The White Ravens

nppeck

Limping into the Town once more, The crow's gather once more ''I would luv'to Initiate a Vote; Since teh'Crows 'av took a direct hand in Teh'control of Andromeda; I'd like to ask for yer'full co-operation And become a legion within'teh' Andromeda state.. O'course yer'may keep yer'indipendance, but aye; Yer'd be a Military unit garrisoned in yer'current town.. But of course yer'll be given teh'seal of Teh'monarchy.. Nothin' in teh'original contract will chance''

(( if you accept, I'l need a specific template filled out; I'l inbox you it of course. ))

(( daegim; Im still waiting on your briefing on your merchants guild mate. ))

"Yer'd be a Military unit garrisoned in yer'current town.. But of course yer'll be given teh'seal of Teh'monarchy", so basicly we look as if we serve you? I would rather not for one. ((Sorry if I get it wrong it is very hard to under stand all this yer and stuff.))

Character Race: Human

Time Zone: Central Time Zone. USA.

Weapon Skill [weapon kind, skill]: Gold/Iron. 78.

Mining Skill: 40.

Lumber-jacking Skill: 47

Mina Balance: 9.3k

[[before reading this, please do not rage or be angry at me for this comment this is in rp and this is what my character feels.]]

Brothers, Sisters! I'm leaving the White Ravens! For the recent actions that the White Ravens had committed at Elandriel, for nearly causing a war, wanting to kill innocent, this disgust's me. I'll be leaving the White Raven. ~Maximas

Character Race: Human

Time Zone: Central Time Zone. USA.

Weapon Skill [weapon kind, skill]: Gold/Iron. 78.

Mining Skill: 40.

Lumber-jacking Skill: 47

Mina Balance: 9.3k

. Someone will pm you the coordinates soon.Though before that, please complete the full application.Then you will be accepted.

What did the Ravens do to make you leave in disgust?

[[before reading this, please do not rage or be angry at me for this comment this is in rp and this is what my character feels.]]

Brothers, Sisters! I'm leaving the White Ravens! For the recent actions that the White Ravens had committed at Elandriel, for nearly causing a war, wanting to kill innocent, this disgust's me. I'll be leaving the White Raven. ~Maximas

((You are you character.))

We did not wish to cause any war, but according to Seraph some of the men we tried capturing was trying to murder Seraph. We were not wanting to kill the innocent, we were just capturing the bandits that causing the real trouble. It is your choice to leave and so I bid you farewell and take care.

-Daegrim

((btw does anyone know how to multiquote >.<))

. Someone will pm you the coordinates soon.Though before that, please complete the full application.Then you will be accepted.

What did the Ravens do to make you leave in disgust?

((He already was a member ;)

It was an app Seraph created.))

Just because someone said he was Innocent doesn't mean he is. Seraph was in danger and we were helping him.

Hi guys some of you might know me I am part or the Ordo.

These are some skins that I think would help the White Ravens communicate and recognise other members in the guild much easier, you do not have to use them but I think it would look nice.

Skins-

If one wishes to change the hair or face/figure of any of the skins below feel free, The ArchAngel face is of an elf.

From left to right-

Ordo Zealot-Normal White Raven member-Undercover/laying low-Normal White Raven member version two-Ordo Paladin-Ordo Archangel

post-16688-0-81362000-1329212941_thumb.p

post-16688-0-00414800-1329212947_thumb.p

post-16688-0-85612100-1329212952_thumb.p

post-16688-0-33622400-1329212963_thumb.p

post-16688-0-20666800-1329212971_thumb.p

post-16688-0-55985600-1329213039_thumb.p

Seraph, I would be more then happy to help to get your girlfriend back, but I'm still going to stay in Aliquam. I can also help at building, mining etc. Just name the time and place and I'll be there.

Hi guys some of you might know me I am part or the Ordo.

These are some skins that I think would help the White Ravens communicate and recognise other members in the guild much easier, you do not have to use them but I think it would look nice.

Skins-

If one wishes to change the hair or face/figure of any of the skins below feel free, The ArchAngel face is of an elf.

From left to right-

Ordo Zealot-Normal White Raven member-Undercover/laying low-Normal White Raven member version two-Ordo Paladin-Ordo Archangel

LqQKp.pngZyd4z.png

((I think those are way cooler as Archangel's what do you guys think.

I wanna be red xD))

Archangel 1

Archangel 2