The Nical Empire

CommanderCaleb

The Nical Is under major changes! read below

We are currently under reforming, we are NOT a empire anymore, name changed only to "Nical" and we are trying to reach to become a nation, I am sorry for anyone I have let down in any way...

the Nical is a early version of the British Empire to fit our theme the "Nical"

I strongly suppose from my point of view we will be quite famous in the months to come on Aegis in any point of view regarding war, politics or any quite of trouble, as long as I focus on the Nical Empire, I have great hopes about us.

For me I have lead over clans and guides for over 4 years now on minecraft and other online computer games and now I focus 99% on Lord of the Craft and Aegis.

I have recently bought the "Bedrock Package" for this only reason for leading this guide.

red-coat-recolour-screen.png

2011-11-06_13.38.31.png.opt860x646o0,0s860x646.png

HISTORY OF THE NICAL EMPIRE:

The Nical Empire started around 75 years ago by Caleb the III my great grandfather that is, on a small island called "Coslific" after seeing the reports of native attacks on our small villages.

From there on we were quite famous for our building designs of making small home houses and then making Castles for us we later grew into a Empire and started to spread the word to other colonies.

They later where forced to join us under diplomatic terms as we where trying to configure peace throughout our empire with no threats near us.

Around 15 years ago the Nical Empire was attacked by a force called "Roletins".

We later realized that they are Ex-Nical colonies that grouped up not for "justice" or for "freedom" but for the fame and fortune.

They killed our people,took our treasure,and executed the rest.

But there was hope, 18 of us managed to escape and sail off to a new world, we sailed for days, getting low on food supplies, but then.... A new world has appeared.. Aegis...

OUR MISSION: Our mission is to enforce military order in the South, from the recent attacks we have spotted allot of criminal activity around that area, so we stationed our main city there to start enforcing better rules in the south known as the "Bad Lands" we do not wish to destroy anyone's colonies, but we will be more then happy to ask them or for them to ask us if they may become apart of our empire.

MILITARY RANKING OF THE NICAL EMPIRE:

Recruit: A new fresh solider that just passed our basic training.

Private: A solider that has fought in wars and has been rewarded for his/her loyalty.

Sargent: A squadron commander quite trusted for his/her loyalty and honor.

Lieutenant: The first rank into the Nical Officers, trusted with his/her honor and loyalty and has been granted access to the high command temple.

Captian

Colonel: A man willing to give his life for the Nical quite trusted and granted access to the high command temple and vault.

Lord: Leader of the Nical Empire trusted with all and granted with all access and command.

MILITARY BASES:

Nical Empire Grand State

The Grand State is our main fortress and currently our only you can find us there!

Uniforms: This is our main infantry uniform for non military officers, you are required to have it on at all times, ((YOU CAN EDIT THE UNIFORM TO FIT YOU'R PERSON BUT ONLY THE SKIN AND HAIR WE STRONGLY ADVICE YOU TOO THOUGH). here: red-coat-recolour-1.png

How to join: We have a recruitment office stationed on kings road, it is quite easy to find it from the giant red flag sticking out.

If no one is there please head to our capital.

But you are required to at least post on this form saying you'r minecraft name, and you'r in game name. that's the only information we need on the form.

That is all I have for now, I wish you all quite good luck and look forwarding seeing you in the Nical Empire!

PS: Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes I am suferly dyslexic

I would like to request that the Western Warriors of Justice become allies with the Nical Empire.

Do not become there ally they are scum they lie this is all false propaganda they are not good people!

Do not become there ally they are scum they lie this is all false propaganda they are not good people!

From what point of view?

The rumors are, we are trying to take over land, we are not.

All our land has been given to us

From what point of view?

The rumors are, we are trying to take over land, we are not.

All our land has been given to us

Lies, we both know you capture that land and kill whoever owns the land brutally. I have seen this happen with my own eyes, you bastard! (note this is all ic I like the guild ooc -_-)

empirerebel is the lying one in this situation. We have never once killed or even threatened for our land. The msot recent acquisition was a gift from an orc by the name of Zafus, in return for a position in the Empire.

empirerebel is the lying one in this situation. We have never once killed or even threatened for our land. The msot recent acquisition was a gift from an orc by the name of Zafus, in return for a position in the Empire.

(I was speaking in character...)

(pretty difficult to speak rp in the forums if your forum name is your mc name :P)

Not if your forum name is Estellan and your MC name is Estellan and your rp name is Estellan. YAY ESTELLAN!!

Commander Caleb of the Nical Empire, I request that my men of the Western Wartiors of Justice become allies with you and your men. This alliance will benefit us both. You, some extra fire power. Me, a trustworthy man to accompany me in war.

The Wolverines of New Terriko would also like to become allies with ye burgeoning town. We are situated within a close proximity and believe that such an alliance would be mutually beneficial.

Sergeant-Major Azaghal