Followers of Aeriel [[disbanded]]

Willy

Brief Character History: She is a very nice, caring female Elf. She was raised by her self, her parents went missing. She loves to use the bow, and some times use a sword even! She loves to help people who need it. (Sorry for the small story, I forgot my whole story... it'll come back to me.)

Character Name (I.C.): Belyn

Character name (O.C.): leka213

How much time do you spend on the server?: Hmm, about... 4-7 hours...

Race: Dark Elf

IC Age: 421

Goals in the FOA?: To rid the world of the Undead, and help anyone who is in need of it.

Good deeds you have done?: None yet, but looking to make some!

Have you done any bad deeds?: No.

How did you hear of us?: My friend Seventh.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes, she is against them. At a early age she was taught by her parents to hate and try to kill any she sees, because her parents, parents were killed by the Undead, they wanted her to be ready, for any attacks that would possibly happen. To this day she is read to fight them.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Sword., skill system is down.

Are you a capable builder?: No.

Can you wield any other weapons?: A bow, on my side.

Any special skills?: She not a special person, so no.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes, her parents had a strong religion for Aeriel, so her parents taught her everything they knew.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: She is a excellent bow user, you could use her as a archer, and someone who go around to see if anyone in the world needs help, she can also use a sword, but it isn't as good as her bow.

Brief Character History: She is a very nice, caring female Elf. She was raised by her self, her parents went missing. She loves to use the bow, and some times use a sword even! She loves to help people who need it. (Sorry for the small story, I forgot my whole story... it'll come back to me.)

Character Name (I.C.): Belyn

Character name (O.C.): leka213

How much time do you spend on the server?: Hmm, about... 4-7 hours...

Race: Dark Elf

IC Age: 421

Goals in the FOA?: To rid the world of the Undead, and help anyone who is in need of it.

Good deeds you have done?: None yet, but looking to make some!

Have you done any bad deeds?: No.

How did you hear of us?: My friend Seventh.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes, she is against them. At a early age she was taught by her parents to hate and try to kill any she sees, because her parents, parents were killed by the Undead, they wanted her to be ready, for any attacks that would possibly happen. To this day she is read to fight them.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Sword., skill system is down.

Are you a capable builder?: No.

Can you wield any other weapons?: A bow, on my side.

Any special skills?: She not a special person, so no.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes, her parents had a strong religion for Aeriel, so her parents taught her everything they knew.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: She is a excellent bow user, you could use her as a archer, and someone who go around to see if anyone in the world needs help, she can also use a sword, but it isn't as good as her bow.

Accepted.

Brief Character History:

Eledyr was born in malinor he grew up with his parents and his brother and sister.

He is 144 years old. He was 100 years when he left his home and went in search of adventure.

He travelled alot before finally setteling down in Corvus animus a town under protection of the white ravens. He was chosen Mayor there, he loved being mayor but now after a few years he feels that he needs to start doing new things he wants to fight and travell he wants to be a part of something usefull. That is why he will be resigning as mayor. He hopes that his wife Abreal won’t hate him for leaving the town and theire house but if she truly loves him she will understand why he had to leave.

(adding a better bio and story soon this is just a small part)

Character Name (I.C.):

Eledyr

Character name (O.C.):

nikias_1996

How much time do you spend on the server?:

Depends aout 1-7 hours a day

Race:

Elf

IC Age:

Goals in the FOA?:

He wants to join to help, his goals are helping the Foa in every way he can.

He does this because he wants to help Aegis and the people he loves

Good deeds you have done?:

Eledyr was mayor of corvus animas he did his best to keep the people of his town save and after it got destroyed he helped catching the evil doer and helped rebuilding the town with his own hands.

Have you done any bad deeds?:

Eledyr has never commited any bad deeds.

He was raised good and he hates evil and everything that comes with it.

How did you hear of us?:

One of the ex-members of the white ravens (seventh) told me that he was joining so I started gattering information about this guild. And I must say that I am verry impressed.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:

The undead…..they are just wrong there minds are twisted. Yes I hate the undead.

Why? Because they are a threat to The future of my friends and familly.

I also recently got message that my Father died while fighting them of.

The message had been sent a long time ago but because of all my travells I only got it a week ago.

I am not sad because I know that my father died for something he believed in.

That is why I want to join the FOA to finish what my father has started.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.):

My weapon of choice is the axe and sword I both use them equally I know that an elve who fights with an axe is remarceble. My father had good dwarven friends who thought them the way of the axe and my father tought me everything he knew to prepare me on the threats of live

(as far as I know skill lvls are still disabled)

Are you a capable builder?:

Being a mayor thought Eledyr a lot of things he learned how to write rapports and how to talk with people in a diplomatic way. One of the other thing that he has learned is building.

