THE SEARCH FOR A TEACHER

(Pinned to the notice-board at the city entrance is a handwritten flyer, written in a neat, careful hand.)

TO ALL IT MAY CONCERN:

Greetings. My name is Astrid Thriceblood, eldest daughter of Iduna Thriceblood (by half an hour- screw you Viarrah!), granddaughter of Laurissa Thriceblood, and I turned sixteen years of age this past saint's day. For my entire childhood, I've been dying to study magic and its related disciplines. Finally, I'm old enough to do so, but I've come across a disgusting roadblock in my journey - none of the relevant people I'm close to are free to take me on. Yes, I could wait until they are free, but that would take years, and if I have to wait much longer to start my studies, I might just wither away and die. So I've decided to be proactive, and am posting this flyer.

I AM SEEKING A TEACHER IN THE FOLLOWING:
(in order of personal interest)

• Conjuration

• Transfiguration

• One of the elemental evocations, I don't particularly care which one

Please bird me A.S.A.P if you or someone you know might be able to take me on as an apprentice. Thank you.

Regards,
Astrid Thriceblood, medic-in-training and aspiring (SOON TO BE NOVICE) mage

Spoiler

Send a letter to Astrid Thriceblood on the account tezzaract, or DM me on Discord at @tezzaract if you're interested in teaching this nerdy little shit :) Thanks for reading!

Iduna thriceblood was handed a copy of her daughters missive. She read over it quietly with a small chuckle “astrid.. eym the second eldest daughter. Eym sestra viarrah is the eldest” she called out towards her daughter astrid from the walls of her bedroom. Before returning back to her nap.

"Is it... that tragic, that in a place claiming renown for the voidal arts, children of their leadership cannot find a teacher?" Raziel chuckled "Such a tragedy... maybe I should invite them to visit Celia'nor, so they may find a proper tutor? Hmmm... Thriceblood?" The high elf grimaced, clearly disgusted by the implications of the name.

TO THE ASPIRING-MAGE ASTRID THRICEBLOOD:

I am always taking students. Come to the walls of Hexicanum, and submit yourself before Gashadokuro. I will show you the height of magic of the Void.

-THE VOIDAL LICH AZ'REKASH