Followers of Aeriel [[disbanded]]

Willy

((Why am I basically the only private that has not been promoted? It makes me feel a little left out...))

*you see a pidgeon overhead, as it drops a piece of paper from Captain Sam Taurs. The bird soon flies off toward's the cloud temple, and into the Verge.*

I am sorry I am absent at the FoA Keep. I have been spending a load of time in the verge; helping out the Elves with their new settlement. I will be back to base soon. Do not think I quit.

~Sam Tarus.

((Why am I basically the only private that has not been promoted? It makes me feel a little left out...))

[[your not left out, you just have to prove yourself. dont worry me and safen are watching you]]

If you got a promotion please pm me, i is much easier then telling me here.

Brief Character History: I have lived alone out in the wild in a small cottage. I want to join the FOA cause I feel like I can help to reach the bigger picture. I have pretty much just been wandering until i meet Skonth who showed me the FOA and explained to me what you stand for i that is exactly what im looking for.

Character Name (I.C.): Belegnir

Character name (O.C.): Loony98

How much time do you spend on the server?: 15+

Race:Wood Elf

IC Age: 163

Goals in the FOA?: To protect good and destroy evil

Good deeds you have done?: returned lost items

Have you done any bad deeds?: none

How did you hear of us?: Friend Skonth

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes, they are trying to kill all and everyone should have the right to live and be free.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Bow

Are you a capable builder?: Yes

Can you wield any other weapons?:Yes

Any special skills?: im good at farming

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I do have faith and i would spreed the word because this is what is right.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will protect all of the undead even if that means my own life. I will protect to my full extent.

Brief Character History:

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes, they are trying to kill all and everyone should have the right to live and be free.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Bow

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I do have faith and i would spreed the word because this is what is right.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will protect all of the undead even if that means my own life. I will protect to my full extent.

denied, no bio

Brief Character History: I have lived alone out in the wild in a small cottage. I want to join the FOA cause I feel like I can help to reach the bigger picture. I have pretty much just been wandering until i meet Skonth who showed me the FOA and explained to me what you stand for i that is exactly what im looking for.

accepted

I think my app is being ignored. It is on page three.

He's leaving beacuase he is a worshiper of Iblees

Brief Character History: Well... In the Verge Craglode got a home in Eden. He's explored all over the Verge in search of friends and resources. Theres been some conflict between some Orcs but it was resolved.

Character Name (I.C.): Craglode

Character name (O.C.): brent42817

How much time do you spend on the server?: About 2-4 hours on a week day. 5-7 hours on weekends

Race: Dwarf

IC Age: 38

Goals in the FOA?: To acheive one of my goals, and to help others in time of need.

Good deeds you have done?: I gave someone ten minas while they were being robbed by a bandit. I gave my friend a diamond with nothing in return.

Have you done any bad deeds?: Yes, one. I messed with a few Orcs but I apolagized for it.

How did you hear of us?: My friend is in the FoA. He told me about it.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Ehh. I've never really met an Undead so I don't know what they do. If what I hear is true than I am against them.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Bow. ((The skills aren't working))

Are you a capable builder?: Not really. I can build if I had to though

Can you wield any other weapons?: I like to think I'm decent with a sword.

Any special skills?: Nope

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes. I found out about Aeriel from someone explaining it to me. I wish to spread the word so everyone will have good spirits.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will try to help by guarding the FoA. With all the crazy villains you never know when they will attack.

Accepted, sorry I didn't note it 'till now. Your character history is pretty short though. I suppose it's passable though.