~~Miner's and architect's Guild~~

EegNoodles

New update guys! In aegis 2, there will be the option to instead of giving the guild a 1/4 of the ores you mine you can give us all off them instead. we will then sell them to towns and of factions across aegis. aslo i was thinking about maybe having 2 guild house in the new world. what are your veiws on this?

Minecraft name: Forim

fourms name: Forim

in character name: Forim Grik'nir

A bit about your self: I love t' mine. Always did. 'Bout as much 's I love t' fight!

your mining skills and level: I 'ave all teh know-how, bu' less than ten levels.

time zone/ country of residence: US Central Standard Time

Minecraft name: Forim

fourms name: Forim

in character name: Forim Grik'nir

A bit about your self: I love t' mine. Always did. 'Bout as much 's I love t' fight!

your mining skills and level: I 'ave all teh know-how, bu' less than ten levels.

time zone/ country of residence: US Central Standard Time

accepted.

everyones americian. i feel so left out!

Minecraft name: double_exspresso

fourms name: double_exspresso

in character name: trokz

A bit about your self: i have mined and excavated before, i have low levels but large spirit, knowledge and eagerness to learn, i would love to be a member of this guild due to the opportunity's and the fact that i can put my favourite skill to the test. i hope that by becoming a member of this guild i can bring spirit and enthusiasm.

your mining skills and level: I have under ten levels but with the opportunity know i can do incredibly well.

time zone/ country of residence: GMT: 0 (united kingdom)

Minecraft name: Zauyrio

fourms name: Zauyrio

in character name: Rohgar Honorlock

A bit about your self:

I really dont know what to write, but here i go with something:

I'm the kind of guy who can spend a whole day mining, only going to the surface for food and to drop of whatever i mined, lava is my biggest enemy, and the bane of my existence. Gravel is the worst, especially if you forgot to bring a shovel. I love exploring unexplored areas of the underground world in minecraft, there just is something so very charming about it, I usually tend to mine in random directions, just changing my mind whenever im bored of where i am currently going. I always bring lots of torches, at least 4 mining picks (in iron, usually) and two shovels, also some kind of weapon, in case i stumble upon zombies or enemies in general.

your mining skills and level: 25, but I've just gotten started. I know how to stripmine (which may not acutally prove as useful as cavemining, i feel.)

time zone/ country of residence: GMT +1

Minecraft name: double_exspresso

fourms name: double_exspresso

in character name: trokz

A bit about your self: i have mined and excavated before, i have low levels but large spirit, knowledge and eagerness to learn, i would love to be a member of this guild due to the opportunity's and the fact that i can put my favourite skill to the test. i hope that by becoming a member of this guild i can bring spirit and enthusiasm.

your mining skills and level: I have under ten levels but with the opportunity know i can do incredibly well.

time zone/ country of residence: GMT: 0 (united kingdom)

accepted

Minecraft name: Zauyrio

fourms name: Zauyrio

in character name: Rohgar Honorlock

A bit about your self:

I really dont know what to write, but here i go with something:

I'm the kind of guy who can spend a whole day mining, only going to the surface for food and to drop of whatever i mined, lava is my biggest enemy, and the bane of my existence. Gravel is the worst, especially if you forgot to bring a shovel. I love exploring unexplored areas of the underground world in minecraft, there just is something so very charming about it, I usually tend to mine in random directions, just changing my mind whenever im bored of where i am currently going. I always bring lots of torches, at least 4 mining picks (in iron, usually) and two shovels, also some kind of weapon, in case i stumble upon zombies or enemies in general.

your mining skills and level: 25, but I've just gotten started. I know how to stripmine (which may not acutally prove as useful as cavemining, i feel.)

time zone/ country of residence: GMT +1

accepted

The app:

Minecraft name: lugarthecougar

fourms name: lugarthecougar

in character name: Eryndir Lithviel

A bit about your self: I may be an elf but for some reason I am in love with exploring the underside of this grand world and collecting it's many bounties!

your mining skills and level: my mining level is 12 at the moment and my smithing level is 6 (( I just started haha)) and I'm not sure if this matters but my lumberjack skill is 15

time zone/ country of residence: EST/ USA

EDIT: My mining skill is now 28 and blacksmithing is 17

The app:

Minecraft name:trotski24

fourms name:trotski24

in character name:Nosor Silverfinger Bagrimsson

A bit about your self: I'm a dwarf, I have been mining most of me life and I find great enjoyment in mining. (Just need somewhere to mine whilst the Dwarven mining guild is setting up but I would also like to add to and 'elp this guild with mine skill with the pickaxe).

your mining skills and level: 75

time zone/ country of residence: Gmt UK

First of all i would like to say that i am fairly new hence my level being so low sorry about that but i am eager to get going and get my levels up .

The app:

Minecraft name: Neutonic

fourms name: Neutonic

in character name: Jiraiya

A bit about your self: I'm a Human,I find mining to be a enjoyment to me although im not very experienced i am more than eager to learn from the best

your mining skills and level: 1

time zone/ country of residence: Gmt UK

all apps accepted.

if you all head to hanseti we will discuis the fate of the guild there. i suppose we could build a guild house outside of the city, but i was going to start a multi-skill college and the guild could become the miners side. this is only an idea so leave what you think below.

The app:

Minecraft name: DmanDam

fourms name: Denhemglas

in character name: Ehrendil

A bit about your self: I am an Elf, I enjoy constructing buildings and other structures and I also enjoy mining. Though i just recently got accepted I haven't had the time to level up my skills on basically anything so here i have the chance to learn from the skilled masters. I am looking forward to joining this guild.

Your mining skills and level: I have experience with mining, (By myself in single player) Level: 1

time zone/ country of residence: GMT UK