-=𖤓=- The Will of Light; Order -=𖤓=-

hnYfkeuWL9Ip1FbTEdscfuzZr4bFVOR0gch4haupM4xfVKYl9-ZEFg2BFdgsww95kB7z3DFc7IBwgd1uHOsW0G5CkYxB6sLDT7msX_RzZxmi4ooCs1jEQZePBVKBrmP5VvWBz6CZiKSRbNfWnF0NfiQ

(A dream of the Age of Darkness;  The Gates of Ibliss’ domain.)

𖤓 Order;  My Lord, My father 𖤓

When I was a youth I had trained in the yards of Sunbreak and toiled under the radiance of Order and His eminence.  The tenets of the embered carried me through darkness and temptation, but I sit here now as I pen this letter in contemplation.  There is no one among the divine who has chosen to stand against Azdromoth alike that of those who had descended down upon mortal-kind and waged war against the Inferi and its False Princes and Prophets.  These acts of righteous authority seemingly have become inert and remain facets of a time bygone;  Devoured by time instead of the Wyrm-Emperor. 

Heed this call and raise thy banner by sword.  Look to the light of Order in the sky and remind it that We the descendents are the force that uphold the Heavens above.  If we shall fall then so too will the light of the world come sundering under smog and fire.  There will be none to weep for the fallen when darkness rises.  Muster thy strength and cut down wyrm and undeath alike.  For the two do not discern betixt one and other;  Both stand against Order.  Both shall fall.  Both shall meet a fate worse than the death they so cowardly evade.

But hear me cravens of darkness and fire;  I come bearing a gift.

The Gift of Your
Destined Death.

My name is Order;  Mine blade will cleavest the darkest of lords.

My name is Maximus;  Mine light within will not wane in the face of wyrms.

I am the son of Xan and I urge any and all to hear my call and join me in this war for mortal-kind;  Before it is too late.

The Sun Reigns;  Darkness Fears

𖤓 Ad Victoriam! 𖤓

Dame Leoni of Acalonn, Orphan of the Sunlit Lord and Devil-Knight, read the missive with a scowl. 

"I no longer fight the Titan in honor of the Aengul of Tyranny, the Aengul that my Haelun pledged her life and soul for. I fight for the defense of my family and my community." - "The last thing you should do is invoke XAN when asking people to fight Azdromoth with you." 

Sofiele ponderes a singular question…

”He had more kids…?”