The Wolf Pack

Raptorious

((Sorry guys I wont be attending the event tomorow as I wil be going to a party with my friends, I know you will be a bit pissed of considering I got _____ and _____ together to create a ______, I'm sorry, I wanted to come, and I can't :( ))

((about 5 or 6 hours until the Tomb event people. Seriously important stuff here! I expect as many of you as possible to be there!))

I don't even know if we have a base or not. If I probably showed up at the place I'd probably be killed <_<

I have a job for your order. Seek me out in Malinor's capital city, Normandor.

-Prince Orlanden

(( Ok sadly the event ha been postponed till next week due to misunderstandings. so hopefully most of you will be able to attend))

(( Also prince orlanden are you online now?))

(( I try to please =P ))

(( I try to please =P ))

((lol misunderstanding....my mum walked in on me on TS at 1:30am right before the event. I think it should be next friday night GMT 0, saturday mornin for you Aussies. :P))

MC name:

Dragoneto

RP name:

Mahiro

Short bio 2-3 paragraphs (include your personality traits IC):

Mahiro grew up in with a rich family, seeking new discoveries and traits to follow and worship because he didn't believe that god was true but he knew of a fact that Iblees was always in is heart and soul. Although he had a rough time back when he was young, he wasn't quiet nice as everyone thought he was, he thought of himself as a criminal. Mariho loved alchemy and enchanting however this was no goody too shoe hobby, this was madness because people thought he was brewing potions but no... He was brewing poisons and planting them in peoples drinks on special occasions. He liked seeing people die? So true fully... hes a stone cold killer.

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak? (If not are you willing to get it?):

Yes I have but not Skype.

Why do you wish to join us?:

I want to join in the fun RP and express my characters feeling and actions. Mahiro would be suitable for this kind of guild although I would enjoy it too. I want to provide the guild with potions and food and maybe I might even become a teacher?

Desired Class (put your reserve class in brackets): Mage/Alchemist

What can you bring to us (material things as well as immaterial):

I can provide enchanted weapons and armour. I can also create potions for the whole group, and maybe... I can retrieve ingredients and any sort of material.(Donation)

What are your most prominent skills (Include the level of these skills):

Sword: Over 20

Bow: Over 20

Will you be loyal to us?: Indeed. My character is no backstabber.

Are you a member of any other guild? Please Specify:

Not at the moment.

Do you worship Iblees?:

I certainly do.

Do you have a villain application? If yes what evils do you have?:

I'm currently working on one for 1, 2a.

Do you understand and agree to the rules:

100%

Will you be willing to go through our trials/tests?

Sure.

[[i need some kind of initiation or something X_X

Where are all our members?

Where are we located?

Will Messanger EVER send me that lore?

;) ]]

1. I will hold a big initiation ceremony soon. It will be a proper event. still planing it.

2. Ask raptor that

3. Get Raptor to Pm you the Co ords

4. Check your inbox in 4 hours