He likes Building because It is a peacefull way of training your muscles an dit also makes Eledyr calm down when he is angry about something.

Can you wield any other weapons?:

I Learned how to hunt with a bow but I like to fight up close.

And when I use the bow I always shoot a bit to high it is something that I should work on.

Any special skills?:

Eledyr is a capable speaker he knows how to calm people down.

He gained this skill because of the long talks he had with the leaders of the near villages

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:

Yes I have fait in Aeriel it is the one thing that gives me hope in these dark times.

cause it are dark times people murder, plunder and steal more then ever.

But there is light at the end of the tunnel and that light is Aeriel.

Wherever there is darkness there is light the 2 can’t exsist without eachother.

That is why I believe that as long as we believe in the light we still have a change at defeating the upcoming dark.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:

I will do my best on te battle field, I could help with talking people into believing in Aeriel.

I can be verry diplomatic and am a good prevail in it’s battle against the undead.worker.

If i get the chance of joining the FOA then I will do everything that lies in my power to help the people of Aegis and by that helping the light (Aeriel)

(( I had to write this on a laptop without a descent spell checker so there will be spelling/gramaticall errors sorry fort hat)

Brief Character History: My character, even though an elf, never liked the orcs. He is always raided by them and attacked. He is a loner, looking for a place to live and grow.

Character Name (I.C.): Skonth

Character name (O.C.): Skonth

How much time do you spend on the server?: Quite a bit, I play a couple of hours a day, unless I am busy.

Race: Wood elf

IC Age: 174

Goals in the FOA?: My goal is to be come a stronger character. My character, although lonely, is a skilled elf. He wants to join a place where people believe in good. He wants to join a place where he can grow, and become a stronger elf.

Good deeds you have done?: I have helped many people that were recently assaulted, by giving them materials to start over. I have also helped people emotionally.

Have you done any bad deeds?: Not that I can think of.

How did you hear of us?: Well, While exploring The Verge, I was raided by orcs. So I met thing nice human named Quity. He told me I can come to town to be safe. Everyone seemed really nice so I wanted to join.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes, I don't believe in bad deeds. I am sick of thefts and especially murders. I believe that the evil don't belong in this world.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): I use a Bow, I am very good at it too.

Are you a capable builder?: I can build quite well, I also like gathering materials for my builds.

Can you wield any other weapons?: I am not bad with the sword

Any special skills?: Not really, again, I like using the bow, although I wouldn't say I am a master at it.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes, I believe of the good in Aeriel. I like expressing my beliefs to others. I will to of her to all my friends and even random people I meet on the road!

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I would like to help FOA grow, in numerous ways. For example, I would like to help expand the castle in The Verge. I would like to guard the castles too.

Brief Character History:

Eledyr was born in malinor he grew up with his parents and his brother and sister.

He is 144 years old. He was 100 years when he left his home and went in search of adventure.

He travelled alot before finally setteling down in Corvus animus a town under protection of the white ravens. He was chosen Mayor there, he loved being mayor but now after a few years he feels that he needs to start doing new things he wants to fight and travell he wants to be a part of something usefull. That is why he will be resigning as mayor. He hopes that his wife Abreal won’t hate him for leaving the town and theire house but if she truly loves him she will understand why he had to leave.

(adding a better bio and story soon this is just a small part)

Character Name (I.C.):

Eledyr

Character name (O.C.):

nikias_1996

Depends aout 1-7 hours a day

Race:

Elf

IC Age:

Goals in the FOA?:

He wants to join to help, his goals are helping the Foa in every way he can.

He does this because he wants to help Aegis and the people he loves

Eledyr was mayor of corvus animas he did his best to keep the people of his town save and after it got destroyed he helped catching the evil doer and helped rebuilding the town with his own hands.

Eledyr has never commited any bad deeds.

He was raised good and he hates evil and everything that comes with it.

How did you hear of us?:

One of the ex-members of the white ravens (seventh) told me that he was joining so I started gattering information about this guild. And I must say that I am verry impressed.

The undead…..they are just wrong there minds are twisted. Yes I hate the undead.

Why? Because they are a threat to The future of my friends and familly.

I also recently got message that my Father died while fighting them of.

The message had been sent a long time ago but because of all my travells I only got it a week ago.

