—<☼>—The Society Of Illuminus Obscura—<☼>—

Taiga

Now, I must decide what to do with a 150x150 plot. I have a 200 + 200 + 100 donator's plot.

Perhaps a city, methinks, for religious sanctity?

YES! **** YES!

Hm... so I will probably create a trading town for the Society. It will be ruled by the society and controlled as well.

The trading will help our economics for the Society's welfare as well...

Seriously can't wait for this, we should make the charter for our city now. Any ideas for the architectural style, folks?

I was pondering a Tudorian Revival and Brick Gothic out of Sandstone.

Of course, the Tudorian will have Timberframes and the Gothic will be around the Marketplace District.

In the center, the Citadel of Cloisters will be erected.

Nice work! :D

I apoligise for not being on in such a long time, I was revising for my french speaking and it payed off! Apparently I've done really good so :D. I hope for some good RP to happen soon.

Okay... I got the city charter here...

Still needs to be finished a bit.

Only managed to get a little done before I had to go. :(

CITY CHARTER:

Minecraft Name:

SimonBane, bullyreece, and Jakbenimble

Role Play Names:

The Dark Shepherd/The Usurpant/Erus/Ryder, Nightmare, and Tully

City Name:

Pas'Loé [pɑːs'loʊ'eɪ]

Why is this settlement choosing to become a City?

We feel it is necessary for our society to possess a nation for Role Play purposes. We have spent much time brainstorming architectural style and culture, for our large trading city. We plan on having a unique RP opportunity available to all races and individuals, in a city under the thumb of the church. We decided that a simple town would not suffice and that a city would give the atmosphere we are striving towards, to the playerbase. We hope to offer a fun and interesting city, for all to enjoy. It will serve a purpose as a hub for many people to travel to, using it to trade and exchange items and word of mouth. We feel it must exist under our watchful Society of Illuminus to maintain and oversee the current status of the religions of the world. It will also be used as a Bastion for the Society of Illuminus Obscurum, eradicating and extinguishing the last remaining hints of religious activities. To put it simply, it is to spread the word of anti-religious activities, gaining supporters for our cause, and to control the input and output of religious beliefs and the ideologies of the gods of Asulon.

What do you see this nation growing to become?

Our nation has a unique hierarchy which has never been seen before in Aegis. The hierarchy being a Aristocratic Government, we see it becoming a trading nation, while a strict nation, not allowing worship of gods within it's borders. We see this nation becoming a major power in Aegis 2.0, a nation that will not back down from interaction with other nations.

As for relations with other countries, we will be a trading one in order to aid our financial needs. With the funds, we are able to manipulate the general populous of Asulon, controlling their thought process of the world and beliefs they may have. It will feature an Aristocratic District, the General Housing, the Slums, and a trading district. This will all be housed in an area of 22,500 blocks in total, using the full potential of 500 dollars of donated USD.

I am hoping to use this as a hub for a multitude of people. To drive them to come, it will be a trading city, along with homes for purchase, and a harbour for quick traveling. Every transaction will be fully roleplayed, allowing for maximum potential of trading as possible. This opens up the possibility of bartering, trading, smuggling, thievery within the city walls, merchanting, and even more roleplay to be provided such as examples of influencing the city's economy by increasing or decreasing the value of items high in demand.

By doing this, this will also create a third dimension to the definition of trading. No longer will simple transactions with people who aren't there plague the world. We will have our own unique currency, an Illum Silver Coin. Ten of these are worth an iron ingot, bought from the taxes and prosperity of the city. A gold bar will present twenty of these Silver Coins, allowing for larger transactions be made as well. As the demand for the Iron Ingots increase, the economy will eventually fluctuate enough to force major price impacts upon the market.

How will your town evolve to adapt to this growth?

We will first construct the port-side hub, allowing for access via ships. A small wall will be erected to prevent intrusions from monsters and people alike in our weakened state. Gathering materials, we will slowly expand from the Port, eventually, erecting a grand citadel in the center. Small shops will litter the streets until the marketplace can be erected. The slums will be the main residential district until the Aristocratic and General housing can be built. The slums will be wrecked and cramped after the two housing districts can be completed and the city's wall will expand to cover the entire area, excluding the farmlands outside the wall and donator protection's boundaries.

