaQZgy65zaEU

Ac’Sullii Acal’Turrii, Apprentice of Aiyeis, heir of Acal’Turrii 

afTHTPlSD27fur3g0IMkXdo2CPLIJSIJqVNHvGNbQNHb_2xzgRe99YPrMna965RRO_9qzoQ9wHuTZFf6vJedZEh8bpwsvjMVlZTl7Xki94hAcLpYHHl0-3p5frj6cFajAfmfVLDZ4MMgwm1HNjdGRAo

Her Ladyship, Renna Py'lrie, Circle of Stars, Silver Seneschal, Primary Physician of the Celia'norian Clinic and Medical Institution

bKanrznXXR2MNy3e-dfgTkWCm0gnrJPXkMxfAEcfDjt4Y9A8pasxgaAQegEZn6Y_fWTHwfj-rUF0xFvIQaAAU9GmwS1nsuaXvDsFBX5R4t7apXA9pFJF0LQzpAbdzPhDQdecpdfQpxuEXWqc-JoSHFA

His Royal Majesty, The Prince of Fi'andria, Evarir of the North, Descendant of The Silver Phoenix, Enforcer of the Star’s Will, Prince of Celia'nor,  Illthrak Ibarellan of the Principality of Celia’nor

685cx_yBhs6KO6WFbVRoNF2WWkNM0N7wf9dp27YvvhbdXBzd5rYvsKWWqKd0JbAC0K3FHHjH-yrQnyVWy41TKohY3oZiGqGBaRmppLJa0UpVRmIJ1E_Mt00DYIoUeNesl0wXhaiioLHb17Y5yItlObo

"Aiyeis guild's on top I heard!" Exclaimed a certain friend of Aiyeis by the name of Raziel.

Just now, Laeonathan said:

"Aiyeis guild's on top I heard!"

"I am always on top," Muttered the cripple as she discreetly began her journey of sneaking missives in every Aevos mailbox.

Mismatched eyes looked at the finished missive, and while the young Acal'Turrii may have signed it- she gives a heavy sigh as she awaits with baited breath for her introverted self to be potentially sent birds from strangers. "Please let this not be a disaster for myself..." She hopes under her breath.

Renna took the time to re-read the missive with a growing smile at her lips, "An excellent opportunity for creative minds.." She noted to no one in particular, gazing off toward the fire wistfully. "I suppose I should start designing." 

An old 'aheral came across the missive, a weak smile filled his expression, "It seems we've found purpose, Father." The architect then proceeded his way towards the gates of Celia'nor.