I am not sad because I know that my father died for something he believed in.

That is why I want to join the FOA to finish what my father has started.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.):

My weapon of choice is the axe and sword I both use them equally I know that an elve who fights with an axe is remarceble. My father had good dwarven friends who thought them the way of the axe and my father tought me everything he knew to prepare me on the threats of live

(as far as I know skill lvls are still disabled)

Being a mayor thought Eledyr a lot of things he learned how to write rapports and how to talk with people in a diplomatic way. One of the other thing that he has learned is building.

He likes Building because It is a peacefull way of training your muscles an dit also makes Eledyr calm down when he is angry about something.

I Learned how to hunt with a bow but I like to fight up close.

And when I use the bow I always shoot a bit to high it is something that I should work on.

Any special skills?:

Eledyr is a capable speaker he knows how to calm people down.

He gained this skill because of the long talks he had with the leaders of the near villages

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:

Yes I have fait in Aeriel it is the one thing that gives me hope in these dark times.

cause it are dark times people murder, plunder and steal more then ever.

But there is light at the end of the tunnel and that light is Aeriel.

Wherever there is darkness there is light the 2 can’t exsist without eachother.

That is why I believe that as long as we believe in the light we still have a change at defeating the upcoming dark.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:

I will do my best on te battle field, I could help with talking people into believing in Aeriel.

I can be verry diplomatic and am a good prevail in it’s battle against the undead.worker.

If i get the chance of joining the FOA then I will do everything that lies in my power to help the people of Aegis and by that helping the light (Aeriel)

(( I had to write this on a laptop without a descent spell checker so there will be spelling/gramaticall errors sorry fort hat)

(( Its ok. )). Accepted, report ta General Safen or I ((awesumninja123, or X01)).

Brief Character History: My character, even though an elf, never liked the orcs. He is always raided by them and attacked. He is a loner, looking for a place to live and grow.

Character Name (I.C.): Skonth

Character name (O.C.): Skonth

How much time do you spend on the server?: Quite a bit, I play a couple of hours a day, unless I am busy.

Race: Wood elf

IC Age: 174

Goals in the FOA?: My goal is to be come a stronger character. My character, although lonely, is a skilled elf. He wants to join a place where people believe in good. He wants to join a place where he can grow, and become a stronger elf.

Good deeds you have done?: I have helped many people that were recently assaulted, by giving them materials to start over. I have also helped people emotionally.

Have you done any bad deeds?: Not that I can think of.

How did you hear of us?: Well, While exploring The Verge, I was raided by orcs. So I met thing nice human named Quity. He told me I can come to town to be safe. Everyone seemed really nice so I wanted to join.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes, I don't believe in bad deeds. I am sick of thefts and especially murders. I believe that the evil don't belong in this world.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): I use a Bow, I am very good at it too.

Are you a capable builder?: I can build quite well, I also like gathering materials for my builds.

Can you wield any other weapons?: I am not bad with the sword

Any special skills?: Not really, again, I like using the bow, although I wouldn't say I am a master at it.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes, I believe of the good in Aeriel. I like expressing my beliefs to others. I will to of her to all my friends and even random people I meet on the road!

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I would like to help FOA grow, in numerous ways. For example, I would like to help expand the castle in The Verge. I would like to guard the castles too.

Ah, he was probably near my settlement in the verge. Accepted. Report ta me or General Safen ((awesumninja123 or X01. You can also ask james2k and maur0821 if you need any help getting to the base. ))

Brief Character History: Valen 'as been 'aving some tough times currently. Valen's brother was recently assasinated so he's been wanting to do what his brother Korin did and help Aegis in any way at all. Valen didn't want to help by just joining the Kal'Urguan Legion and Guard but instead help everyone by joining something big! Valen soon heard about a new place called The Verge he was eager to enter the new world. When he came there he heard about the FOA. Once the man finished talking about the FOA he decided he could help everyone by joining them.

Character Name (I.C.): Valen_Hoget

Character name (O.C.):DwarfGuy45187

How much time do you spend on the server?: 15 to 20 hours a day

Race:Dwarf

IC Age:90

Goals in the FOA?: To protect everyone from the Undead and also to aid the Ascended.

Good deeds you have done?: I've helped a good amount of people in Aegis. I try to help everyone I can

Have you done any bad deeds?: A bad deed never! I would never do such a thing it would bring shame to me family to ever do one!

