((The Shad'Rin Application and Information Post))

deathmetus

((Applied to join the website some time ago and haven't been accepted yet...

I was a part of a Star Wars RP group when I was little (don't judge me >_>) and it ran on Webs so the name might be Star Wars-related. I'll change it to Cosmik once I get accepted.))

((Applied to join the website some time ago and haven't been accepted yet...

I was a part of a Star Wars RP group when I was little (don't judge me >_>) and it ran on Webs so the name might be Star Wars-related. I'll change it to Cosmik once I get accepted.))

I do apologize, your app may have been over looked, I have been busy of late but will look for it asap.

Please do get on teamspeak so we can get to know you and how to better place you within our clan.

Stay safe and may the shadows hide you.

This guild looks great, and would fit in well with my character. Sadly I have not yet started playing on the server, so I do not have any good or bad deeds. Am I allowed to make some up?

((Application:

MC User Name:

GavinTheViking

In Game Name:

Kaneous

Character Bio (as detailed as possible):

Kaneous was born in a cottage in the north. He had two younger brothers, Mason, who he dearly loves, and Shadow, who he still admires but not as much as in the past. He left his small hut when he was 17, he ventured out and came across a town that was named Snowy Fields, for its placement in the middle of northern, snow covered, plains. He spent his freedoms time, eventually buy a lower-class house. He fell in love with the town, and a woman named Samantha. They lived in Snowy Fields for 3 years.

As Samantha was seven months pregnant, Kaneous was eager to have a child. But that all crumbled down under one horrific setting sun. As he made his way back to Snowy Fields from the Whisper Isles, it turn to a quiet night. The long journey had worn out his calves, persueing him to hire a serf to take a cart and a mule to his home. When he emerged from the Redwood forest between Snowy Fields and Al'kazar, he nearly had a panic attack. Snowy Fields was more flames than snow, he limped rather raidly into the city. He went straight for his house in the slums. With little support beams to begin with, the house was completely engulfed in flames. He stepped half-way in the house. He halted as he heard yelps of pain and despair. He ran to the den, where he seen a large whole with burning debris at the bottom. As he peered over the creevis, he noticed someone dangling from the edge. It was Samantha, who was losing her life saving grip.

He reached for her hand, latching a death hold onto her tender palm. He proceeded to pull her up,but felt a pain in is lower back. Someone had stricken him with a club, the figure now was unsheathing a sword. He raised the sword at Kaneous's neck. Kaneous closed his eyes and held onto his love, waiting for Aeriel to greet them. He heard a large smash before he opened his eyes. He looked up to find the man on the floor under the another man. The man on top beat the other man with fear some jaw hits. He lifted up the man and twisted his arm in a peculiar direction. He then kneed him in the spine. The man went pale and limp. The murderous man dropped the dead carcus on the wooden floor boards. He then proceeded over to Kanepus. He lifted his darken hood to reveal his identity. Kaneous was shocked to find his savior was, his brother Mason.

Kaneous was so surprised to see his brother that he loosened his grip. He let go, on accident, and noticed a moment too late. He reached out for Samantha's wrist, but was pulled back by a muscular but caring Mason. He said Kaneous would have dove into the fire instead of pulling his pregnant love out. Kaneous mourned for 3 long years, moving from Inn to Inn, town to town, nation to nation. He was lonely without his love, but would a new one in, protecting Aeriel's people.

He was strolling to Kramore on the King's Road when he heard a greeting voice. He turned off the road and in front of a shop. The man at the counter was greeting him, as he did every passing traveler. The man and Kaneous talked for hours, only to be followed by the night's unwelcomed darkness. The man offered Kaneous to stay in his shop for the night. Kaneous accepts. Himself and the man become good friends for the next two years, fight off thieves and making fortunes. He moves to the nearby town of Kramore. There, he sets up his own shop. For the next 4 years he lives in peace.

After being a Kramorean shopkeep, Kaneous looks for change. He sells the run-down brick roadstop and purchases an emporium just inside Al'kazar. He travels to a city called Celistine and becomes great friends with the newly appoint Duke Nico. He helps build the city. Construction is still under way, so Kaneous goes to Celistine to help Nico with any possible chore he can.

Character Flaws:

He often becomes side tracked a lot. Kaneous also has a short temper. He is a decent, but could improve, blacksmith that can't even fix iron tools and armor.

Good Deeds:

Kaneous has fought thieves and Undead alike. He serves as a Oren Page in Galahar.

Evil Deeds:

I have slain innocent animals for resources such as leather and feathers.

Why do you wish to join (remember we are neutral to ascended and undead):

My friend Nalfein recommend I join.

Your Specialty:

Archery, sword fighting, and farming.

Your Combat Focus (skill focus and write your style):

Swordsmanship. My style of sword fighting is direct force, no tricks, no complex moves, just plentiful, but damaging blows.

Are you neutral or do you lean one side or the other? Explain why and if you can be willing to the opposite?

