The White Ravens

nppeck

Winston shakes his head

"I'm not talking about that one... the one.. in the basement.. is the one.:

You mean the archangel living quarters?

((Yeah, no matter how much we may want to be lords I doubt that will happen.Also florishier we never said we are the only ones on the land.))

You didnt direcly said it but read this:

Are we going to share the Andromedas land between ravens? Our town is really running out of space.

And about that i answer with this:

ye guys think andromeda is fully yours with no other guys in it, ur wrong <_< ]]

I think ye understand my reaction now.

Wait...Seraph is leaving us?!?

As far as I know he went to high elven city and said that I could destroy his house.

Edit:

I didn't meant that we get everything. I meant that the land would be shared between the ravens and the people of Andromeda, if there is space to build in your lands.

I think we need to make a meeting with the current lords and leaders of Andromeda to make a final decision on what were going to do along the lines of sharing land and who will be in power, we need to organise to actually meet ((instead of posting in our guilds forum page, we should start a new page in the Andromeda section and sort this out for once))

I think we need to make a meeting with the current lords and leaders of Andromeda to make a final decision on what were going to do along the lines of sharing land and who will be in power, we need to organise to actually meet ((instead of posting in our guilds forum page, we should start a new page in the Andromeda section and sort this out for once))

I and my team were already planning to make some arrangements for that, Our leaders and your leaders. I will probally msg nppeck about this on a forum message. ]]

((we should have like a separate forums for Andromeda and Ravens together xD But yeah..maybe have like a small meeting IC?))

((Consider it done daegrim.

We can use the forum i created for a dif server. Ill construct a private section.

And seraph left the guild? Apparently he attacked peck and mochavdag.))

((Consider it done daegrim.

We can use the forum i created for a dif server. Ill construct a private section.

And seraph left the guild? Apparently he attacked peck and mochavdag.))

((As I understanded, he didn't left the guild, just moved out from our town or something like that))

about that...only 2 houses were able to follow the prototype due to space issue

[[heey im gonna change something about those Archangels, they will still be the commanders and are our best soldiers, but they won't be real angels. Im gonna add a higher Archangel to, one that controls the archangels. The Bishops don't really control them, but can discuss with the higher archangel if they have a mission or something. They will discuss how to accomplish it and if it doesn't bring danger to the guild.

They still have some emotions, but they suppress the negative one's like sadness etc.

What do you guys think of this? Ill play the Higher Archangel if that is oke :D

We can still do the ritual though, which give the guy the power of an archangel, or something like that.]]

EDIT:

[[ogedi, you should talk with nppeck about the prototype, mayby he can give you land to build on]]

I found this on the internet, I changed a few words but it sounds great.

I am an White Raven.

I am a Warrior and a member of a team.

I serve the people of the Asulon and live the White Raven Values.

I will always place the mission first.

I will never accept defeat.

I will never quit.

I will never leave a fallen comrade.

I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills.

I always maintain my arms, my equipment and myself.

I am an expert and I am a professional.

I stand ready to deploy, engage, and destroy the enemies of the

White Raven's in close combat.

I am a guardian of freedom and the White Raven way of life.

I am an White Raven Soldier.

((we should have like a separate forums for Andromeda and Ravens together xD But yeah..maybe have like a small meeting IC?))

Indeed an IC meeting. ]]