Other Details:

A strict process at the main entry-way will be held, searching and confiscating forbidden items such as Obsidian and Netherrack. Via [[ Bracket-Talk ]], you must hand over these said items, else they be confiscated, and punished by the Illuminus Obscurum. Other ways to smuggle these items will arise within time, buying a high price within the city walls.As harsh as the government and city may sound, it is not a place to miss as great events will be held annually. Festivals and great balls will take place every now and then

The slums, however, will be made of purely dark wood and wood planks, following not much of a Architectural style, but closely relating those in the middle ages around the northern parts, where furs were traded more often [ Eg. Russia ]. Shops and Inns will be made available there as well.

The Aristocratic District and the Citadel will house the rest of the Illuminus Obscurum. A Church of Illum will be placed in the city centre, servicing those willing to aid our cause and come to our pleas. We will house no Automated Shops in any of the city, being strictly In-Character trading and exchanges. Small stalls, shops, and large trading guilds may be erected as well in time as they are demanded. We will have our own currency, which will be Illum Silver Coins. They are made and processed in the bowels of the Citadel, under watch of the Usurpant and his officers. They are made by using a book and sealing it with the imprinted amount of Illum Silver Coins. Only authentic ones may be used and a list of credited officers may be able to make these.

Of course, some of these officers will use their power to make counterfeits of lesser Iron purity in the silver coins. This will relate directly to the taxes, one ingot will produce twenty silver coins. One gold will provide for thirty. This will let the economy fluctuate with the growing taxes, iron shortages, and the such. The officials must purchase the iron with the taxes provided by the city. This will give an in-depth trading experience for the world to enjoy, as bartering, advertising, and mugging are completely allowed, [albeit some illegal] due to the fact it is a PvP zone. [ This is due to the fact of my absolute hatred towards the No-PvP aura that surrounds many towns, hindering Role Play. ]

Be assured, many guards will stand and keep watch over the many alleys, passages, and backways around the city.The city's main architectural styles will include Tudorian Revival Homes [With Timberframes and Gothic Brick for the trading district. Italian Villa/Tudorian hybrids will be the main style for the Aristocratic District, having only a limited amount of houses available for the people.

Players who have agreed to sign this charter (25 character minimum):

-SimonBane-

-bullyreece-

-jakbenimble-

Reece is right, some fun stuff has gone down, I became Lucas again for a day and had a bandit war XD Course it was like five of us, four of us in diamond armor, one in iron, versus like 20 in diamond armor, unsurprisingly their supplies of diamonds probably came from a recently banned source. Oh well. But it was fun :P

HOW MANY NAMES RYD333r???

Ryder/Erus/Shepherd/Dark Hand/Black Hand/Usurpant.

Y I CHANGE NAME SO?

I'm still Nightmare... Nothing has changed for me apart from dying and becoming a revenant :D.. TS is sooo fun right now me and Areon are sending eachother some songs, DUBSTEP to be exact ;)

And heres the Unfinished City Charter. I fixed the wording a bit and reorganized everything.

Tell me if anything else is needed as I will be editing this constantly.

CITY CHARTER:

Minecraft Name(s):

SimonBane, bullyreece, and Jakbenimble

Role Play Name(s):

The Dark Shepherd/The Usurpant/Erus/Ryder, Nightmare, and Tully

City Name:

Pas'Loé [pɑːs'loʊ'eɪ]

Why is this settlement choosing to become a City?

We feel it is necessary for our society to possess a nation for Role Play purposes. We have spent much time brainstorming architectural style and culture, for our large trading city. We plan on having a unique RP opportunity available to all races and individuals, in a city under the thumb of the church. We decided that a simple town would not suffice and that a city would give the atmosphere we are striving towards, to the playerbase. We hope to offer a fun and interesting city, for all to enjoy. It will serve a purpose as a hub for many people to travel to, using it to trade and exchange items and word of mouth. We feel it must exist under our watchful Society of Illuminus to maintain and oversee the current status of the religions of the world. It will also be used as a Bastion for the Society of Illuminus Obscurum, eradicating and extinguishing the last remaining hints of religious activities. To put it simply, it is to spread the word of anti-religious activities, gaining supporters for our cause, and to control the input and output of religious beliefs and the ideologies of the gods of Asulon.

