The New Elven Military

KarmaDelta

*A note appears on the board in Laurelin*

Attention everyone!

The elves are going to be creating the official military of Malinor!

The Military of Malinor can and will be made up of every race and guild out there. So if you are a mercenary guild why not join into the Military of Malinor.

Our barracks will be near the entrance for those who wish to speak to us about it. If you have a small guild or a big guild why not join us! The wardens have been doing nothing for us elves but sit around there fort all day and watch us being attacked.

The High Prince has agreed to this reform of military and we will protect our lands! We are still getting situated but we will be up and running soon.

So if you and some friends of yours, or your guild, wish to join in contact Ebs [VonEbs] or me, Deltaro [KarmaDelta].

We will be overseeing this for a short while till we can get an actual leader of this military order.

Remember feel free to ask us anything you wish. And we will accept anyone with the right skills.

For Malinor and the High Prince!

~Deltaro

( Note this is already in elven roleplay. )

Is this the new official army of the elves? What will happen to the Wardens and their leader?

Is this the new official army of the elves? What will happen to the Wardens and their leader?

[[ this is so that other people who dont go to elven roleplay to see whats going on ]]

*A note appears on the board in Laurelin*

Attention everyone!

The elves are going to be creating the official military of Malinor!

The Military of Malinor can and will be made up of every race and guild out there. So if you are a mercenary guild why not join into the Military of Malinor.

Our barracks will be near the entrance for those who wish to speak to us about it. If you have a small guild or a big guild why not join us! The wardens have been doing nothing for us elves but sit around there fort all day and watch us being attacked.

The High Prince has agreed to this reform of military and we will protect our lands! We are still getting situated but we will be up and running soon.

So if you and some friends of yours, or your guild, wish to join in contact Ebs [VonEbs] or me, Deltaro [KarmaDelta].

We will be overseeing this for a short while till we can get an actual leader of this military order.

Remember feel free to ask us anything you wish. And we will accept anyone with the right skills.

For Malinor and the High Prince!

~Deltaro

( Note this is already in elven roleplay. )

As a heads up this is not the new military of Malinor. I should talk to you privately Deltaro to make sure this does not develop into some sort of flame war, but Native only authorized a guard that would have barracks in the city and be there when the city needed it. Not a new military and not one to replace the Wardens, I believe you misconstrued the words or got slightly confused or something. As I'm sure this is some misunderstanding I would be happy for you to come and talk to me about how you want the situation to be handled. I personally think it would be great if there was a guard within the city that could have a quicker response time than us ( sort of how it is worked in Rl), it is just the way that you have gone about this that we need to talk about. Please feel free to message me on the forums or on teamspeak.

PS. I am at a wedding today and tomorrow and early sunday and cannot get on minecraft, bout to go to a rehearsal dinner so I might not be on for a bit but you can go ahead and message me anyway.

[ One Quazar this is RP so there will be no such thing as a flame war in RP. Its called debating ;) ]

Did you speak with Native about this? How about this. We come up with something that shows there will be no higher power. We both to agree with some terms as long as you can keep it reasonable.

My first thing is that we create a pact together and continue on with my plan of joining smaller guilds along. This will give us more strength in numbers and cause less of a commotion.

Second is that we change the name of the Wardens and Malinor's Vanguards. We come up with something that shows no favor.

Three is that we build a base for both of our armies together closer to Malinor. The Warden base is to far away to ract to anything in time. So being closer together is better than you guys just being far away and not coming to the beginning of a battle on time since I have reason to believe in the future the land of Malinor will be attacked more frequently.

Fourth is that you try and find a new leader. This means no offense to you Quazar but it seems that you are slowing down. Not even Native has spoken to you in a long time. I know you might not agree to this one but its worth a try. We jsut wish for the leader of the Wardens to be more active.

And fith we recognize all the smaller guilds who join since they will be the sub ranks of gathering resources and creating weapons and armor.

So you can agree to this or not.

Also me and Ebs said we needed to do soemthing with Native. We told him that the Wardens were not able to help protect Ravenhold and others barely protected the Sister City. So we told him we needed to do something. He said that he agreed to create a new official military. Most elves recognized the wardens as a form of militia. We need more than a militia we need an army. So thats why native signed off on us. So dont worry we will let you do your things we just want to work together and just form the official army of the elves.

[ If you dont understand somethings tell me when your on TS so we may speak more about this ]

[ One Quazar this is RP so there will be no such thing as a flame war in RP. Its called debating ;) ]

Did you speak with Native about this? How about this. We come up with something that shows there will be no higher power. We both to agree with some terms as long as you can keep it reasonable.

My first thing is that we create a pact together and continue on with my plan of joining smaller guilds along. This will give us more strength in numbers and cause less of a commotion.

Second is that we change the name of the Wardens and Malinor's Vanguards. We come up with something that shows no favor.

Three is that we build a base for both of our armies together closer to Malinor. The Warden base is to far away to ract to anything in time. So being closer together is better than you guys just being far away and not coming to the beginning of a battle on time since I have reason to believe in the future the land of Malinor will be attacked more frequently.

Fourth is that you try and find a new leader. This means no offense to you Quazar but it seems that you are slowing down. Not even Native has spoken to you in a long time. I know you might not agree to this one but its worth a try. We jsut wish for the leader of the Wardens to be more active.

And fith we recognize all the smaller guilds who join since they will be the sub ranks of gathering resources and creating weapons and armor.

Also me and Ebs said we needed to do soemthing with Native. We told him that the Wardens were not able to help protect Ravenhold and others barely protected the Sister City. So we told him we needed to do something. He said that he agreed to create a new official military. Most elves recognized the wardens as a form of militia. We need more than a militia we need an army. So thats why native signed off on us. So dont worry we will let you do your things we just want to work together and just form the official army of the elves.

[ If you dont understand somethings tell me when your on TS so we may speak more about this ]

Pretty well said!

Id love to speak to Native about my Guild that I had for Malinor's military, Its a shame hes such a busy Man. He is the Prince after all.

Yes i did talk to native about this and i can tell you still have many misconceptions about the situation. Ill talk to you when i get a chance im on my phone atm.

Quazar dont worry. Im doing this all IC. I have no OOC hate to you or the wardens since I know what people say. After all I did help you out remember ;) So yeah just remember that this is IC. Easier to sort it out OOC so we can get IC all situated. Correct?

I will consider joining when I find the time. I would to help the beautiful nation of Malinor strive to prosper.

I only agree with this if the part about the "no higher power" is removed. Malinor has always been ruled by the council of the princes and I do not believe that a military should take over and dominate the nation. Otherwise I agree with all of the suggestions.

Military wont take over.

And im going to try and get this post locked. If you know any FM's ask them to lock this.

I dont understand the above statement.

Yes i did talk to native about this and i can tell you still have many misconceptions about the situation. Ill talk to you when i get a chance im on my phone atm.

Come on, it's like the Army and the Marines....