The Order Of The Black Lotus

TheAmpca

OOC Name: Poseidonisking

Character Name: Maenor

Biographical information:

A fearsome looking warrior has approached the den of the black lotus, what is your reaction: I would fist introduce myself. Ask if he needs any help? It is always a good idea to be nice to a warrior then to mean to one. That is my personal belief.

How can you help the guild: I am becoming a great archer and blacksmith. I am a good with a sword and becoming better. I am also secretive and could help the Black Lotus in many ways.

Are you a certified villain: No

Have you read the guild rules: Yes

OOC Name: Poseidonisking

Character Name: Maenor

Biographical information:

A fearsome looking warrior has approached the den of the black lotus, what is your reaction: I would fist introduce myself. Ask if he needs any help? It is always a good idea to be nice to a warrior then to mean to one. That is my personal belief.

How can you help the guild: I am becoming a great archer and blacksmith. I am a good with a sword and becoming better. I am also secretive and could help the Black Lotus in many ways.

Are you a certified villain: No

Have you read the guild rules: Yes

ACCEPTED!I will add you as a friend in game and on the forums and pm you our building location on the new map.

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS!

It is highly recommended that you are a gold donor+ because we will be building underground at y = 50 or so so if you aren't a donor you wont be able to build in the heart of the guild and just in various forts I plan to set up.

I shall be contactable only on the forums and I wont have access to a game until Sunday.

I intend to start donating next month. On a tight budget and all.

When are you usually on, so I can try to catch ya online sometime soon?

Don't plan to find me until the new map but otherwise, you can normally find me between 3-4pm on weekdays and random times on weekends. I'm also on break right now so I don't have specific times that you can expect to find me.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.