The Master Thieves Guild

Haldon

What were going for is a lot more Guild orientated rather than Villains in general unfortunately. Ill explain in detail another time or you can just PM me, im really tired...

I miss Cataris...I'm moving away from the mass murdering type of evil and being more...well, like this. Live life nicely, while underneath doing crimes to and of course the source of my money coming from crimes.

[Questions]

MC Name: susitsu

Why do you want to join?

Mainly because my time working alongside Cataris conDoin was one of the most enjoyable RP experiences Ive ever had. I would love to once again work with Cataris' new character, because as always, he's doing wondrous rp.

How will you provide the guild and the LOTC community with a great RP experience?

Well, considering I'm one of the most favored villains on the server, I think this would only be another way I could enjoy rp, while doing it in a way that others enjoy it too.

What do you think are vital in RP? (I.e Emotes, RP fights over MC fights etc)

I prefer emoting because PvP does not put actually anything really into RP. It's just two people swinging a swords like drones, when it comes to rp fights, there's a lot more taste to it, more options available, though in situations where we need to rush, and the person needing disposing of is unarmored, I'll skip right to the PvP with some rp before it.

To break the Guild laws, or the Server laws is instant banishment unless in a specific circumstance where you are offered an appeal form by the Guild, do you understand this?

Mmhmm.

[Character Questions]

RP name: Lucas Black

Biography: My story? A long dark past covered in the blood of others. I worked alongside just about every side of this war, plus things underneath it. My mind works above all others really, and I have a power that even the Mages Guild dares not to challenge. Ive grown bored of this style of living and need a twist to it. This is exactly what I'm after.

Personality: He has a "do whatever" personality and normally helps anyone just because.

Motives: Nothing really, Lucas Black has no goals at all. He in-fact just helps friends achieve theirs and does things, as said before, just because.

Aspirations: Getting money is really it, but of course he values his friends above all. Probably give them handouts or invite them to help him out on some jobs.

[Open Response. Answer all questions]

You notice a rich foreign merchant in the markets browsing wares such as jewellery, weaponry and armor. You notice a stall owner has just walked away from his stall for a few moments, several guards are patrolling the area, the merchant walks towards the stall to browse its wares. To the North is a sewer grate you could escape through, though the guards seem to be patrolling it more than usual. How will you pull of this thievery?

I would pretend I own the stall, with a disguise of course, quickly selling off all the items I could to the merchant at very low prices. For the owner of the items, selling low is a loss, but when you didn't even work for the items, who says you lose a thing? After selling some items to the merchant and keeping an eye out for the stall owner, I would casually walk away as if nothing even happened. I would not spend a while here for it would make me conspicuous, doing this would just sort of confuse people and make the stall owner unaware of who did this, though possibly making a fight between he and the merchant later.

The Upright Man has asked of you to steal a scroll from a house that is just outside the city limits of Farborough, the house seems to be alive with laughter and drunken men, you look through a window to see the chest is in the room, while 5 drunken men sit around the fire telling war stories, they seem armed but drunk, you see in the corner of your eye a small hole in the roof into the room. The door hinges are old and rusty, it can be easily kicked down. How will you pull of this thievery?

I would setup my path for getting to the hatch itself, as usual in disguise, practicing the path a bit so I can get up easily. I would then, head around to the front door while they're all in the back, and kick it so hard it breaks inward, in their drunken surprise of this, they should all pull out their weapons and go to check out the door while I move swiftly, and elegantly around the building, up to the hatch, where I would smash it in quickly, grab the scroll, and jump back out, untouched. From here, I would head away from the house into the woods, circle around to the city, and deliver the scroll.

An old man has taken rest from his travels under a tree, his bag is to the left of him, he appears to have a dagger on him. In the far distance you see some travelers coming, though they are still a far while off. How will you pull of this thievery?

Well, do I actually want to rob him? If he appears poor, what's the point?...But if the bag appears to have something of value, and if his weapon seems valuable, I'll check the distance of those travelers, see that if I simply crouch down and grab his things, I can't even see them along the road, and they can't see me. I would do this, then slip off the road, travel the wilds a bit, search his stuff, toss what I don't want, and keep what I do want. After this, I would take a long arc before returning to the road.

Edit: I'm approved for 1, 2a/b, 3, and 4, though I betrayed the undead, so that's something to say about 3. Also, I'm on the VAT which automatically makes me approved for all villainous actions in a sense.

Who needs a town, as long as we have each other. dawwwwwww

This rather looks like a unique guild, I'm interested. But I hate writing, so I'll just watch this forums. Lurking about for information...

Accepted,

If possible could you get Skype? if you already have Skype just add "archmage_cataris"

As you can tell, I got Skype, for people who don't know, apparently someone took the name "susitsu" even though I created that username unique to myself and use it on just about every website I go on ever. I go by "Shadow_Walker_Shen" on there as it's who my character used to be before he changed his name.

While bumbling around in the North I met some guy who called himself the "Shadow Walker". Probably no relation though... not like Deltaro.

While bumbling around in the North I met some guy who called himself the "Shadow Walker". Probably no relation though... not like Deltaro.

Some guy like that was apparently randomly leaving signs in Botars house for a while, which I saw one of the signs, that basically just said that they're watching him. A guild also used that as a rank which I posted on their thread yesterday and they very politely responded with basically "Okay, sure." because it's sort of a personal title thing with my character. I really dislike the idea of some completely random person using my title though, really bothers me. Gonna have to find this guy and trap him in a room made of stoves..

I genuinely like this idea. I mean, I won't be applying, as after all I've accomplished being a lowlife in a guild would be a significant downgrade, but I hope to deal with you guys sometime soon. Hopefully in a good way.

I genuinely like this idea. I mean, I won't be applying, as after all I've accomplished being a lowlife in a guild would be a significant downgrade, but I hope to deal with you guys sometime soon. Hopefully in a good way.

LOWLIFE! now see here, we are are the most gentile of gentlemen. We thieve with class, no barbarians among us.

I feel I was misunderstood. I meant lowlife as in, if I joined, I would be the lowest rank, so in the context of the guild, compared to other guild members, I would be a lowlife. I didn't mean to say that this guild is lowlifed.