—<☼>—The Society Of Illuminus Obscura—<☼>—

Taiga

In hindsight, so have I. Most the world knows who I am, and try to back off, even if it is OOC information.

Reece is totally fine. Just a rename and everyone will be under the impression that he did kill his character. Oh yeah, no hissing either.

^ Yub! Latz nub hiss hiss! XD

Can you guys please look up my application for the BH? I know its been a while since I posted it but no one accepted it or denied it. It just was lost in the comments. Can you please check it out?

Can you guys please look up my application for the BH? I know its been a while since I posted it but no one accepted it or denied it. It just was lost in the comments. Can you please check it out?

Well.. it think they may be busy on writing new lore and such for the black hand, I suggest sending a new one when they say you can.

Lets make an obvious inference on the fate of your application. Denied. I believe that is correct.

The statement was unanimous. The reasons include;

1. Poor roleplay experience in our first meeting.

2. Reacted poorly to what we did to you.

3. Incomprehension of some aspects of our guild during our talk in TS3.

4. Since you have joined the DB, your contract has been voided for ages.

5. The applications are currently closed.

6. Have a nice day.

Yeah, what Simon said.

I'm the only one boss enough to be in both guilds.

Ugh... I'm going to be off for MOST of Christmas. We're traveling. >_<

I'll update more later.

Expect a better Marilyn tomorrow :3.....

Wow, blown away with this. I absolutely LOVE it. It is amazing- a great idea, a structured system (Of course it isn't finished yet, but so far, so good), and it will be as good or maybe even better than the Black hand. This idea will improve RP for the better, and it is none other lead by Simonbane. I say that this will be successful, and soon would LOVE to join this guild.

32590331296260206690210.jpg

And...

10083060.jpg

I find it wonderously fun to prey upon simon and find pics... :3