The Wolf Pack

Raptorious

*Hunter watches the Orc from the treetops*

* knowing that The Dark Wolf is within earshot he says*

"I like orcs. I say we test him. See if we can break him, find out his past. Another brother would be nice. *grins* I have a test in mind"

( I like the app +1 to giving him trials at the least )

-application-

Accepted pending trials. A man by the name of White will contact you when the time comes, to test your worth and when he reports back to me, I will decide whether or not you are to join our brotherhood.

[Hey, Raptor. I know that you said not much OOC, but I want EVERYONE in the guild to know this. I am sure that a few people have heard of you OOC, but IC? Nuh uh. I don't know anyone who has ever said anything like 'The Wolf Pack just raided us...'

So, I ask you this. Is there any chance that you guys can begin more raids / pillages? I actually want this group to be a big part of Asulon, but to do that, you need to get involved. Just write up a war claim [With good reason] and then go and raid. Do this every 2-3 weeks, and you will get a name for yourself.]

[Hey, Raptor. I know that you said not much OOC, but I want EVERYONE in the guild to know this. I am sure that a few people have heard of you OOC, but IC? Nuh uh. I don't know anyone who has ever said anything like 'The Wolf Pack just raided us...'

So, I ask you this. Is there any chance that you guys can begin more raids / pillages? I actually want this group to be a big part of Asulon, but to do that, you need to get involved. Just write up a war claim [With good reason] and then go and raid. Do this every 2-3 weeks, and you will get a name for yourself.]

((Thanks, that actually means a lot to me. That was in fact the plan but we've run in to several problems including OOC issues, depleted supplies at one point and now our biggest problem; a base of operations. Trust me them moment we get set up we will be raiding vikings on crack. But once again I thank you for the compliments and your faith in us. The base situation should be dealt with very soon....then we will make our first large scale move.))

((That reminds me, Cast, I have a large operation coming up that would earn the Pack some fame pretty quick. Interested?))

((That reminds me, Cast, I have a large operation coming up that would earn the Pack some fame pretty quick. Interested?))

((Sure. Send me a bird and fill me in.))

(( Hehe, the KL have gotten a new base of operations, that I think is very close to your hideout. Might develop into some interesting RP... :) Looking forward to it ))

(( Hehe, the KL have gotten a new base of operations, that I think is very close to your hideout. Might develop into some interesting RP... :) Looking forward to it ))

((Thats funny because I have no idea which hideout you're talking about XD We're eeeeeverywhere......... (creepy huh?) :P ))

((Thats funny because I have no idea which hideout you're talking about XD We're eeeeeverywhere......... (creepy huh?) :P ))

Oooooh. Well, we're near one, I think. Dunno IC tho

((Well...I cant believe this is happening to me but here goes. Ive been completely screwed over by my parents. I have had eveyrthing taken from me while I was sleeping including my TV, my PS3 and worst of all; my computer. You can pretty much guess where Im going with this. As much as it pains me to say it (it really does), I wont be on LOTC for a while now. A week, probably two, maybe even more than that. So I guess this is sorta a temporary goodbye to you guys. I MIGHT be on skype if I can manage to get on this computer every now and again. Same deal goes for the forums.

So in regards to you guys, the Pack, I will be relieved of my command until I return. If you have any questions as to where I am ICly, I'm sure White will tell you something. White (callum2357/messengerofdeath) will assume command of the Wolf Pack and will make decisions in regards to what you guys do and how you do it. He will lead you well Im sure of it, as long as you show him the loyalty most of you showed me. Those that are still awaiting your trials, White will also take care of that (if he has any trouble doing all these things, there are Reapers to help him out).

@White- I know Im asking a lot from you, but I dont ask you to do anything extravagent with the men. Just keep em alive and the Pack stable for when I return (of course if you want to go ahead and cause some mass scale trouble without me thats your call.) I will send you coords at some point for the new location for the base. Also message Daniel and tell him its in regards to his Nords. He should be able to fill you in on what I was a part of.

@Anyone else who has connections with me or has dealings with me. If you need something from me, refer to White now. That includes Darius (White will bring some men over to help ____ the _____.) Whoever Ive made promises to I extremely sorry and if they havent been dealt with by the time I get back then they will be my first priority. In regards to whoever I promised men for attacks/sieges etc inthe upcoming weeks, those promises will be kept by White Im sure. SImply message him and fill him in on everything.

So now I'll simply say it, Im seriously going to miss LOTC for the next few weeks. This has got to be the greatest community I have ever been a part of, so friendly, lively and a great laugh. It got me through a couple of rough patches when I needed it and no matter what was going on, it managed to make me smile. All the staff including Admins, GMs, FMs, Application teams (of all kinds) are simply incredible and they are a credit to the server (despite many people's belly aching). And last but certainly the greatest thing that has come from this community; the friends. I have made some INCREDIBLE friends while I was on here, most who Im still in contact with, others who have moved on. You made me laugh, you always had my back and you were all truely loyal to me. And in all honesty I really do prefer the friends Ive made here than those I know in real life. To ALL of those that I may have pissed off over the last few months. Let me tell you this. I am sorry for whatever it is I did and if it is anything in specific I ask that you please PM me so that I can apologise to you in person.

So here it is. My goodbye. In all honesty I never thought Id be one to write of these. And believe me, all of you, I do not leave from my own choice and nor am I just saying that I'll be back when I really wont. I love this community, this server so much and I know this isnt the end. The moment I get the chance Im getting right back on LOTC so I can be with you guys again. I know Ive already said this but Im really going to miss all of you. I dont know what Im going to do without you, but Im sure I'll figure something out.

Goodbye LOTC. Love you guys <3

I'll be back. *Arnorld Schwarzenegger accent*

EDIT: BTW when it came to thanking all the people I left names out. Why? Out of fear that I will accidentally leave someone out and they will take it the wrong way. JUst saying))

[shame. After you said that you would become active, you have to leave. And its pretty dog [Haha, get it?] that your parents just took your stuff whilst you were asleep. No RP steal.]

[shame. After you said that you would become active, you have to leave. And its pretty dog [Haha, get it?] that your parents just took your stuff whilst you were asleep. No RP steal.]

((Ha I get it. But yeah I know its really out what they did....and I dont think I handled it all too well *points to the three cracks in his door and the overturned living room* Meh, I love the server too much not to throw a fit :P And anyways just because Im inactive doesnt mean the Wolf Pack will be. White will be more than capable of causing a hellstorm in Asulon just for s**** and giggles.))