—<☼>—The Society Of Illuminus Obscura—<☼>—

Taiga

Okay, I'm ALMOST done with all the writing. Just a bit of advertising by mysterious means, manipulation IG, and post on RP forums.

Full release coming SOON.

Keep your fingers crossed guise.

EPIC POEM BATTLES OF LORDOFTHECRAFT :D

(btw this may sound stupid but is this some kind of religion? :D)

No, we all had a massive arguement in Skype.

I'm not to sure what is happening, but it looks like some of our members in BH didn't like the idea, and won't be joining it. So this will be more of an enemy guild to the BH. Shame, I'm trying to compromise with them all.

Ok, if it IS a believe then epic , if not well then still epic :D

I am a cleric of the Clerical order, it would be nice to see some otehr "evil" believe

I love the new ways. I want to be wif' my daddy more :3...

It is a cover-up for another guild with different beliefs...

James, here is where you are mistaken, brother of a friend.

This guild, will be an entirely different one, not simply a cover-up.

It is a tool, a weapon, against our enemies, and to root out those undeserving of the belief.

Consider yourself learned.

I claim the High Inquisitor position, I haz most experience ;D

NO LYM :(... Haha I'm kidding ;)... I wonder what rank I'll get... It better be a high rank simon, or the highest even :D... Afterall I am a sexy Dark Hand... Which Simon btw, needs to change to Dark Claw, sounds a lot better :P

NO LYM :(... Haha I'm kidding ;)... I wonder what rank I'll get... It better be a high rank simon, or the highest even :D... Afterall I am a sexy Dark Hand... Which Simon btw, needs to change to Dark Claw, sounds a lot better :P

Nightmare(the character) isn't good for working as an actual part of the IO, you should just stay with the BH and not be involved in the IO in any way, shape, or form. It is a stealth puppeteer thing after all.

I may join if you will have me Simon. I love this idea more than any other current guilds. Honestly I think this surpasses the black hand in coolness.

Reece, your character has become too well known and associated with evil, for you to avoid suspicion in the IO. I'd advise creating a new character, ( Like me ) with a blank record, If you did that, you couldn't jeopardise the situation by drawing suspicion, because Nightmare is just too infamous.

Edit: 111th post!