The Master Thieves Guild

Haldon

I just want to be a local. Whether I live there or not will be determined when I start RPing in the new world, but I want to hang out in Farborough with all of you terrible influences on society.

Do you want to become a member of the guild? No

Do you want to become a citizen of Farborough? Citizen, perhaps. Local, yes

Why do you want to become one or both of these things? Many of the best roleplayers are villains, but they're also the most interesting characters. I enjoy the company of thieves, the tainted and ruffians both IC and OOC

Do you have an accepted or pending villain app? If so, please link it to me here. No, I'm a neutral. I don't commit villainous acts, but if its someone I know I certainly don't stop them.

If you don’t have a villain app, are you planning on making one? No. But you never know.

What is the thing you like most about this town/guild?The inevitable collection of naughty people due to the 'independant nation' type law status that Farborough has. What I like most is that punishments from outside the town will have no place or power. It is a great opportunity for villains to compare bounties and outdrink each other before entering into dares of walking into a warden's camp naked, still heavily inebriated. Doin it for the lols

Is there anything you don’t like? The focus on the guild. I beleive the town would be better as a collection of such people who would band together for the heck of it, rather than being a guild. I beleive there should be a couple different guilds existing within Farborough to make for a better balance of interests and perhaps some strange RP involving rival guilds attempting to capture other villains to claim their bounty.

Do you want to become a member of the guild?

Yes please! That is if a mod lets me be evil.

Do you want to become a citizen of Farborough?

It would be nice to have a house for when i go there, so yes.

Why do you want to become one or both of these things?

I love the idea of a rough town for evil and good people alike and also this Thieves Guild looks like you have a good idea on what you want it to be like and how you will run it, (plus call me a nerd but it reminds me of riften from skyrim xD.)

Do you have an accepted or pending villain app? If so, please link it to me here.

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/30002-read-spinzirs-villain-application/

Waiting to be reviewed by a mod, if you want i'll let you know when it is checked.

If you don’t have a villain app, are you planning on making one? (NOTE: you don’t need one to be a citizen of the town but you do however need one for the guild.) I got one waiting for review.

What is the thing you like most about this town/guild?

The fact that it does allow you to go off and do your own jobs as you please but, it also has things to keep you coming back to it, after all i have never once done a bar brawl in LOTC, or seen a guild run like this.

Is there anything you don’t like?

I was just checking can you be a thief and a assassin? Both look like great ranks that i would like to play but if i have to choose i would.

Is there anything you don’t like?

I was just checking can you be a thief and a assassin? Both look like great ranks that i would like to play but if i have to choose i would.

Ok, i think i will wait until the update for info on assassins most likely before doing app to join assassins, you know see how good the guild starts out?

I would suggest no waiting. The first people are usually more likely to get the roles they want.

Very nice! I will definetly apply for villain only for this once new map comes out!

But, be warned, due to the fact that chests and doors can be locked, thievery is severely hindered, so it is very hard to actually steal anything.

Oh well if its first come first server (which i disagree upon, because the rank of assasin should be given out only to a trusted member of the guild) then I want to be one.

What I meant was that the longer your with the guild when it first starts, the more likely you'll be noticed and rank up.

For the people who join late into the success of the guild will realize there is no longer an opening for assassin. Idk limitations on other roles or "special" roles but I would not risk joining late.

Some lore changes will be made, we unfortunately cannot have our characters + the town native to the new map, though Lysle and Lily will have come from Aegis and you may see us walking around ;)