ON HEARTS AND NAMES | HOUSE AMADOR

xl5C6WIlQthv1SP_6fTlepSTiePMAgtIlc63syPYLfaog2kESaM_iReX7-IkSbSlg8Dc8gTF9Zo6T3FT4T0EpSaHtybYIs9H0RFfPpln2Cos67tUX0eBCFQmVOSmvQs6VZyQSPRrCGDRtRXO9tO9HdI

0IwvUQKpOx0Gt-NvyVQ_I0RQsdZK4gH97EbcyU_pGvouncKKyB5MiP9B_trgMkCaW1kWE0DkSxHl8tFgO6sNPfLQm4FSa4UEg66a9cfdgwwI-xxDXeYfWklOX2PMtppJ4H14gZwBF4yi-P2qRqEjHSY

1350 A.H. - Present

HM6yPkcB_EiyhkbxmqPPxjHUyd6z9PZLZHf5rSIU905HlAI1uag6VXaY0Z_jB4s9HzA1uGc5Kg6XLYaWb4SisYmo3mvW9sfeg39qcEwJ3TPQqmWtFhznUVamY7NY3FL3hum3YD3ZEfZLJO-ldTiyOB4

───

Skennerton Fraktur

From Ashes, We Rise

EST 143 E.S. - Present | 1590 A.H. - Present

⋅ ───⊱༺⠀⠀༻⊰─── ⋅

[My mother] is known for her compassion... I hope, perhaps, that I may grow into half the woman she has become. - Emma "the Heart of" Amador.

16th of Jula & Piov | 531 E.S

⋅ ───────────────⊱༺⠀⠀༻⊰─────────────── ⋅

VA EDLERVIK,

The coming-of-age of any child is a treasured occasion for any family, particularly one of a line as old and esteemed as ours. We look not to our heirs alone to carry our flame: but all scions of our name, and those who bear the names of their foremothers.

EMMA MARIYA AMADOR has, on the dawn of her eighteenth winter, proven she holds this Fire in her truest heart of hearts. She brings further light still unto EMMA ANASTASYA, her mother, and MARIYA OF AURVELDT, her namesake and ancestor; heals with compassion; leads with grace. Through her remarkable intellect and great kindness she will serve, this father knows, as a KORAVIAN MATRIARCH of legend, her proven betrothed having held his own in the fires of Mondstadt. So she is also the first of myself and Her Highness's daughters to take another name, and to bring her warmth to another hearth.

THE RISING | BESTOWAL OF MONIKER

So our Fledgling becomes Phoenix, and with pride beyond words we bestow upon her the moniker THE HEART OF AMADOR.

Long has the living moniker honoured those of our house who rise above: LIRIDONA INGRIDTHE GEM OF” AMADOR and NATALIYA MARIYA THE PHOENIX OF” AMADOR forged such a path. But never has this tradition been put into clear writ, and so with the ascension of our thirdborn I, HENRIK EDVARD AMADOR, third of my name, do decree that furthermore the eighteenth nameday of any Amador shall not only be the occasion upon which they present the history of their chosen forebearers – but, should they prove worthy of our fire, bestowed such a title worthy of their rising into the ranks of Phoenixes bygone. A Blessing, one might say, of the Heart.

So it is writ, and so it shall be, by the fire of our hearth - the stars in our skies - the tides upon our shore.

From ashes, we rise.

GTFFxxnvbSOf7dOfyiFHg3xlXCF9zfXKhAfcd45c1NsI7XTMgPasHgsC9-TSZCGPP-xSFxTHncae5N0DYs3B56c3x48TNxQ13edDi7j8ev7bFoxGmTgPdSaoqLiymM_VMN8I7YM-2mryj_14VSawPHs

The Viscount and Emma Mariya in her earliest years.

⋅ ───────────────⊱༺༻⊰─────────────── ⋅

PETRAVEZK IV VATRAGAN,

-nVwiCPl_aOIJo6a5P-bLrJ6wrON7cda9lrQYAjm9ryFjtv7V37_Q0jWG_u-cDtl9O14Ho1pR5rTgGuYk7060BHuoxM14GpaHNKxaUdDwRgVJTPoDlFZdvRoSeM2GJYBluQLFRyBwwVX2lf6YtW042Q

His Excellency, Henrik III Edvard Amador, Lord Speaker of His Majesty’s Royal Duma, Viscount of Zvezlund, Lord of Queen’s Crossing and High Archivist to the Royal Valdev Library

UWYPm9PE8iypJ3MHdDHB5ciIiwFhHilEtuqhoIJV7vduvSHDr--SGm2xkiLsro02yZo4jdeAlXqUKi7G__-KQT4UTDFL-bei0NN5qNS0LuBn0nnWZ26gvDPOJA9QDzzvxQm2XXflSyD-i_qldSor3e8

Her Serene Highness, Emma Anastastya, Princess Royal of Hanseti-Ruska, Duchess of Karlsburg and Karosgrad, Viscountess of Zvezlund and Lady of Queen’s Crossing

1 minute ago, critter said:

her proven betrothed having held his own in the fires

Esfir stares at the missive. “…..He’s nae even jokin’.”

Regardless, the Amador Baroness is proud of her younger sister, and returns to the forge… there was work to be done for her beloved Emma.

Emma Mariya, the Heart of Amador, quietly brims with joy and pride alike.