The Laurelin Royal Guard

ImpinAintEZ

[[still trying to find exact date that good for all of us but if you could leave the time for you because mine is 3:30pm for me if you could leave yours it would make it easier for me and so I can get the meeting date faster. Also covcath we all did our job]]

Edited: Sorry I couldn't reply earlier because I was spending time with my family and New years eve so sorry for this late reply. Just been busy,

[[still trying to find exact date that good for all of us but if you could leave the time for you because mine is 3:30pm for me if you could leave yours it would make it easier for me and so I can get the meeting date faster. Also covcath we all did our job]]

Edited: Sorry I couldn't reply earlier because I was spending time with my family and New years eve so sorry for this late reply. Just been busy,

I'm sorry to say that, no. No one did their job. The only time I saw the guards was when the were running back and forth to their chests.

[[still trying to find exact date that good for all of us but if you could leave the time for you because mine is 3:30pm for me if you could leave yours it would make it easier for me and so I can get the meeting date faster. Also covcath we all did our job]]Edited: Sorry I couldn't reply earlier because I was spending time with my family and New years eve so sorry for this late reply. Just been busy,

((Anywhere from 2:00pm to 5:00pm or 12:00am to 1:00am GMT +0))

I'm sorry to say that, no. No one did their job. The only time I saw the guards was when the were running back and forth to their chests.

((I will do my job but I currently have no-one to guard and I think Maximas can find these guards that not doing there jobs))

((Anywhere from 2:00pm to 5:00pm or 12:00am to 1:00am GMT +0))

((I will do my job but I currently have no-one to guard and I think Maximas can find these guards that not doing there jobs))

(( vain you are guarding princess indelwehn and I can find whoever not doing there job, head to our base and you will find who are you guarding if you not assign to any princess or prince we currently need 1 for prince haephlon))

((Maximas, Indelwehn do not want any guards expect Amroth. And I want you to check if Prince haephlon wants a guard, I do not want the same thing happened to me again.))

(( sorry just been really busy I try and check as soon as possible and I will pm him , I be talking to all of the Princes and Princesses))

[[ Guys sorry I havn't been replying earlier, and I havn't been playing as much. If this continues, because it would get worse once my holidays are over. I might have to resign as leader still trying to get a good date for our meeting, except I be really busy for the past 2-4 weeks such as family, getting ready for school and all that. Sorry guys I wish I had more spare time :[ ]]

Edited: I am resigning from being head of the Royal Laurelin Guard if no one wants to take up the spot then we will be disbanded

MC name: Falconbyte

IC name: Falcon

Swordsmanship skill level: 75

Archery skill level: 22

Why you want to be a Royal Guard: I wish to be a royal guard so that i can protect the leader of my race. So that they may continues in making my home a better place.

Have you been in any sort of trouble with Laurelin or other nations? If yes please state what nation and why: No

MC name: Falconbyte

IC name: Falcon

Swordsmanship skill level: 75

Archery skill level: 22

Why you want to be a Royal Guard: I wish to be a royal guard so that i can protect the leader of my race. So that they may continues in making my home a better place.

Have you been in any sort of trouble with Laurelin or other nations? If yes please state what nation and why: No

They royal guard has disbanded,so this is denied

.......Our encounters shall be interesting indeed Covcath.

.......Our encounters shall be interesting indeed Covcath.

Yes we will...

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.