The Wolf Pack

Raptorious

(( That was kinda random o.O, but yes i agree cataris i am looking forward to the rp that will be made between the two guilds!))

MC name: cometking123

RP name: John_Longtooth, Alias: ArmoredMan, Valiant_Knight

Short bio 2-3 paragraphs (include your personality traits IC): John Longtooth came from the North, Winterfell to be exact, as a boy who was in dire circumstances. Having not enough to eat, no wood for the fire, or no money for bread, he constantly was sucked back into the life of poverty. Taking an odd job as a messenger, he found the next best thing he could use for food: The dogs left in the cold cold wind, left to die, hapless against the wind. He, out of sheer hunger and lack of willpower, skinned the wolf, and gave it to his mum as meat he received for his job.

He found out that the dog, was, surprisingly, very tasty.

Now he eats humans, a step above, savoring their oh so tasty flavor

Why do you wish to join us?: I need three things: A source of income, more meat, and protection from um...lawfully moral forces. hopefully this guild has it.

What can you bring to us (material things as well as immaterial): I can bring a lot of...well...food to support you guys! In addition, I have quite few treasures, but in what I lack, I have wit and the most elegant charm to entice foo- I mean targets. Yes. Targets is what I mean to say.

What are your most prominent skills (Include the level of these skills): Swords:52 Blacksmithing: 30

Do you worship Iblees?: Nope

Do you have a villain application? If yes what evils do you have?: Yes: 1 ,2A/B

Do you understand and agree to the rules: Yeps

Accepted

Oh so it was you. But since you weren't accepted, don't go around asking people if there in the wolf pack. Also I don't care but don't meta my name and me being in the wolf pack please. :D

@ BannanaToYou: Ahh what?

(Just a little thing for you guys to think of, I would suggest creating your own reilgion or cult of the wolf, were you worship a mystical wolf beast.) (Instead of going with the stupid move of worshiping Ibless)

(Just a little thing for you guys to think of, I would suggest creating your own reilgion or cult of the wolf, were you worship a mystical wolf beast.) (Instead of going with the stupid move of worshiping Ibless)

((Haven't you heard? Everyone supports Iblee's since "it" is now a Sexy female Dark Elf.

On a more serious Note: Looks like a great guild, and I really hope it won't end up like allot of others. ))

((Ok I am back momentarily to clear something up. We do not worship Iblees as a group. It says nowhere that we do. It is simply on the application so that I can know what kind of people I am dealing with. If you wish to worship Iblees, thats your call. Just keep it to yourself.

We are not a cult nor do we worship any sort of deity. We are an alliance of bandits & outlaws and those simply looking for a life of excitement outside of the law, admittedly with some more in depth history which shall be uncovered soon enough.))

((Thank you very much Pie and believe me...I will not let this organisation go down so easily. I am a very committed person and I will make this organisation stay in Aegis for as long as it takes. Even if it will be clinging on for dear life, I will not let this die. That being said, it will take quite a lot to make that happen.))

MC name: JoshIsTooCool

RP name: Goliath_Orman

Short bio 2-3 paragraphs (include your personality traits IC):

I looked upon the body, the burnt, bloody body which lie before me in the heated room. I looked to the sky and quietly prayed to the dark lord, to guide me to victory in the upcoming battle. The assassin was dead, I opened the stiff iron door and lent down to his side, raising my sword and cutting the dead mans neck, placing the glass cup below the cut, allowing the pure fresh blood to trickle into it. I needed to purify this, so closing my eyes and pouring the cool fluid into my mouth I quietly prayed, asking Iblees to rid of this foul beings poisoned blood.

My first murder, and it felt great. I didn't have a son at this time of my life, I didn't have a stumbling swine who would become friends with the limp bodies, the child who would never want to lose the victim, the child who would eat the body. Years after my first kill, many killings have occurred, some self defense, others because the filth were simply annoying me. Now I spend my time in the shadows, ushering unsuspecting victims to their doom, watching them burn behind my metal mask, the mask which protects my identity.

Why do you wish to join us?:

I wish to join the wolf pack because I would like to see others like me, others who I can trust and bond with. Although my character isn't the most sociable person, he can work well in a team, be it assassinating, or simply backing the guild in a heated confrontation.

What can you bring to us (material things as well as immaterial):

Goliath has knowledge, he can manipulate other around him and toy them for his pleasure. As well as being a fierce swordsman, he keeps himself hidden, he wont give himself away or put the guild in danger. He is not a common villain, he has cannablistic traits and worships Iblees like no other.

What are your most prominent skills (Include the level of these skills):

Swordsmanship: 40

Persuasion: *Priceless*

Mining: 32

Do you worship Iblees?: Yes

Do you have a villain application? If yes what evils do you have?:

Yes I have a villain application, and I'm accepted for: 1, 2b and 3

Do you understand and agree to the rules: Yes, I understand and agree the rules

Accepted

Awesome idea Mogroka, i will talk it over with raptor now and start writing lore. Thanks!

Goliath, after you are accepted. I think White will chose a member of the pack to come with him to test you in a couple of trials. These can vary over anything.

((Messenger, I think Raptor posted earlier that the Iblees question was like just to see if they do. And that they don't worship it. I do so, yey.))