The White Ravens

nppeck

(( This guild has changed a lot and there is one thing taht I think that is missing and that needs to be brought back. The council of 5 : this council consists of the leader of each "branch". You would have the leader of the guards, the leader of teh agents , the leader of the mages, the leader of the merchants and the leader of the ordo purus. the reason that I want this to be rbought back is communication. every now and then a meeting should be held where we tell eachotehr what has happened in our own branch. This council could also be gathered when major descissions should be made. We would vote then and the majority would win. This is better and fairer then having one person descide on everything. This is just a suggestion))

Okay, I haved enough with these orcs. They came to our town earlier today, insulted us and tried to kill us. I defended the city with Josh and Barias and the orcs left, but are we going to srand this kind of a behevior. We are the white ravens, protectors of balance and purity and these orcs are thread to everything that we reprecent. I say, that we wipe them out with every solider and allie of ours. So, what do you say. Are we going to run off and defend our small town, just so we could see the orcs laughing at us. No, we are going to fight, but we need every aid we can get. This must be stopped.

Mc name-Lord_Zack

Ic name- Duncan_Amell

Do you have a villain application- no

What will you contribute to the guild- i have been a white raven before, im good at sneaking in to place's and im good witha sword and a bow and good at farming

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- yes i have

What previous Experience do you have?- well, im an x- whire raven agent and im an x-page of galahar, and i was there when the orc's took your one base on there land

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- none so far, but i think this guild might let me do so

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?-Ordo portion

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - sword 16, axe 12 bow 20

Have you signed our charter?- not yet

*Posts a note to the gate*

I cannot believe the utter disrespect I was showed earlier today. I wandered to the base, because I hadn't been there in a while. The gate was closed, so I proceeded to climb a tree and jump onto the wall. I then climbed down and after walking about the city for a few minutes, I heard voices. I went towards them, and managed to find the source upstairs in the building. Two people talking. One of them ran down the stairs towards me, so I ran to the wall near the gate, believe I had just intruded on a conversation and wanted to get out of the way. I was then slammed into the wall repeatedly, with swords and axes blocking my "escape" that I never attempted.

If this is a guild of barbarian orcs, I want to know, now, so I may leave permanently.

~Kiryu

I cannot believe the utter disrespect I was showed earlier today. I wandered to the base, because I hadn't been there in a while. The gate was closed, so I proceeded to climb a tree and jump onto the wall. I then climbed down and after walking about the city for a few minutes, I heard voices. I went towards them, and managed to find the source upstairs in the building. Two people talking. One of them ran down the stairs towards me, so I ran to the wall near the gate, believe I had just intruded on a conversation and wanted to get out of the way. I was then slammed into the wall repeatedly, with swords and axes blocking my "escape" that I never attempted.

If this is a guild of barbarian orcs, I want to know, now, so I may leave permanently.

~Kiryu

*Attaches a parchment to the bottom of the note*

WHAT WHO DID THIS?

*Comes back later, after watching the man post the note and leave, and posts another note to his*

Some elf, and two humans in armor. That's all I have for a description of them.

*After a while Borus goes to re-visit the place were the note was posted he see's the reply and attach's a note underneath it*

Could you describe there faces I might know who they are?

*Again, waits for the man to leave before adding another reply and sneaking off*

The elf had green eyes, dark clothes.

One of the others was in armor, held a golden sword. Brown hair.

Another was holding a stone dagger, er, sword, one or the other. Might have had a beard?

*Borus returns to the location to find out another note had been attached, He immdeiately takes a parchment from his pocket and pins it underneath the last message*

I don't look at people in detail but I will be on my best lookout for people of this type. When I find these people they are going to have a lot to deal with!

*Comes back to attach another note*

I spoke with other members of the Ravens it was Seraph, Joshua and Tom they told me that they saw you and didn't recognise you or had seen you before they thought you were an intruder and did not know you were one of us I will speak to them about an apology as it is only fair towards you.

*Tempir looks at all of the notes on the gate, he then attaches a new note*

That elf, is Aodran most likely, he is a Bishop and I highly doubt he did that, unless you did something to him. Aodran is a kind elf, the Dwarf is Barias, and the Human is Joshua. They are all Ravens and are a good group. They have had problems with Orcs attacking Aliquam, forgive them.

*Tempir walks off, back to Ascella*

How does one get to the White Ravens base from the Cloud Sanctuary?

~Kiryu

*Reads the note, is eyes widening when he reads the signature*

Dear god! I had no idea that was a Raven! From the way he was dressed, I thought he was an assassin, sent to kill us! He had a mask on, and was creeping around. My sincerest apologies, I would never have treated you this way if I had known you weren't an assassin!

If there is any way I could ever make it up to you, let me know and I will do it.

-Ker'Athri