I go to which either side is in the right in my mind. The one that is right should be the one that wins, because they are right.

What is your reasoning for joining? What is your reasoning behind you actions?

My dear friend Nalfein asked my to join your establishment.

What is your reaction?

The city is being taken over. The city is full of innocent people and still you have many fighters alive, however you are losing the city and they have begun to burn parts of it to take out your defenses. The leader of the enemy force has come to say that he searches for a child, a specific, presumably innocent child, and if you are to give him the child he will spare the city. This child happens to be your brother and last remaining family member. You know he will kill your brother. Do you give up your brother to save the city or condemn it to more fighting just to save your brother?

For the sake of the town, I must hand over my brother, even if it means myself will be the only member of my family. Ageis comes before individual needs.

An underwater tunnel is being constructed despite an almost certain loss of several lives [actually, all but certain]. Presumably the expected loss is a calculated cost that society is prepared to pay for having the tunnel. At a critical moment when a fitting must be lowered into place, a workman is trapped in a section of the partly laid tunnel. If it is lowered, it will surely crush the trapped workman to death. Yet, if it is not and a time consuming rescue of the workman is attempted, the tunnel will have to be abandoned and the whole project begun anew. Two workmen have already died in the project as a result of anticipated and unavoidable conditions in the building of the tunnel. What should be done?

The tunnel should be completed. It would increase travel, then trade, then, but just slightly, the economy. In the long run, it could act as a pathway for escaping a burning city, saving hundreds of lives.

A fat man leading a group of people out of a cave on a coast is stuck in the mouth of that cave. In a short time high tide will be upon them, and unless he is unstuck, they will all be drowned except the fat man, whose head is out of the cave. But, fortunately, or unfortunately, someone has with him a stick of dynamite. There seems no way to get the fat man loose without using [that] dynamite which will inevitably kill him; but if they do not use it everyone will drown. What should they do?

The large man would have to take a little explosive turn for the worst. The dynamite would be placed on his back, making him blow to bits. It would kill the man, but save the group.

Just flicking over the post, I think I should highlight APPLY ON THE WEBSOTE!

Just flicking over the post, I think I should highlight APPLY ON THE WEBSOTE!

I made an account there and did. It had some error so I decided to post here.

Gavin, get on our TS channel and start hanging out so we can get to know you. Also Wolfie was kicked from the Shad'Rin, so im not sure if that changes the fact of you wanting to join.

Gavin, get on our TS channel and start hanging out so we can get to know you. Also Wolfie was kicked from the Shad'Rin, so im not sure if that changes the fact of you wanting to join.

I will be on there this weekend. So I'll see you then.

I was kicked out too :P

This is my overall experience so people can know:

They are a great "Guild" but really they are more than a guild. The leader is great and so is everyone else, I actually am still great friends with some. They are not a "Evil" group of people although they could do evil things at times. They may seem evil but they have a really good lore which basically is they are Shadow Touched, which is why they seem so dark and evil. I loved everyone, but the reason for me being kicked was ooc reasons, that is the only problem I had. It does not fit with the roleplay. I was fine with being kicked and I enjoyed the Shad'rin and would give it a + if you wanted to join. I am not going to go into detail and this is just a word of warning not me trying to say bad stuff about the guy, watch out for a man named "Shin Jin" (It may not be his exact name but is close) there were multiple rules broken by him which is also why I was kicked out. Which I felt was unfair and pretty bad on his part. But it is all behind us now.

To everyone else.

<3 :P

(Even though this happened a while ago now i still thought I could give a post helping you guys out :) good luck)

Im glad you still have positive things to say even though you were kicked out.

You have the reason you were kicked out a little wrong however.

I kicked you and wolfie out for starting your own town charter. I needed all Shad'Rin members to sign our town charter so we could create or town witch has been our goal from the begining. With your loyalties being to another town and you not being able to support us I saw your loyalties as being to someone else.

You were not kicked out for being a spy. Although this accusation was made, no one could ever give me proof so I paid very little attention to what people said.

Burk I would be glad to accept you back into the Shad'Rin were you not already starting your own town. If your circumstances change know that you will have a place with us.

Wolfie though is a different story. After kicking him out he put out a "kill on sight" order order on any Shad'Rin seen in Kal'Urguon then used meta to identify our members even though they were all fully armoured.

We are more than a guild and where ever you find greatness you also find people who are jealous and talk **** so I urge every to come check us out your self before you pass judgement.

We have 15 members and are starting our town when the new map arives. Come be apart of a fun, active tight nit Clan And help us shape Aegis

One question : Do i apply on the forums or on the site?

Oh , and , what do i do after i click "Submit"?

The website is going through some re construction at the moment as we are doing some much needed over hauls.

The absolute best way to join this guild is by getting on the LotC team speak and joining the Shad'Rin channel. Even if you don't have a microphone it is a good change for us to get to know you as a person and you to know us as well.

I spent like 3 hours doing the application on the first page, then realized I have to do it on the site. I can post it if you want.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.