The Wolf Pack

Raptorious

MC name: Jtheo2016

RP name: The Faceless Man

Short bio 2-3 paragraphs (include your personality traits IC): The Faceless Man is forever lost in a maze known as the search for power. Faceless often makes wrong turns, and needs new brothers to guide him. Faceless has seen the wolfpack in action before, witnessed them ruin his plans, and is now eager to join. As they say, keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer.

Faceless believes that at some point, he may begin to enjoy his time in the wolfpack. Until his death, he shall not abandon their cause. The search for money and power has only just begun...

Why do you wish to join us?: Kinmanship and safety among numbers.

What can you bring to us (material things as well as immaterial): Money, power, and my sword in your support.

What are your most prominent skills: Swordsmanship

Do you worship Iblees?: No

Do you have a villain application? If yes what evils do you have?: Yes, 1 and 2a

Do you understand and agree to the rules: Yes.

Accepted, pending trials. You are now a novice under my personal instruction........welcome to the Wolf Pack.

I will be in contact soon.

MC name:CloakandDagger

RP name: Daniel_Coopersmith

Short bio 2-3 paragraphs (include your personality traits IC):

Daniel was born into the slums, his own mother did not even want him. From the age of 4 Daniel fought for every meal. It was everyman for himself where the strongest won out over the weak. At some point past his 12 naming day Guards started to show up more and more frequently around the slums. Crime started to go down and things calmed down. But life started to get boring for Daniel, he had liked it when he had to claw for his next meal, he lived for the adrenaline that came when he had just stolen freshly baked goods from the local bakery. So him and two other friends decided to continue as life use to be, now not out of neccesity but out of want. They staged their deeds on unsuspecting people going home from work, usually while they had vaulabes and food in hand. Quickly they ran into trouble and guards who sought to put an end to thier delinquincies. Rather than give up is frivoulous life Daniel staged one last escapade. He intended to trick his friends into giving themselves up to the guards while he slipped away fro m the city. Things looked up for Daniel he had succesfully escaped but thier was one flaw, by the time he reached the next city over guards had already learned of his escape/treachery and where chasing him like the wolf he was. He needed a place to stay, he needed somewhere where he could be himself...

Why do you wish to join us?: My character is looking for a place where he can practice banditry/(other forms of badguyness) in a group, he likes the idea of leadership and hopes that one day he can have a group of people below him to command.

What can you bring to us (material things as well as immaterial): I have some minas, but other than that i can offer you little wealth. escaping from people over random terrain.

What are your most prominent skills: My aim is true with the bow and i have practiced duly with the sword. I am an ample pickpocket as well as thief and excel at escaping from people over random terrain.

Do you have a villain application? If yes what evils do you have?: Yes, I have Deception and Murder type A.

MC name:CloakandDagger

RP name: Daniel_Coopersmith

Daniel was born into the slums, his own mother did not even want him. From the age of 4 Daniel fought for every meal. It was everyman for himself where the strongest won out over the weak. At some point past his 12 naming day Guards started to show up more and more frequently around the slums. Crime started to go down and things calmed down. But life started to get boring for Daniel, he had liked it when he had to claw for his next meal, he lived for the adrenaline that came when he had just stolen freshly baked goods from the local bakery. So him and two other friends decided to continue as life use to be, now not out of neccesity but out of want. They staged their deeds on unsuspecting people going home from work, usually while they had vaulabes and food in hand. Quickly they ran into trouble and guards who sought to put an end to thier delinquincies. Rather than give up is frivoulous life Daniel staged one last escapade. He intended to trick his friends into giving themselves up to the guards while he slipped away fro m the city. Things looked up for Daniel he had succesfully escaped but thier was one flaw, by the time he reached the next city over guards had already learned of his escape/treachery and where chasing him like the wolf he was. He needed a place to stay, he needed somewhere where he could be himself...

Why do you wish to join us?: My character is looking for a place where he can practice banditry/(other forms of badguyness) in a group, he likes the idea of leadership and hopes that one day he can have a group of people below him to command.

