The Master Thieves Guild

Haldon

I applaud you for your efforts on creating this Guild!

Do you want to become a member of the guild? Yes, the Guild sounds great and looks like it has a solid foundation to grow.

Do you want to become a citizen of Farborough?

No my charecter wanders and does not have the need or want to settle in one place.

Why do you want to become one or both of these things?

The Guild sounds great and looks like it has a solid foundation to grow.

Do you have an accepted or pending villain app? If so, please link it to me here.

CloakandDagger's Villain App.

If you don’t have a villain app, are you planning on making one? (NOTE: you don’t need one to be a citizen of the town but you do however need one for the guild.) I have a Villain App.

What is the thing you like most about this town/guild?

Ive wanted there to be guild like this for a while. The Guild itself looks like it will have amazing RP ready for players.

Is there anything you don’t like?

Nope.

This Guild seems quite unique and well thought out and has my support! I hope you cause the downfall of many rich pig- I mean Noble, hehe...

~Freya

*crosses arms and looks admirably at Haldon and Cataris

Good Job Men, as part of the Guild Application Team, I approve of this!

PS: Cataris, sorry for not responding to the Forum Message, but I have to say that Document is very intelligently written and thought out and I saw no issues in it actually!

Do you want to become a member of the guild?

-If my Villain app is accepted I would so love to join.

Do you want to become a citizen of Farborough?

-I'll have a safehouse renting in an inn there for sure so I can keep the town active and lively but I will certainly not keep any of my hard earned valubles there. Shabby shack is what I need

Why do you want to become one or both of these things?

-Thief and Assasin. Archery only.

Do you have an accepted or pending villain app? If so, please link it to me here.

-Its been [Read] But needed more content so I'm waiting for final decisions now

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/28962-read-sandy-bandit-applying-for-1-2a-and-4-minor-terrorism/page__p__160119__fromsearch__1#entry160119

If you don’t have a villain app, are you planning on making one? (NOTE: you don’t need one to be a citizen of the town but you do however need one for the guild.)

-N/A

What is the thing you like most about this town/guild?

-I really hope this town sees light, its like tortuga in pirates of the caribbean or a better interpitation would be... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auYmB093i18. Brawls in the streets, everyone is thieving from each other (except for guild members)Drunkards and whores strewn about. Just havok of a good time all the time

Is there anything you don’t like?

-I think there should be a "King of Thieves" instead of a council.

If you really want to join this guild and help out as much as possible, we do have a Goodle Doc for everything we've planned, so just PM and tell me in your words why you wish to help out so much and ill let you :P

Note: Their isn't a "Council" of Thieves, there is the Lord and Lady of the Thieves, Me and Haldon.

Though high ranking Thieves have their opinions noted in matters of the Guild.

If you really want to join this guild and help out as much as possible, we do have a Goodle Doc for everything we've planned, so just PM and tell me in your words why you wish to help out so much and ill let you :P

Note: Their isn't a "Council" of Thieves, there is the Lord and Lady of the Thieves, Me and Haldon.

Yea i think i miss read a bit and got adventure time was lodged in my thoughts. I like the Lord and Lady bit.

Do you want to become a member of the guild? yes it sounds awesome.

Do you want to become a citizen of Farborough? Maybe i will think a bought it.

Why do you want to become one or both of these things? A thief would be cool

Do you have an accepted or pending villain app? If so, please link it to me here.no

If you don’t have a villain app, are you planning on making one? (NOTE: you don’t need one to be a citizen of the town but you do however need one for the guild.)Yes to be in this guild

What is the thing you like most about this town/guild?The different classes you can be when your a thief

Is there anything you don’t like? No it sound s cool and i would love to join

I think you forgot to mention the part where I'm the most successful thief in-game.

My thoughts is that the rulings of the city should be more 'democratic', the thieves should all have a say, but the accomplishments of said thieves will allow them to have more sway in their say.

-Snip-

Call me a newb what in the Bill Gates does -snip- mean?

Lol cartaris, I'm supposed to be relexing and you're giving me a heart attack by making it sound like Ive given up on LotC. I haven't at all. I'm sorry, I've been VERY busy away from my computer as of late and am currently away on holiday so I won't be back until Sunday night. I read through the comments here and I thank you all for the support and feedback. I'm currently working away on some more lore for guild at the moment, so this page will be updated again when I get back.

Someone above me ( I can't quote on my phone) said that the other theives should have a say in the government. Well yes, the higher ups in the guild will have SOME say, but mostly it will be up to Cataris and I. Reason being that with the fact that this is a completely villain guild, we're going to have to be very careful about what we do, say, and having too many opinions and ideas thrown around will probably just tear us apart. The guild and the town are also separate things. Plus, I might just be being paranoid but I want to be very careful about who we give that power to...

Ps Cataris I need to talk to you asap when I get back.

:P I was referring to post 13. Still need to talk to ya, hang on I'll put it in the google doc in a few minutes.