What do you see this nation growing to become?

Our nation has a unique hierarchy which has never been seen before in Aegis. The hierarchy being a Aristocratic Government, we see it becoming a trading nation, while a strict nation, not allowing worship of gods within it's borders. We see this nation becoming a major power in Aegis 2.0, a nation that will not back down from interaction with other nations.

As for relations with other countries, we will be a trading one in order to aid our financial needs. With the funds, we are able to manipulate the general populous of Asulon, controlling their thought process of the world and beliefs they may have. It will feature an Aristocratic District, the General Housing, the Slums, and a trading district. This will all be housed in an area of 22,500 blocks in total, using the full potential of 500 dollars of donated USD.

In the center, a citadel will stand, reminding that we are ever watchful over the people. We do not tolerate any religions inside the walls and any signs of religions will be eradicated immediately. The general populous and slums will house most of the citizens and the nicest will be reserved for the Illuminus Obscurum. By doing this, it will ensure a fair amount of willing people to our cause, needing and wanting power for themselves.

The Aristocratic District and the Citadel will house the rest of the Illuminus Obscurum. A Church of Illum will be placed in the city centre, servicing those willing to aid our cause and come to our pleas. We will house no Automated Shops in any of the city, being strictly In-Character trading and exchanges. Small stalls, shops, and large trading guilds may be erected as well in time as they are demanded. We will have our own currency, which will be Illum Silver Coins. They are made and processed in the bowels of the Citadel, under watch of the Usurpant and his officers. They are made by using a book and sealing it with the imprinted amount of Illum Silver Coins. Only authentic ones may be used and a list of credited officers may be able to make these.

Of course, some of these officers will use their power to make counterfeits of lesser Iron purity in the silver coins. This will relate directly to the taxes, one ingot will produce twenty silver coins. One gold will provide for thirty. This will let the economy fluctuate with the growing taxes, iron shortages, and the such. The officials must purchase the iron with the taxes provided by the city. This will give an in-depth trading experience for the world to enjoy, as bartering, advertising, and mugging are completely allowed, [albeit some illegal] due to the fact it is a PvP zone. [ This is due to the fact of my absolute hatred towards the No-PvP aura that surrounds many towns, hindering Role Play. ]

Be assured, many guards will stand and keep watch over the many alleys, passages, and backways around the city.The city's main architectural styles will include Tudorian Revival Homes [With Timberframes and Gothic Brick for the trading district. Italian Villa/Tudorian hybrids will be the main style for the Aristocratic District, having only a limited amount of houses available for the people.

How will your town evolve to adapt to this growth?

We will first construct the port-side hub, allowing for access via ships. A small wall will be erected to prevent intrusions from monsters and people alike in our weakened state. Gathering materials, we will slowly expand from the Port, eventually, erecting a grand citadel in the center. Small shops will litter the streets until the marketplace can be erected. The slums will be the main residential district until the Aristocratic and General housing can be built. The slums will be wrecked and cramped after the two housing districts can be completed and the city's wall will expand to cover the entire area, excluding the farmlands outside the wall and donator protection's boundaries.

Other Details:

A strict process at the main entry-way will be held, searching and confiscating forbidden items such as Obsidian and Netherrack. Via [[ Bracket-Talk ]], you must hand over these said items, else they be confiscated, and punished by the Illuminus Obscurum. Other ways to smuggle these items will arise within time, buying a high price within the city walls.As harsh as the government and city may sound, it is not a place to miss as great events will be held annually. Festivals and great balls will take place every now and then

The slums, however, will be made of purely dark wood and wood planks, following not much of a Architectural style, but closely relating those in the middle ages around the northern parts, where furs were traded more often [ Eg. Russia ]. Shops and Inns will be made available there as well.

Players who have agreed to sign this charter (25 character minimum):

-SimonBane-

-bullyreece-

-jakbenimble-

^^ Excellent... As usual

Is there anything to add in particular? I feel as it is empty...