What can you bring to us (material things as well as immaterial): I have some minas, but other than that i can offer you little wealth. escaping from people over random terrain.

What are your most prominent skills: My aim is true with the bow and i have practiced duly with the sword. I am an ample pickpocket as well as thief and excel at escaping from people over random terrain.

Do you have a villain application? If yes what evils do you have?: Yes, I have Deception and Murder type A.

Good application. Accepted, pending trials. You are now a novice, welcome to the Pack.

I will contact you soon.

MC name: HarrizonBitzis

RP name: Will_Forestin

Will Forestin had and has a fairly simple life. He grew up with his noble parents, eventually growing bored with the protective life he led, and set out to enjoy himself for once. He wandered into the wilds of Aegis, rushing about constantly, searching for the adrenaline he thrived upon now. He didn't find much enjoyment in wandering, however, and joined a few guilds along the way. He never stayed in these for long, however, and eventually grew bored of this life entirely. Once again, he settled down, lived a silent life. However, now, he's out searching for adventure once again.

Will is a nice enough person, should you give him reason to be nice, and he's very loyal to those who earn his trust. He can be nasty when he needs to, however, and isn't very forgiving if you rub him the wrong way. All of his past experiences have made this certain. He's used to getting kicked around, and usually won't object to it. He's also very mouthy, always being sarcastic, always mouthing off and insulting people he shouldn't insult.

Why do you wish to join us?: Will is looking for thrills and adventure, and thinks the Wolf Pack can bring it to him. Not only this, but he does need to fill up his coin purse just a little more.

What can you bring to us (material things as well as immaterial): Will can't bring too many material things yet, aside from his finesse in battle and a few riches that he's had stashed away. Immaterial, he can bring his skill in planning things, and his wit.

What are your most prominent skills (Include the level of these skills):

Swords: 90

Archery: 44

Wrestling: 32

Do you worship Iblees?: Nope.

Do you have a villain application? If yes what evils do you have?:

I do have a villain application, and I have evils 1, 2a, and 4.

MC name: HarrizonBitzis

RP name: Will_Forestin

Will Forestin had and has a fairly simple life. He grew up with his noble parents, eventually growing bored with the protective life he led, and set out to enjoy himself for once. He wandered into the wilds of Aegis, rushing about constantly, searching for the adrenaline he thrived upon now. He didn't find much enjoyment in wandering, however, and joined a few guilds along the way. He never stayed in these for long, however, and eventually grew bored of this life entirely. Once again, he settled down, lived a silent life. However, now, he's out searching for adventure once again.

Will is a nice enough person, should you give him reason to be nice, and he's very loyal to those who earn his trust. He can be nasty when he needs to, however, and isn't very forgiving if you rub him the wrong way. All of his past experiences have made this certain. He's used to getting kicked around, and usually won't object to it. He's also very mouthy, always being sarcastic, always mouthing off and insulting people he shouldn't insult.

Why do you wish to join us?: Will is looking for thrills and adventure, and thinks the Wolf Pack can bring it to him. Not only this, but he does need to fill up his coin purse just a little more.

What can you bring to us (material things as well as immaterial): Will can't bring too many material things yet, aside from his finesse in battle and a few riches that he's had stashed away. Immaterial, he can bring his skill in planning things, and his wit.

Swords: 90

Archery: 44

Wrestling: 32

Do you worship Iblees?: Nope.

Do you have a villain application? If yes what evils do you have?:

I do have a villain application, and I have evils 1, 2a, and 4.

All sounds good, but i wonder....how many guilds have you joined and left?

MC name: zac20169

RP name: Arbrek Starbreaker

Short bio 2-3 paragraphs (include your personality traits IC): You know me.

Why do you wish to join us?: I want to be the Smith.

What can you bring to us (material things as well as immaterial): I'm a Master Smith with contacts in the Gov.

What are your most prominent skills (Include the level of these skills): Smithing 60

Do you worship Iblees?: No a chance in hell.

