The Wolf Pack

Raptorious

((Damn, just like me vanishing, eh? Well, I just hope White is as good as you were, although the attack on the Druids will be harder, and so will RP for the Starbreakers and Cult... D: ))

(( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Damit why. Well I hope ye get back soon it won't be the same without you randomly loosing consciousness and waking up as pride and vice versa ))

(( Oh hell raptor, we will miss you but by the time you get back you will be sitting on top of an asulon you will no longer remember, forget green pastures and smiling faces everywhere you go. By the time you get back i will have a nice comfy throne for you so you can sit down and watch as asulon burns to the ground around you and people flee in terror, oh yes a Hellstorm is coming and it is going to be big.

On other notes if you are in need of trials please PM me so i can get them done as soon as possible, also i will be in contact with a few of you so we can get the hellstorm rolling out.

What i ask of everyone is this:

1. Can we all PM me a place you would like to see burning to the ground or a place we can raid/seige and please give me an Rp excuse to raid/pillage said place.

2. Work with me and trust in me so we can get this mega storm rolling and make the pack known))

*looks at Delthor, "what ever happened to that lovely little war claim again?"*

*looks at Delthor, "what ever happened to that lovely little war claim again?"*

((Martin we already spoke about this. We cancelled it because the town/village is....NO LONGER THERE! My god Ive never facepalmed so hard in my life :/))

((Oke so white can you pm about the lore that raptor was talking about and raptor I am officially part of the WP right I hate that this is happening but oh well. We will be glad to receive you with open arms once you return.

1333027942' post=366072]

((Martin we already spoke about this. We cancelled it because the town/village is....NO LONGER THERE! My god Ive never facepalmed so hard in my life :/))

( well forgive me for being in the US to not be in Skype conversations!(in a Howard tone,if you watch big bang theory you should know this) Or we talked on this while I was listening to music again,)

( well forgive me for being in the US to not be in Skype conversations! Or we talked on this while I was listening to music again,)

((Yes but....we spoke about this two days BEFORE you went to the US. Look look, never mind, just forget about it.

And god I wish I could get online now and show you guys the new location I have picked out. the problem is I cant even find it on the server map! Its like its fallen off the map! Ill find it sooner or later and Callum you will go there and simply set up. Its another set of ruins which we can do soooo much with.

EDIT: Found it!!I was looking on the wrong side of the map! Daniel I need to speak with you on SKYPE ASAP. You too Callum if you're online. I managed to get on this netbook, so I can speak for a bit.))

MC name: POTATO3

RP name: Muryo Genki

Bio:

Well, here I am. Another rotten soul waiting for the day when Asulon meets the same fate as Aegis had. Just another one of those scumbags that I once despised. My parents were never around to teach me better, and the only person who cared for my well being was murdered before my eyes when I was only 10 years old. I hid behind a ditch as I endured my only friend's cries for mercy. Ever since, it has been almost impossible finding people that I could trust, and have only managed to make a handful of 'friends'. I left the criminal infested village the day that my friend died, and have tried to make a living without interfering too much in other people's lives for the past 9 years or so. It was hard, and seemed impossible at times, but I used to overcome that.

It was not too long ago until came up to the giant gate that leads to Hanseti. I was in need of work and ended up becoming a grunt for the Wolverines at that gate. I each protected the gate to the best of my abilities, and supplied my leaders with resources in return for food, armor, tools, weapons, and shelter. It was going fine for those first few weeks and I was even promoted a couple of times. It was then that I believe I changed. I was becoming strong, and wasn't hungry anymore. I was actually pretty wealthy and felt like an entirely new person. I didn't have to be afraid of anyone any longer, nor did I have to think carefully of what I should do next.

I had power and whether I was a Wolverine or not, I had become strong. I can do as I please and not have to worry about someone not feeding me. I no longer knew the meaning of restraint and felt like it was my turn to enjoy my life.I have faced death in the eyes many times, and I have been betrayed by people that I thought I could trust. I've had to fend for myself for most of this time and I've had to get down on my knees and beg for a small meal. I now understand how joyful life can be if you let go of fear, guilt, regret, and all other useless feelings. I have now learned how to embrace who I am and to stop thinking of myself as a 'good' person. The truth of the matter is that I'm not. I've become one of them, and I'm okay with it.

Skype or teamspeak: I got skype and am willing to get teamspeak.

Why do you wish to join us? I need a change of scenery. For too long I have been surrounded by weak and incredibly kind people.

Desired class: Thjofr [Mordvig]

Most prominent skills: Swords 53, Archery 25, fishing 25

Will you be loyal to us? Yeah.

Are you a member of any other guild? No.

Do you worship Ilbees? No.

Do you have a villain application? If yes what evils do you have?: Yeah, I got 1, 2a and 2b.

Do you understand and agree to the rules: Yeah.

Will you be willing to go through our trials/tests? Sure.

-Application-

((Seeing as Im technically MIA in game (seeing as I cant play atm) i cant accept you in game but OOCly you are accepted pending trials. White will contact you and your trials will being. I advise you to PM him, on the forums he is Messenger of Death ))

I made an application for 2b as it is needed for this guild correct?

((Its not needed but it can come in handy. Also your trials will be happening tomorrow hopefully. I jsut need White to get online >.> Sorry for the wait))

((Its not needed but it can come in handy. Also your trials will be happening tomorrow hopefully. I jsut need White to get online >.> Sorry for the wait))

((Ah ok and alright sounds good send me a PM or something.))

MC name: Kdovi

RP name: Tessah Awzuya

Short bio 2-3 paragraphs (include your personality traits IC):

Tessah was born by Kaitlyn Awzuya, however she was currently having an affair with another man which caused Tessah to be born. Everyone in her family had dark hair, she was the only one with blonde hair apart from the family's first father.

Tessah believes she is seen different and strange, she doesn't like her current reputation, she intends to change it through violence and standing up for herself. She requires a new and real 'family' to support her.

She has been been brought down by her own kin and the dwarves. She has attempted suicide three times in total, she tends to get revenge on the ones who brought her down, to become the top gun.

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak? (If not are you willing to get it?): I have them all! *Evil laugh* "Mwaahahahaha!"

Why do you wish to join us?:

Tessah wishes to serve the Wolf Pack, to think of them as her true family, due to her blood family being a disgrace, embarresement... she tends to destroy it to hide it from the everyone.

Desired Class (put your reserve class in brackets):

Thief (Hunter | Marauder)

What can you bring to us (material things as well as immaterial):

Tessah is an elegant, lenient and most importantly agile scout, she is highly talented when it comes to scouting or spying. She uses her swift agility and speed on the upper hand, if it's guards or mercenarys..no problem!

What are your most prominent skills (Include the level of these skills):

Swordsmanship - 31

Archery - 21

Will you be loyal to us?:

I, Tessah Awzuya will complete all tasks and challenges thrown at me, if death is the result of this, so be it. I will obey the Dark Wolf along with my superiors. I am alone, but not for long.

Are you a member of any other guild? Please Specify:

E-Nope.

Do you worship Iblees?:

E-Nope.

Do you have a villain application? If yes what evils do you have?:

I currently don't have a villian app, i'm intending to get: 1 and

Do you understand and agree to the rules:

I have read thoroughly through the rules, I agree to them all.

Will you be willing to go through our trials/tests?

"I am ready for anything you throw at me, just name the task and it'll be done."

((Just saying, if the Dwarves are one of the ones you plan to get revenge in, don't expect a warm welcome from at least one higher up.;D))