A Denouncement of Tundrak

AD_4nXfJoK27-idvt8CosA-8-9_Ardocz26UYO6JX1ByqRpFhzUoHN0esYYuUXP-XY_VvuQk61Qdfz1ZW3mt8lJbqurDG5Gs6no5JSUOzsKxmShF8-xBaCo_npn_OuMHrd2yO4RU72dn3b_89Sp-t-Z87nAZjBVr?key=TRvr_KwVWSVquPOu6PvDZQ

[!] A missive stamped with the sigil of the Drakon Bloodline would be sent by bird to a Mali’fenn 'Princess’

AD_4nXfcAyQ-XE91WLyqIXymt-HRXNNE_mZOmhzTW1QOqrR_N7mCGv8pwwC2_zeNsS_PF0PtOdCdxYy438sp7cuUOdKhpmbFg8_BWWafRIHT-6dwmcw7tQN_Lz5W2MFABA4V2GPiTB4PvpxnqA6o2hMJRKM3o8XI?key=TRvr_KwVWSVquPOu6PvDZQ

Aelyra Tundrak,

I do not know if I ever had the pleasure of meeting you while in the remnants of Fenn in Almaris, but nevertheless, my name is Aroiia Drakon and I am the Archon of Drakon.

Since my arrival in Aevos, I have managed to reconnect with most of the other Drakons, as well as other noble ‘Fenn lines such as Tathvir, Sylric, Belechirr, and Atmorice. It is through conversing with these families that I have reaffirmed my beliefs in how our people should move forward. 

For the past 400 years, I have served the Princedom of Fenn, and it's kin to the best of my abilities in various positions of power, and through every downfall and failure, it has been a Tundrak at the helm, in this great voyage of our people. In this new era of the Mali’fenn, I believe that the survival of our beliefs and people depend on not a Tundrak in power, but through a council amongst the Archons, where amongst ourselves, we decide who leads us, rather than entrusting a Tundrak to lead us to prosperity.  

It is with a heavy heart that I choose to break centuries of tradition and choose to not accept you as heir to the throne, despite your lineage. If you choose to enforce your will upon myself or my kin, I will resist, and if need be, I’ll do so alone.

Ito nae elannil'wyrvun,

Aroiia Elena Drakon, Archon of Drakon

Archvigilant of Peace

Vigilant of Valor

Spoiler

This letter is sent to an individual person. Please do not metagame the information, unless you are informed by myself or the recipient of the letter.

AELYRA reads the letter over again once she has finished it. She aches to write back immediately. It humbles her that her people recognize the truth she came to rely on in her solitude. They are together a kind of people that she has always longed to be.

Her people. THEIR PEOPLE.

They are still your family, Aelyra thinks, and sits with the thought for a very long time. It is not the first time she has had it. It’s an easy thought to have. She gets up to find a pen and a piece of parchment so that she can respond, full of things she once would have been too frightened to say:

I believe us to have the same ambition; the longevity of the Fennic people comes above all entitlement.

Let us meet, for I should like to hear of this council, if you the willingness to teach me.

Aelyra Tundrak.