Kings Road Saints

--peerless42

[Reserving this concept for whenever I am un-banned. Me and a friend just thought it up out of nowhere while discussing a similar movie.]

Two murderers, on a mission from a Goddess -hold no quarter; and make the problems go away.

The Kings Road Saints are two brothers [by friendship] out to make the streets a little safer. Tell us who is bothering you and we'll put a stop to it. Either by talking it out or putting your problem six feet under. We're not recruiting, so don't ask; we're dedicated problem solvers. Drop us a pigeon and we'll let you have a free quote on what it'll cost. Don't try to find us --we'll find you.

Aequitas --Safen

Veritas --Urasept

Between the two of us we have a network that is far reaching -and have ways of discerning lies from truth. We'll be there -one way or another. We have accomplices in dark places, and helpful friends who are willing to lend a hand. For the sake of those people --their names will not be revealed.

When you know you've done wrong watch your back --we'll have arrows pointing for the back of your head.

Big Daddy Approves! :lol:

Makes me think of Saint's row... Which isn't a bad thing I assure you! Seems like a well fleshed out concept :)

Whoa! If Urisept is in, I want to help. I do currently run the Shad'Rin but none of the goals seam to conflict so I would be down to help out if you'll let me.

Romeo (( ding dong mother ****er, ding dong ))-- Codrik ((Shadoninji))

Lol what do you think? Everyone needs a side kick.

Big Daddy Approves! :lol:

((And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee. Power hath descending forth from thy hand, so that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. And we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

En nomini Patri

Et Fili

*click click*

Espiritu Sancti.

^^From memory, like a boss))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.