† The Clerical Order †

Thrym

i would love to join, but no magic or fighting fer me, i am to old fer that...

but more a roamer, helping people and learn things.

((i realy like this espacialy because i am an atheist in rl, and now i can be a believer :) ))

I'm tired ove being a guard an' soldier by trade. Si damn tiring, and lame. Never gettin' a damn permotion, an' werkin' fer 'orrible commanding officers.

((I wanna join this and clean up all these damn loose ends my character has.))

I'm tired ove being a guard an' soldier by trade. Si damn tiring, and lame. Never gettin' a damn permotion, an' werkin' fer 'orrible commanding officers.

((I wanna join this and clean up all these damn loose ends my character has.))

((Reason for joining......its, erm, yah.......))

((And, I actually want to work alongside Aeriel and the other patrons , which I basically can't do as an Alras guard))

((Ah I've done a little of magic in my time..

I soppose I'll apply when that open, my RP brothers in it so I guess I'll tag along ^^))

Wow I love this, when it gets accepted, I think I will send in a app :D

This is a well thought out guild that seems

to have no rp gaps so I believe it would be

amazing if implemented.

Hospur

(( currently making app I am so impressed))

Thanks for all the support guys! As soon as a GM looks at it and approves it then we will start accepting people.

We have approval! Let the apps begin to come in!

1)MC Name:spychicken956

2)Chosen Patron:Lefor

3)Reason For Joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended):To help the people of Aegis

4)Race:dwarf

5)Flaws in Your Character:he is a bit crazy

6) How long have you been on the server:4 months or so

Scenario Questions-Answer how you would react to each situation.

7) You notice an Apprentice Shade harassing a lowly citizen. [shades Are Evil Mages]i pray to my patron and then make them stop (my patron is lefor which is why i attack them)

8) You see a small child shivering in the snow.i take of my robes and put it on the child

9) You are walking down the road when a bandit stops you and threatens to kill you if you don't give him all your money and valuables.i ask for divine help

10) As you walk through the local market place a person begins to yell that Aeriel and the other patrons are weak and cruel and claims that joining Iblees is the only way to survive.i tell them to prove what they are saying then give them a divine sign

11) A person walks up and asks you, "Why does God allow suffering to continue?" because he gave us the freedom of choice he doesnt just inter fear with our lives just because we are suffering