The Rancher and the Maid

cPHnMhiWCDXKghiqV8fnpGyIQSWVkqPLQs2BZNW1rCSzdL_jM-CT0aVdOD3IpGlDJF1ibgH-p7CID6bK4jRsV_jcJUs2ttTBtS6VY-zlWqXW-CnG043P5BPtm6_YnJ8HNcpJARGIBwbYr91C7-6WncQ

THE UNION OF JOAQUIN AND GABRIELA

On the 14th day of Francisco’s Resolve of 102 D.R.

w-8SWH0YdRKeeJdSaFvzjbDapQa1CEw3IgHYsY8xgqXd8NIYrEBKX7JgiUBjWCGLKpU4LYuZEQRd6jERFzfvwDo17PPgnFDPzD-dX3IDncylBHIbdxp0-1AHYB8o_AO9W0NcjTXwjXKvw3jRfdplnII

A depiction of the traditional Hyspian courtship of Joaquin Salazar and Gabriela Cabrera.

With the first of many weddings to sprout from the festivities of El Puente, it brings us great joy to announce the union of Joaquin Andrea Emiliano Salazar and Gabriela Alondra Maya Cabrera.

The duo grew fond of each other over the years, working hand in hand during meetings - Joaquin the guard, always protecting and Gabriela the maid, always serving. 

They have every intention to build a home and life together, and invite family and friends to witness such an event.

THE WEDDING

The wedding will take place in the Church of Blessed Francisco within Hyspia - where it will be encouraged to bring donations for the church in lieu of gifts for the bride and groom.

[Sunday, May 19th, 5pm EST]

l

FORMAL INVITATIONS

Su Alteza Real, Ramona I, Sovereign of Hyspia and her household

La Honorable, Maria Denodado, Vizcondesa de Bandera and her household

Su Senória, Fleur Halcourt, Baroness de Compagnon and her household

The brides household

The grooms household

The citizenry of Hyspia

PERSONAL INVITATIONS

Su Alteza Real, Santana Leya, Crown Princess of Hyspia

Su Alteza, Solana Aracely, Princess of Hyspia

Su Senória, Fleur Halcourt, Baroness de Compagnon

Senór Demitrey Denodado

Senór William Temesch

Senórita Angelina Leon

Senór Fynn

Senór Nicolas Murietta

Senór Carlos Salazar

Senór Pedro Salazar 

Senór Mateo Acosta

Senórita Catalina Ayala 

SIGNED,

SENÓR, Joaquin Salazar

SENÓRITA, Gabriela Cabrera

27 minutes ago, tadabug2000 said:

Senór Nicolas Murietta

"Huh. Cool." Nicolas said as he read that he had been invited while at work in the fields. Nicolas didn't think of it for too long though, as the hot sun demanded that he keep on going with his labor before he burnt his skin too badly. "I wonder if they would like some fresh vegetables." He said as he swung his scythe against the wheat he was harvesting.

Carlos Salazar smiles upon reading the missive, before eagerly starting to Prepare wedding gifts for his brother Joaquin and his soon to be sister-in-law Gabriela.

"I'm sure this will be a Joyous Occasion!"   

He then stands up to go check on the cattle to make sure none of them escaped as that seems to be happening a lot lately.

"The cattle better not escape during the wedding; I don't want to miss anything"