Followers of Aeriel [[disbanded]]

Willy

Brief Character History:

Eldor was just a little kid when 2 bandits entered his home looking for food, things spun out of control and his parents were killed. Newly orphaned, he met 2 children named Ashtor and Eledyr. They became really good friends. but when they grew older Eledyrs parents had to move, because of there job. So Eldor and Ashtor stayed behind, all alone. Few years later they were walking deep inside the forest when they saw someone sitting on the floor. They asked what he was doing. The man stood up and they saw it was an undead. Ashtor got killed and Eldor paniced and ran away as fast as he could. That moment Eldor vowed to bring justice to the world of Aegis, but first he went looking for his old friend Eledyr. He heard Eledyr joined the followers of Aeriel. This was his chance to fight the undead, with his friend and bring peace to the wold.

Character Name (I.C.):

Eldor Driz

Character name (O.C.):

Michavdgaag

How much time do you spend on the server?:

3-4 hours a day and a bit more in the weekends

Race:

Dark Elf

IC Age:

Goals in the FOA?:

Help taking out the undead and there leader Iblees, which terrorize the peacefull lands of Aegis.

Good deeds you have done?:

Eldor met a man named Claydoc, the man told him a bunch of orcs destroyed his house and belongings. The man asked for protection while he tries to save what was left of his home. The orcs came back, but ran away when Eldor drew his shinny sword.

Have you done any bad deeds?:

Never

How did you hear of us?:

I heard seventh joined FaO and when Eledyr joined Eldor wanted to join to.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:

The Undead killed one of Eldor's friends, so he wants revenge.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.):

I'm a very good archer, but I can handle a sword aswell. Skill system is down.

Are you a capable builder?:

Yes, Eldor is building a castle at the moment and even though its not finished yet, enemy's havent breached the walls yet.

Can you wield any other weapons?:

Yes, except a staff. Eldor never learned how to use one.

Any special skills?:

He's is very good in making friends, but thats not a real skill is it.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:

Yes, he will allways believe in Aeriel, even when hes lost, without weapons to protect himself against the darkness that surrounds him. Aeriel gives him the strenght to keep going.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:

Eldor is currently building a castle in the verge. When he is finished, he will scout the lands of Aegis, looking for undead followers. Or he could help building better defenses for the castle in the verge.

Accepted.

Willy just to say so you can add it to the ranks list, I got promoted by Safen to the rank of Captain Architect

or Architect Captain

You deserved it.

A note to ooc information, due to the influence of the Undead and their ilk the Black Hand. Safen is now working out an Alliance with the Teutonic Order. Updates will be made on a need-to-know basis to all officers and soldiers within the clan. We are opposed to the Black Hand, and the Undead, as such we will not harbor the Black Cross any ill feelings. As such the FoA will not be seeking to promote blood-shed among the living of Aegis. This Alliance will only apply towards rooting out the Undead, and their supporters; that is all.

A note to ooc information, due to the influence of the Undead and their ilk the Black Hand. Safen is now working out an Alliance with the Teutonic Order. Updates will be made on a need-to-know basis to all officers and soldiers within the clan. We are opposed to the Black Hand, and the Undead, as such we will not harbor the Black Cross any ill feelings. As such the FoA will not be seeking to promote blood-shed among the living of Aegis. This Alliance will only apply towards rooting out the Undead, and their supporters; that is all.

I know this is ooc: but i know a high up in the order really well, but not IC.

I was just in the barrcks, and when i went to my chest for supplies a magical spell was locking the chest. Is someone playing a joke on me, or is this a standard thing.

Brief Character History: Growing up, Moloha lead a pretty happy life! His mother was a farmer and his dad a battle-druid, and a mighty fine at that! His childhood was pretty average (apart from the whole listening to the trees that alienated him from other... "normal" kids). His Dad Taught him how to fight using the sword and his mother taught him how to read, write and how to grow his own crops. Being a romanticist his dream was to have a happy family such as his.

One day, a stranger, with his face hidden under a hood left a pot outside of Molohas house while he was away to one of his usual walks in the forest. When he returned home he found Their house burning. He called for his parents but it was too late. Both had perished in the dreaded fire. After the fire died down and his tears dried he went to check in the house where he found runes carved on the core of their tree-house. The runes said "DEATH TO THE TREE LOVERS Kisses An Undead who was passing through". Anger rose up from the depths of his heart and all the trees who heard his cry sang songs of revenge. Of Death. Of pain. Of lust of blood. His goal is to raise a happy family and kill as many undead as he can.

Character Name (I.C.): Moloha_Birchshade

Character name (O.C.): Moloha

How much time do you spend on the server?: About one month, or even more.

Race: Dark Elf

IC Age: 268

Goals in the FOA?: To help in any way I can, be it teaching, healing or fighting.

Good deeds you have done?: I've kept a whole forest safe by myself

Have you done any bad deeds?: Fried the mind of the Orc that my wife cheated me with.

