Request for Information

MALUKOR

c758f1bf9a22515d37366b599982659e.jpg

AM IN SEARCH of the secret to immortality. I do not seek to become a dark creature of any kind - I am a normal elf, flesh and blood, and I wish to maintain that state of affairs, albeit without the risk of death. I have one-hundred minas on my person, which I will of course give to whoever can provide to me the secret - but I am aware that such is a small amount, and I therefore will also be willing to give anything and everything that I possess, even a degree of servitude in exchange for the answer (except for my eternal soul).

Please reply with a bird if you know a method of attaining immortality within the above terms. Equally, if it's impossible, please tell me that too, though I won't be giving you payment if so.

- Aramor

Edited by MALUKOR

"150 mina to whoever kills this guy." Elrith offered.

"This guy's definitely going to become a dark creature." Cerrick commented. "If he does, I'll gladly earn some mina."

“… Seeking Immortality for a Mali is one of the stupidest things I’ve heard. When was there a Mali who’s passed away because of old age? Never. We die, ti. But it is always due our own two hands, or a death coming at the hands of others.”

The ‘Fenn grumbled, tearing one of the posters down.

Edited by Nimbus_Strike

A Near Middle-Aged Elf blinked as she reviewed the paper. Reading it once more just to be certain, she pinned a sticky note beneath the parchment.

Mali are effectively immortal. No Elf has ever died of age, only insanity when they live beyond a thousand years. If you have further questions please do send me a missive.

- Thessalia

“I seek the secret to 15,000 Mina- yet I won’t get it now will I?” Said Ember sarcastically