How did you hear of us?: I was in The Verge and heard about them.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Ah the Undead me old brother fought them! I have a hate for the Undead because they kill many innocent people and they should be stopped

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): I'm a dwarf that prefers a heavy Axe. The skills are down so zero

Are you a capable builder?: Aye I'm able to build simple things

Can you wield any other weapons?: Aye I can wield a sword and bow but I prefer an Axe

Any special skills?: I was born a Cave Dwarf so I have mining skills

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I have faith in Aeriel, without Aeriel there would be no good in Aegis I will not going around screaming Aeriel is amazing! Tis would be a stupid thing to do. To believe in Aeriel you don't have to shout it out in peoples faces but I may tell that to others.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will aid them all by following orders and helping defend everyone against all evil in the world.

Brief Character History: Valen 'as been 'aving some tough times currently. Valen's brother was recently assasinated so he's been wanting to do what his brother Korin did and help Aegis in any way at all. Valen didn't want to help by just joining the Kal'Urguan Legion and Guard but instead help everyone by joining something big! Valen soon heard about a new place called The Verge he was eager to enter the new world. When he came there he heard about the FOA. Once the man finished talking about the FOA he decided he could help everyone by joining them.

Character Name (I.C.): Valen_Hoget

Character name (O.C.):DwarfGuy45187

How much time do you spend on the server?: 15 to 20 hours a day

Race:Dwarf

IC Age:90

Goals in the FOA?: To protect everyone from the Undead and also to aid the Ascended.

Good deeds you have done?: I've helped a good amount of people in Aegis. I try to help everyone I can

Have you done any bad deeds?: A bad deed never! I would never do such a thing it would bring shame to me family to ever do one!

How did you hear of us?: I was in The Verge and heard about them.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Ah the Undead me old brother fought them! I have a hate for the Undead because they kill many innocent people and they should be stopped

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): I'm a dwarf that prefers a heavy Axe. The skills are down so zero

Are you a capable builder?: Aye I'm able to build simple things

Can you wield any other weapons?: Aye I can wield a sword and bow but I prefer an Axe

Any special skills?: I was born a Cave Dwarf so I have mining skills

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I have faith in Aeriel, without Aeriel there would be no good in Aegis I will not going around screaming Aeriel is amazing! Tis would be a stupid thing to do. To believe in Aeriel you don't have to shout it out in peoples faces but I may tell that to others.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will aid them all by following orders and helping defend everyone against all evil in the world.

Accepted, report to me((willy)) or Safen in game

Willy just to say so you can add it to the ranks list, I got promoted by Safen to the rank of Captain Architect

or Architect Captain

Brief Character History:

Eldor was just a little kid when 2 bandits entered his home looking for food, things spun out of control and his parents were killed. Newly orphaned, he met 2 children named Ashtor and Eledyr. They became really good friends. but when they grew older Eledyrs parents had to move, because of there job. So Eldor and Ashtor stayed behind, all alone. Few years later they were walking deep inside the forest when they saw someone sitting on the floor. They asked what he was doing. The man stood up and they saw it was an undead. Ashtor got killed and Eldor paniced and ran away as fast as he could. That moment Eldor vowed to bring justice to the world of Aegis, but first he went looking for his old friend Eledyr. He heard Eledyr joined the followers of Aeriel. This was his chance to fight the undead, with his friend and bring peace to the wold.

Character Name (I.C.):

Eldor Driz

Character name (O.C.):

Michavdgaag

3-4 hours a day and a bit more in the weekends

Race:

Dark Elf

IC Age:

Goals in the FOA?:

Help taking out the undead and there leader Iblees, which terrorize the peacefull lands of Aegis.

Eldor met a man named Claydoc, the man told him a bunch of orcs destroyed his house and belongings. The man asked for protection while he tries to save what was left of his home. The orcs came back, but ran away when Eldor drew his shinny sword.

Never

How did you hear of us?:

I heard seventh joined FaO and when Eledyr joined Eldor wanted to join to.

The Undead killed one of Eldor's friends, so he wants revenge.

I'm a very good archer, but I can handle a sword aswell. Skill system is down.

Yes, Eldor is building a castle at the moment and even though its not finished yet, enemy's havent breached the walls yet.

Yes, except a staff. Eldor never learned how to use one.

Any special skills?:

He's is very good in making friends, but thats not a real skill is it.

Yes, he will allways believe in Aeriel, even when hes lost, without weapons to protect himself against the darkness that surrounds him. Aeriel gives him the strenght to keep going.

Eldor is currently building a castle in the verge. When he is finished, he will scout the lands of Aegis, looking for undead followers. Or he could help building better defenses for the castle in the verge.