The New Elven Military

KarmaDelta

Deltaro has given command to me. Sythra is now my second in Command. We need to get permissions for the head quarters. Contact me if you are interested in joining. Our name is going to be the Malinor Vanguard.

I am also thinking of making a reserve list. Not full time guards, but if we come under attack, you will be called into service. We will NOT be primarily offensive. I don't know exactly what Quazar and Deltaro agreed on so I need to be filled in.

((from what I understand we are like the police... just here to guard the people of Laurelin.))

Sincerely

Ebs

Deltaro has given command to me. Sythra is now my second in Command. We need to get permissions for the head quarters. Contact me if you are interested in joining. Our name is going to be the Malinor Vanguard.

I am also thinking of making a reserve list. Not full time guards, but if we come under attack, you will be called into service. We will NOT be primarily offensive. I don't know exactly what Quazar and Deltaro agreed on so I need to be filled in.

((from what I understand we are like the police... just here to guard the people of Laurelin.))

Sincerely

Ebs

You are partially correct. Ill fill you in when i get back (at airport) about what is decided. It will act as a miltia type guard to have a quicker response than wardens could. There are more details that ill tell you about but thats the general idea. I also need to speak with you in game as i am to oversee the operations of it as well since it is a sect of malinors military.

Ok good to hear. ((welcome home i assume))

I wouldn't think so... Maybe on another character but I do not believe one should be both a Warden and a Malinor Vanguard.... Its like being in the army and the airforce at the same time....

Hmm maybe we should consider a Blue to Green program (Airforce to Army)

:mrgreen:

Hmm maybe we should consider a Blue to Green program (Airforce to Army)

:mrgreen:

XD well heres the problem.... Right now the Wardens are the main military force....

We train daily so some consider us the "Marines" of the military as our training and our tactics exceed any other military guild's own tactics....

Essentially this new Malinor's Vanguards is the "National Guard / Police Force" of Malinor. ( If im understanding what is happening correctly ).

"Air Force".... the druids?.....

"Navy" ( not really needed and un established )

"Army".... Malinor as a whole as we are all ready to fight and serve our Nation.... The whole Army and fighting force is under the GHB's command as he/she sits on the council and is in-charge of all military business.....

((( Edit )))

The problem is very few factions and war guilds recognize Quazar as the "Prince of the Military". Some say hes just the Warden's leader.... He is the GrandHighborn of Malinor, General of the Armies so to speak.... I think its high time people recognize him as such :D

((( Edit )))

The problem is very few factions and war guilds recognize Quazar as the "Prince of the Military". Some say hes just the Warden's leader.... He is the GrandHighborn of Malinor, General of the Armies so to speak.... I think its high time people recognize him as such :D

Already ahead of you. Laurelin Vanguard, the sect of the Military Native created is under the guidance of the Grand Highborn. One of the main issues was that the Warden Base is so far away. Now the elven military will have a small but closer presence in Laurelin.

Malcontents beware! :mrgreen:

Already ahead of you. Laurelin Vanguard, the sect of the Military Native created is under the guidance of the Grand Highborn. One of the main issues was that the Warden Base is so far away. Now the elven military will have a small but closer presence in Laurelin.

Malcontents beware! :mrgreen:

((Things move so fast because.. well we're elves, we get stuff done :) the chaos should lessen a bit. But thats the glory of this world, its fluid and can change in an instant. It can be hard to follow, but its a living breathing world and I love it ))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.