The White Ravens

nppeck

Where is Andromeda? And do we have to take down our current town to move to Andromeda? Or w-what if w-w-we decided to become a region? What will happen?

My friend; Nothing will happen; Infact yer'may stay the same way; although you will have an excellent ally, and brother in arms; There are many to feel their freedom is lost; This is not true, As yer'may Follow whichever religion yer' Wish; Yer' may keep yer'town where it is; yer'region will if accepted; be pretected by the Andromedian royal guards; well one of teh'legions tha'is..

And teh'white crows will mearly become A special Operation's legion within teh'army once more.

To serve the people, Not A ''Monarchy'' I myself have a leader, The community, The people that lay their lives on teh'line each day defending us all against bandits; They are teh'true 'ero's Lad, And I will Fight side by side with every last one 'o You, I will be teh'first one into battle; And teh'last one out.

*unsheathe his sword and raises it up in the air*

Then I wouldn't mind fighting alongside with you

EDIT: ((I knew something was wrong! Damn it! xD where are you going to teach me how to RP better Markus?!?!?! xD Thanks for telling me though :D))

((well, now isn't a good idea we decided to join them. He is giving us his land, a very superb deed he just did.))

((This shows that he trusts the guild.))