JonathanN97

Timezone:

Central USA

Time spent weekly on LotC:

all depends on school, but atleast 4 hours at a minimum

Method of contact:

PM me or E-mail.

Guild Experience:

I have never been in a guild before and saw this one while playing and wanted to join.

What is your Roleplay Experience?

I have played a lot of RP games and love them very much.

In Character:

Character Name:

Akkar (JonathanN97)

Race:

Elf

Combat Experience:

none, besides killing mobs, but wanted to gain some experience so I decided to try to join this guild.

Other Skills:

I am gaining skills quite fast in-game, but mostly lumber jacking, swordsmanship, and wrestling.

Short Bio:

Akkar is an elf who is looking for adventure and is always talking to people with the occasional,"Hail or Greetings", and

loves seeing the amazing sites built in the magical eleven cities. He is 20 eleven years and is gaining most of his levels in

swords, lumber, and wrestling. His main goal is to be an archer and a blacksmith, but will do whatever it takes even if it

takes doing a little extra things to gain other levels to achieve it.

Recite the Vanguard Creed:

I will always protect Malinor.

I will never accept defeat.

I will never leave a fallen comrade.

I will never quit.

So help the grace of Malin, I swear it.

OOC:

MCName:FalconByte

Forum Name:Falcon

Timezone: EDT

Time spent weekly on LotC: 24 hours

Method of contact: Fourm

Guild Experience: I have been in the Kinghts legacy and the whiteraven's

What is your Roleplay Experience: When I was a guard of galahar I had many Roleplay Experienc.

In Character:

Character Name: Falcon

Race:Elf

Combat Experience:I the biggest battle i have been in is the purge.

Other Skills:I am a well trained swords man.

Short Bio: Falcon is 257 year's old, His dream is to one day join a guard of the elves.

Recite the Vanguard Creed:I will always protect Malinor.

I will never except defeat.

I will never quit.

So help the grace of Malin, I swear.

OOC:

MCName:TrevenT

Forum Name:TrevenT

Timezone:US/Mountain Standard Time/

Time spent weekly on LotC:40 Hours

Method of contact:E-mail or PM

Guild Experience:None

What is your Roleplay Experience?: Roleplayed on WoW, and other Minecraft servers. I love Roleplaying, its a big part of my life.

In Character:

Character Name:Elwin Bolsamer

Race:Dark Elf

Combat Experience:Fights zombies, pigman, blazes and other creatures around the forest. Even a few bandits.

Other Skills:Archery, and Swordsman

Short Bio:Elwin is a 349 year old Dark Elf who loves the people of Laurelin, and finds interest in the Vanguards because they protect those of the city.

Recite the Vanguard Creed:I will never except defeat.

I will never quit.

So help the grace of Malin, I swear.

Actually, ignore my application. I seek something else.

OOC:

MCName:

kaleb1701

Forum Name:

kaleb1701

Timezone:

+8 Western Australian time

Time spent weekly on LotC:

Around 30 hours

Method of contact:

Via lord of the craft

Guild Experience:

I got accepted into the rangers of the forest, but felt it was abandoned so felt we had to leave

What is your Roleplay Experience?

i have been playing on lord of the craft for quite a while now, and my friends and i have started making a role-playing server. I feel i play my part well, and i also enjoy it

In Character:

Character Name:

Zerin

Race:

Wood Elf

Combat Experience:

He grew up on a small farm with his brother and father, he father was a brave warrior that taught them to fight well. He is now VERY well acquainted with a sword and bow

Other Skills:

He is trained as an architect but has not had many chances to put forwards his skills

Short Bio:

He wants to make some close friends and settle down in the elven villiage. Once settled in will get a job and a house.As a young elven boy growing up with his father and brother Tobaz(5upernov4)in a small village life he had a reasonably quite upbringing learning about bows and hunting. As he lived in a small village everyone knew everyone and this meant he didn't have any major troubles as he grew up, though he would get his thrills by pickpocketing people every now and again and because it was a small town he got away with it most of the time and the times he did get caught he would just give the money back and all would be well. As he grew up he started to learn a little about swords but had no real talent with them but over time could swing and defend well. When he was about 16 his father died in battle with the Undead and his world came crashing down leaving him and his brother to look after each other. This was the first time something serious had hit him in his life and he didn't know how to deal with it he managed to turn his bad thoughts into creativity and started studying to become a arcitect, and started earning enough money to look after him self and his brother, sadly his brother was upset by what happened and became slightly rebelious he started stealing earning what he can to have an input on their lifes. Soon though his brother got arrested and was forced to do labour cutting trees and mining, although this gave him a new skill and he could make a small living with his dodgey mining and woodcutting. Zerin(I) started setteling down got a really good job andwas happy. Tobaz(his brother) wanted a new start and Zerin didnt want to leave him, so they both headed out to find somewere to start fresh. They visited different elven cities to sell the logs he had cut, growing a pasion for traveling and from then on he knew he wanted to journey around Aegis.

Recite the Vanguard Creed:

I will always protect Malinor.

I will never quit.

So help the grace on Malin, i swear it.

OOC:

MCName: 5upernov4

Forum Name: 5upernov4

Timezone: Western Australia +8

Time spent weekly on LotC: 30 hours

Method of contact: via LoTC

Guild Experience: Accepted into Rangers of the Forest but left due to lack of communication between members

What is your Roleplay Experience? I have played LoTC for about 3 months and am trying to make n RP server with a few mates

In Character:

Character Name: Tobaz

Race: Wood Elf

Combat Experience: Grew up with his father and brother and hunted for a living and occasionally hunted more dangerous creatures for a challenge. He is great with a bow and not to bad with a sword

Other Skills: Hunting

Short Bio: As a young elven boy growing up with his father and brother in a small village life he had a reasonably quite upbringing learning about bows and hunting. As he lived in a small village everyone knew everyone and this meant he didn't have any major troubles as he grew up, though he would get his thrills by pickpocketing people every now and again and because it was a small town he got away with it most of the time and the times he did get caught he would just give the money back and all would be well.

As he grew up he started to learn a little about swords but had no real talent with them but over time could swing and defend well. When he was about 16 his father died in battle with the Undead and his world came crashing down leaving him and his brother to look after each other. This was the first time something serious had hit him in his life and he didn't know how to deal with it and became a nasty thief and made a living for him that way, although it wasn't much his brother was a talanted soon to be architect so they got most of there money from him.

Soon though he got arrested and was forced to do labour cutting trees and mining, although this gave him a new skill and he could make a small living with his dodgey mining and woodcutting. He eventually learned that stealling is not going to bring his father back so instead he started a small hunting buisness to earn some money , and occasionally hunting dangerous creatures for thrills.

Eventually he visited different elven cities to sell the skins and meat he had obtained, growing a pasion for traveling and from then on he knew he wanted to journey around Aegis.

Recite the Vanguard Creed: I will always protect Malinor.

I will never quit.

So help the grace of Malin, I swear it.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.