The White Ravens

nppeck

((ogedi As what i know Marius Has become king of andromeda and has given back The rank of over seer.))

((Where should we keep it?

Like I said, I will send all details and everything to nnpeck through forum message ]]

Wait...Seraph is leaving us?!?

Indeed not! I would never leave the Ravens! No, I simply am not living in the city because of other reasons, such as space, resources.... girls... *laughs* Aye, I will always be with this guild.

Are we going to have mage rank in this guild, now when we have a head mage?

Kanaro is Head Mage, you must speak with him.

((Consider it done daegrim.

We can use the forum i created for a dif server. Ill construct a private section.

And seraph left the guild? Apparently he attacked peck and mochavdag.))

I'm guessing Eldor told you that? That man is really pissing me off. And no, I didn't attack anyone, my dark side attacked them several years ago. In those years I have suppressed him and come to harmony with him so, in effect, he is dead. This will never happen again, and I wish Eldor would leave me alone for it.

[[heey im gonna change something about those Archangels, they will still be the commanders and are our best soldiers, but they won't be real angels. Im gonna add a higher Archangel to, one that controls the archangels. The Bishops don't really control them, but can discuss with the higher archangel if they have a mission or something. They will discuss how to accomplish it and if it doesn't bring danger to the guild.

They still have some emotions, but they suppress the negative one's like sadness etc.

What do you guys think of this? Ill play the Higher Archangel if that is oke :D

We can still do the ritual though, which give the guy the power of an archangel, or something like that.]]

EDIT:

[[ogedi, you should talk with nppeck about the prototype, mayby he can give you land to build on]]

As I have told you before, NO. This makes no sense to do, as the Bishop of The Blade is basically the Higher Arch, in that he controls them. He is your superior, and there is no need for this. I also said that they never were "real" angels, so that hasn't changed at all.

I am also denying this movement because I won't allow power-grabs such as you trying to gain a higher rank to control your fellow Ravens. As I have stated before, if the Bishops observe that you are worthy of a promotion (which I have definitely observed the opposite so far), you will receive one. Although, to clarify things, you have reached the highest position in your section of the Ordo Purus, being an ArchAngel. No Higher positions are open, or even existent, so I suggest you learn to be happy with the Amazingly high honor currently bestowed upon you.

I hope I have cleared things up for you. Understood?

I'm guessing Eldor told you that? That man is really pissing me off. And no, I didn't attack anyone, my dark side attacked them several years ago. In those years I have suppressed him and come to harmony with him so, in effect, he is dead. This will never happen again, and I wish Eldor would leave me alone for it.

As I have told you before, NO. This makes no sense to do, as the Bishop of The Blade is basically the Higher Arch, in that he controls them. He is your superior, and there is no need for this. I also said that they never were "real" angels, so that hasn't changed at all.

I am also denying this movement because I won't allow power-grabs such as you trying to gain a higher rank to control your fellow Ravens. As I have stated before, if the Bishops observe that you are worthy of a promotion (which I have definitely observed the opposite so far), you will receive one. Although, to clarify things, you have reached the highest position in your section of the Ordo Purus, being an ArchAngel. No Higher positions are open, or even existent, so I suggest you learn to be happy with the Amazingly high honor currently bestowed upon you.

I hope I have cleared things up for you. Understood?

((Its was just an idea.

Did I ask you to bash it into the ground, NO, I asked for everyone's opinion.

Yeah Ogedi had to know so what, he's the leader, he had to know.

And im sick of you disapproving everything... Ogedi is the leader he decides, not you. If he doesn't, collin will. Live with it.

And no i'm not trying to get a higher rank, I asked if it was oke. I didn't claim it for myself.

About those power-grabbers, your one to, you claimed the seat of Arch-Bishop so your a power grabber yourself.

As I have stated before, if the Bishops observe that you are worthy of a promotion (which I have definitely observed the opposite so far)

You observed me, not my char. -.- there is a difference.))

By the way Archangels aren't commanders, since that's a naval rank.

((Its was just an idea.

Did I ask you to bash it into the ground, NO, I asked for everyone's opinion.

Yeah Ogedi had to know so what, he's the leader, he had to know.

And im sick of you disapproving everything... Ogedi is the leader he decides, not you. If he doesn't, collin will. Live with it.

And no i'm not trying to get a higher rank, I asked if it was oke. I didn't claim it for myself.

About those power-grabbers, your one to, you claimed the seat of Arch-Bishop so your a power grabber yourself.

You observed me, not my char. -.- there is a difference.))

By the way Archangels aren't commanders, since that's a naval rank.

[Dude seriously, calm down. And no, I'm not a power grabber, I am the oldest member along with colin. And no, colin won't approve it because he doesn't operate in the Ordo Purus. You need to understand that I have authority, so don't get all defensive when I decide something is not good for the guild. And yes, when Ogedi gets on he will make the final decision, but don't mouth off when I say something, because I am in charge of the Ordo Purus.

Honestly, I am this close to demoting you until you understand the authority in this guild. If this was an IRL organization, you would have been kicked out already.

Also, I never said my word was final, I was merely expressing my opinion, sorry if that offended you.

And I have observed your character -_-, he is not fit for a promotion any time soon. I think you have an obedience issue...

[Dude seriously, calm down. And no, I'm not a power grabber, I am the oldest member along with colin. And no, colin won't approve it because he doesn't operate in the Ordo Purus. You need to understand that I have authority, so don't get all defensive when I decide something is not good for the guild. And yes, when Ogedi gets on he will make the final decision, but don't mouth off when I say something, because I am in charge of the Ordo Purus.

Honestly, I am this close to demoting you until you understand the authority in this guild. If this was an IRL organization, you would have been kicked out already.

Also, I never said my word was final, I was merely expressing my opinion, sorry if that offended you.

And I have observed your character -_-, he is not fit for a promotion any time soon. I think you have an obedience issue...

1. It was all OOC, can't demote me for that.

2. You have seen me maybe 4 times I think. Last time you saw me was when you destroyed the book, before that you tried to kill me and before that, you sacrificed me in the old village and before that was in Aegis.

I don't know if it's correct, but that's what I think.

Nothing more to say I guess...

1. It was all OOC, can't demote me for that.

2. You have seen me maybe 4 times I think. Last time you saw me was when you destroyed the book, before that you tried to kill me and before that, you sacrificed me in the old village and before that was in Aegis.

I don't know if it's correct, but that's what I think.

Nothing more to say I guess...

[No, I can indeed demote you for that, I can lower your OOC rank. But that's not the point. From what I have seen, you aren't worthy of a promotion. But the fact is, your the highest rank you can be, and your char is no longer suitable for any other positions, as he is an ArchAngel. But I am glad you understand, thank you for taking the time to sort this out.]

[No, I can indeed demote you for that, I can lower your OOC rank. But that's not the point. From what I have seen, you aren't worthy of a promotion. But the fact is, your the highest rank you can be, and your char is no longer suitable for any other positions, as he is an ArchAngel. But I am glad you understand, thank you for taking the time to sort this out.]

What's an OOC rank?

I can and will bring my memes in here if you don't stop :blink:

[Too late, we already stopped. But please do bring your awesome memes! :mrgreen: ]