Do you have a villain application? If yes what evils do you have?: Applying for 1, 2a, and .

Do you understand and agree to the rules: Yes, but I won't follow orders to things not pertaining to smithing.

MC name:

RP name: Cael'Que

Short bio 2-3 paragraphs (include your personality traits IC): Growing up with little to no love, Cael had gotten extremely attached to his sister as a child, someone most thought was extremely insane, hard to control, and altogether not a welcome member of society. Because of this, Cael got extremely close to his sister, which eventually lead to a romantic relationshio.

However, this changed one night in a cave just south of Malinor, when his sister, growling in a fit of rage, tried to kill Cael in his sleep. Flinging her off, he threw her in a bonfire. Since then, Cael has lived alone, an agent of the shadows, looking for somewhere to belong.

Cael is extremely arrogant, and proud of his race. He's strong, fast, and confident in his stealth abilities. Altogether, a fearsome foe.

Why do you wish to join us?: I look for exciting existence in Aegis, and so far, none has found me. So I wish to join the Wolf Pack, and reap the rewards of villainy with them. Aegis will tremble.

What can you bring to us (material things as well as immaterial): I can bring to you many bows, and skill as an archer that far surpasses any other.

Swordsmanship: 50

Archery: 32

Mining: 30

Do you worship Iblees?: No.

Do you have a villain application? If yes what evils do you have?: 1, 2a, 4

MC name:

RP name: Cael'Que

Short bio 2-3 paragraphs (include your personality traits IC): Growing up with little to no love, Cael had gotten extremely attached to his sister as a child, someone most thought was extremely insane, hard to control, and altogether not a welcome member of society. Because of this, Cael got extremely close to his sister, which eventually lead to a romantic relationshio.

However, this changed one night in a cave just south of Malinor, when his sister, growling in a fit of rage, tried to kill Cael in his sleep. Flinging her off, he threw her in a bonfire. Since then, Cael has lived alone, an agent of the shadows, looking for somewhere to belong.

Cael is extremely arrogant, and proud of his race. He's strong, fast, and confident in his stealth abilities. Altogether, a fearsome foe.

Why do you wish to join us?: I look for exciting existence in Aegis, and so far, none has found me. So I wish to join the Wolf Pack, and reap the rewards of villainy with them. Aegis will tremble.

What can you bring to us (material things as well as immaterial): I can bring to you many bows, and skill as an archer that far surpasses any other.

Swordsmanship: 50

Archery: 32

Mining: 30

Do you worship Iblees?: No.

Do you have a villain application? If yes what evils do you have?: 1, 2a, 4

Accepted pending trials. You are now a Novice....welcome to the Pack. I will be in contact soon.

((really? your sister? nasty.))

OOC all recruits contact the dark wolf now for trials. His MC name is Raptor14

((Sorry, can't make up my mind on which guild to apply for.))

MC name: brent42817

RP name: Galhar

Bio: Galhar was looking for a group to practice his evils with. He heard someone talking about a guild called The Wolf Pack. He felt he wasn't good enough to join until he had a little practice. He became friends with an Elf, and asked him if he wanted to travel to Alras with him. the elf said yes and followed Galhar across the ice and into the woods. Galhar then attempted to knock the Elf out but he failed. The Elf began to run. Galhar chased him, but lost him in the snow. Later, he found the Elf, and finished what he had started. He then decided he was good enough to share his evil with others.

Why do you wish to join us?: Being evil alone sucks. Try to kill someone, but getting overpowered. Being in a guild will protect me.

What can you bring to us?: Stone for repairing tools.

What are your most prominent skills: Swords: 40 Excavating: 30 Blacksmithing: 32 Mining: 36

Do you have a villain application? If yes what evils do you have?: Yes, 1, 2a and 2b.

Do you understand and agree to the rules: Yep.

Your Biography needs to be longer. Explain why you wanted to attack the elf that is a little confusing.

Yes..interesting...what is interesting exactly?