How did you hear of us?: I stumbled upon the keep.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: The undead are vile things. Nature recoils at their touch. If nature hates them, so do I. Also undead burned my parents alive, if that helps.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Singing. I am a druid so I can command nature. That is my primary weapon. Alternatively, it's a sword.

Are you a capable builder?: Indeed,

Can you wield any other weapons?: I can wield a bow, but not as efficiently as a sword

Any special skills?: As I said I am a powerful battle-druid. I can command nature to both heal and maim.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes, for the Ascended are proof enough of her power! And Aeriel represents all that is good and worth fighting for, in this world.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I can heal, teach, kill, grow food and create deadly poisons and miraculous potions.

Brief Character History: Growing up, Moloha lead a pretty happy life! His mother was a farmer and his dad a battle-druid, and a mighty fine at that! His childhood was pretty average (apart from the whole listening to the trees that alienated him from other... "normal" kids). His Dad Taught him how to fight using the sword and his mother taught him how to read, write and how to grow his own crops. Being a romanticist his dream was to have a happy family such as his.

One day, a stranger, with his face hidden under a hood left a pot outside of Molohas house while he was away to one of his usual walks in the forest. When he returned home he found Their house burning. He called for his parents but it was too late. Both had perished in the dreaded fire. After the fire died down and his tears dried he went to check in the house where he found runes carved on the core of their tree-house. The runes said "DEATH TO THE TREE LOVERS Kisses An Undead who was passing through". Anger rose up from the depths of his heart and all the trees who heard his cry sang songs of revenge. Of Death. Of pain. Of lust of blood. His goal is to raise a happy family and kill as many undead as he can.

Character Name (I.C.): Moloha_Birchshade

Character name (O.C.): Moloha

How much time do you spend on the server?: About one month, or even more.

Race: Dark Elf

IC Age: 268

Goals in the FOA?: To help in any way I can, be it teaching, healing or fighting.

Good deeds you have done?: I've kept a whole forest safe by myself

Have you done any bad deeds?: Fried the mind of the Orc that my wife cheated me with.

How did you hear of us?: I stumbled upon the keep.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: The undead are vile things. Nature recoils at their touch. If nature hates them, so do I. Also undead burned my parents alive, if that helps.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Singing. I am a druid so I can command nature. That is my primary weapon. Alternatively, it's a sword.

Are you a capable builder?: Indeed,

Can you wield any other weapons?: I can wield a bow, but not as efficiently as a sword

Any special skills?: As I said I am a powerful battle-druid. I can command nature to both heal and maim.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes, for the Ascended are proof enough of her power! And Aeriel represents all that is good and worth fighting for, in this world.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I can heal, teach, kill, grow food and create deadly poisons and miraculous potions.

Accepted.

-A raven drops notes to all of the current FoA Members throughout the day.-

All Followers of Aeriel are to report back to the Sages Keep in the Northern Wilds. A structure of an ominous nature is being constructed in close proximity to the Keep. We will be closely monitoring the construction said building. That is all.

-General Safen

I now I just joined but for certain reasons I have to quit as a member of the FOA.

May the light of Aeriel warm you

-A raven drops notes to all of the current FoA Members throughout the day.-

All Followers of Aeriel are to report back to the Sages Keep in the Northern Wilds. A structure of an ominous nature is being constructed in close proximity to the Keep. We will be closely monitoring the construction said building. That is all.

-General Safen

Speaking of which, there were multiple signs to the left of the Keep. They had the praising of Iblees written on them, and they were next to a stone tree. I took all of it down, including the Signs, if anyone would liek to see where, I will guide them to the area.

Brief Character History: Well... In the Verge Craglode got a home in Eden. He's explored all over the Verge in search of friends and resources. Theres been some conflict between some Orcs but it was resolved.

Character Name (I.C.): Craglode

Character name (O.C.): brent42817

How much time do you spend on the server?: About 2-4 hours on a week day. 5-7 hours on weekends

Race: Dwarf

IC Age: 38

Goals in the FOA?: To acheive one of my goals, and to help others in time of need.

Good deeds you have done?: I gave someone ten minas while they were being robbed by a bandit. I gave my friend a diamond with nothing in return.

Have you done any bad deeds?: Yes, one. I messed with a few Orcs but I apolagized for it.

How did you hear of us?: My friend is in the FoA. He told me about it.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Ehh. I've never really met an Undead so I don't know what they do. If what I hear is true than I am against them.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Bow. ((The skills aren't working))

Are you a capable builder?: Not really. I can build if I had to though

Can you wield any other weapons?: I like to think I'm decent with a sword.

Any special skills?: Nope

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes. I found out about Aeriel from someone explaining it to me. I wish to spread the word so everyone will have good spirits.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will try to help by guarding the FoA. With all the crazy villains you never know when they will attack.

((Quick question, what rank does "Medic" equal?))

private